Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone and anavar cycle log

Day 15
4/29/2023 saturday
Pinned this morning all went smoothly no bleed no twitching.

Peetty light day and probably gonna weight lift and do some cardio
Also weighed in at 140 this morning

8:30 : 10k jog

10:00 breakfast
100g oats
Walnuts 50g
12 blueberries
4 Strawberries
= 758 calories(81g carbs,22g protein,43g fat)

Lunch: 1:25
8 oz Shrimp
Grilled tillipia 175g
100g rice
Almonds 25g
= 721 calories(34g carbs,101g protein,20g fat)

Went to do some light full-body workouts
Deadlifts 225 3x12
Squats 225 3x12 ( might pr )
Bench 185 3x6 ( pretty large improvement ngl)

Dinner:
Chicken thigh with skin 8oz
Avocado 100g
( yeah this shit was pretty bland I couldn't find anything to put it with.)

Extra meal of day:
8oz chicken breast
100g broccoli
Protein shake
= 593 calories(21g carbs,96g protein,20g fat)

Total calories = 2739 calories
143 carbs,255 protein,139 fat

5/1/2023

Just woke up with a nasty sore throat. Body hurts like crazy for some reason. Woke up in the worst night sweat. Find it really hard to eat and even walk. Just stayed in bed the whole day today

5/1/2023

Just woke up with a nasty sore throat. Body hurts like crazy for some reason. Woke up in the worst night sweat. Find it really hard to eat and even walk. Just stayed in bed the whole day today
@fart13 you are sick it happens, take some vitamins, + vitamin C vitamin D and zinc and honey and sleep it off.

Definitely pay attention to the body and get alot of rest and come back stronger it is vitally important.

5/3/2023

the body aches and pain are a little bit better. Still alot of energy to even move though. Think I might be out for the week. Just eating alot of chicken soup and supplements . Defintely feel alot better as opposed to monday

5/3/2023

the body aches and pain are a little bit better. Still alot of energy to even move though. Think I might be out for the week. Just eating alot of chicken soup and supplements . Defintely feel alot better as opposed to monday
@fart13 get better and lets get back on the horse

5/5/2023 Friday
Feeling alot better and don't have any symptoms below neck. Just have a mild sore throat and lot of wheezing and coughing.

Thank yall for all the support. I think I will he able to hit a workout by tmr.
Workout maybe a bit mild not too intensive with not alot cardio.
College has also ended( thank god)
No more practice also so more time to put in the gym . Definitly will have to up my cardio since practice conditions you like no other.

5/5/2023 Friday
Feeling alot better and don't have any symptoms below neck. Just have a mild sore throat and lot of wheezing and coughing.

Thank yall for all the support. I think I will he able to hit a workout by tmr.
Workout maybe a bit mild not too intensive with not alot cardio.
College has also ended( thank god)
No more practice also so more time to put in the gym . Definitly will have to up my cardio since practice conditions you like no other.
@fart13 we are waiting for you to be back into it

be very patient and go slowly dont start too hard

Following log. Get your rest and come back stronger. I Too am doing a test/various cucle and noticed after a rest week I came back just as strong, stonger in some lifts but i was not sick either. Rest, eat and sleep. You will get there.

5/6/2023 saturday

For some reason I did not lose any strength and It felt like I actually got way stronger. Very surprising since when I get sick I usually lose some strength even after I get better.

Feel in a good mood as usual. Not sure about opinions on libido yet feel like it hasn't changed.
Gonna start logging workouts and diet again on Monday.
Also surpsingily weight has not dropped a bit when I got sick and still at 140

5/6/2023 saturday

For some reason I did not lose any strength and It felt like I actually got way stronger. Very surprising since when I get sick I usually lose some strength even after I get better.

Feel in a good mood as usual. Not sure about opinions on libido yet feel like it hasn't changed.
Gonna start logging workouts and diet again on Monday.
Also surpsingily weight has not dropped a bit when I got sick and still at 140
@fart13 you got stronger because you got some rest. Resting and taking a week off sometimes is really good. Get back into it and get high vitamins in the system.

Day 24
5/8/2024 monday

Good to be back on the grind
Now that school is over got alot of free time on my mind. Might workout 2 times a day not quite sure.

8:30 breakfast

Greek yogurt
Walnuts
Colby jack Cheese cubes
Beef jerky 2 0z
=857 calories (32 carbs,65g protein,56g fat)

Strength day
Snatch 6x3 135
Squat 225 3x8 ( pretty sure I can do at least 3 plates now)
+ superset with box squats
Lunges 50 pound dumbells in each hand 3x12
Leg extensions 4x12
Hip thrusts 4x6
Hip abductions 4x12

Broad jumps 3x failure

Lunch
Turkey leg 8oz
Rice 100g
0.5 cup of black beans
=571 calories (51 carbs,85g protein,30g fat)

Dinner

Chicken thigh with skin 4 oz
Avocado 100g
2 cup lettuce
1 whole large egg
=529 calories (10 carbs,26g protein,43g protein)

Extra meal of the day
Chicken tender 2 strips
Black beans 0.5 cup
1 cup lettuce
100g avocado
Protein shake
=765 (42g carb,79g protein,32g fat)
Macros = 2722 calories (135g carbs,255g protein,161g fat)

Starting to gain a bit of weight which might be the water retention and new meal.