Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Start Your Own Online P H A R M A with MusclePay Today!

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors
What if I (or a customer) need more product use/administration information?

You are welcome to advise your customers in any way that you wish. However, Musclepay's current policy prohibits our staff from advising customers on product use, cycle advice, administration, etc. Musclpay is simply a marketplace of goods, not a place to conduct research for your next cycle.
good info, thats valid for sure

musclepay you can get good status there

Anti-Update Update to Product Advice!

Good news! I am going to reverse my previous update about Musclepay not offering product advice. We now have a qualified expert on staff to answer any of your client's questions. Simply create a ticket and you will be directed. Any questions regarding product use, dosage, etc are now acceptable.

Happy selling!

This update bears repeating since I get it so often...

Are you open to listing my brand on Musclepay?
Check out our "Become a Supplier" section of our site to get started! All suppliers will go through an initial and then monthly quality control test to maintain a premium line of products.

FAQ TIME!

So instead of giving you guys some FAQs for the Affiliate, here is an FAQ from customers to our affiliates and the answer we have found to be most appropriate:

Customer - "Where is my order?"
Affiliate - "In your order history, you'll find your tracking number on its order page. Please make sure you check the tracking link for the latest updates. If your tracking number is not working or showing any updates, the problem is that the tracking system is currently overloaded. But do not worry, in such a situation, we advise you to wait for a while for the tracking number to be updated. Please allow a few more days for your order to be delivered, which is average. We will do our best to ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible".

FAQ TIME!

So instead of giving you guys some FAQs for the Affiliate, here is an FAQ from customers to our affiliates and the answer we have found to be most appropriate:

Customer - "Where is my order?"
Affiliate - "In your order history, you'll find your tracking number on its order page. Please make sure you check the tracking link for the latest updates. If your tracking number is not working or showing any updates, the problem is that the tracking system is currently overloaded. But do not worry, in such a situation, we advise you to wait for a while for the tracking number to be updated. Please allow a few more days for your order to be delivered, which is average. We will do our best to ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible".
Good info on order info

It's been a while but the FAQs will go on!

Can my order be delivered to my business address?

We can deliver to your permanent address or place of work. If you would like your package to be delivered to your place of work, please contact your local post office for more shipping information. Also, make sure that the name of the recipient you are using is registered at the specified address, otherwise, the order will not be delivered.

It's been a while but the FAQs will go on!

Can my order be delivered to my business address?

We can deliver to your permanent address or place of work. If you would like your package to be delivered to your place of work, please contact your local post office for more shipping information. Also, make sure that the name of the recipient you are using is registered at the specified address, otherwise, the order will not be delivered.
great business addy delivery is important