Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Masteron Cycle Log

I love how you're keeping up with the long and putting in some nice training

Afternoon/morning fellas!
Just wanted to shoot a massive thanks again for all the kind words and I’m excited to bring you all on this journey with me! As always I’m open to feedback! I do have my own thoughts and methods but I’m flexible and always willing to listen

Weight: 85.1kg
Nutrition: same as usual.

Same nutrition as usual but will drop out the intra as it’s a rest day, badly needed as I’m absolutely shattered after the last 3 days of training! Still have upper and lower to box off this week! In terms of weight I will stick on calories and if by Monday there is no progress I will increase cals by 200 by adding carbs. Probably biased around the training window.

Training:
Rest day today. Plan is to still do my 10k steps but take it as easy as possible otherwise and move as little as possible!

Daily thoughts/Reflections:
Weight is stable but I’m not expecting massive flashes and having looked at my data from the last few years, I do gain slowly and steady. I do however tend to hold some bit of conditioning even being roughly 10 weeks into an offseason. Really needed that rest today. Did some basic mobility work and static stretching and did some steps with my girlfriend at the local park. This is probably the best ever run with training I’ve had so I’m absolutely delighted with that. My overarching goal is to be 90 kilos/200 lbs and be in a reasonable spot. Depending on how that goes I will push up further or tidy up with a quick mini cut. It will just be dependant on personal feeling and conditioning.

Afternoon/morning fellas!
Just wanted to shoot a massive thanks again for all the kind words and I’m excited to bring you all on this journey with me! As always I’m open to feedback! I do have my own thoughts and methods but I’m flexible and always willing to listen

Weight: 85.1kg
Nutrition: same as usual.

Same nutrition as usual but will drop out the intra as it’s a rest day, badly needed as I’m absolutely shattered after the last 3 days of training! Still have upper and lower to box off this week! In terms of weight I will stick on calories and if by Monday there is no progress I will increase cals by 200 by adding carbs. Probably biased around the training window.

Training:
Rest day today. Plan is to still do my 10k steps but take it as easy as possible otherwise and move as little as possible!

Daily thoughts/Reflections:
Weight is stable but I’m not expecting massive flashes and having looked at my data from the last few years, I do gain slowly and steady. I do however tend to hold some bit of conditioning even being roughly 10 weeks into an offseason. Really needed that rest today. Did some basic mobility work and static stretching and did some steps with my girlfriend at the local park. This is probably the best ever run with training I’ve had so I’m absolutely delighted with that. My overarching goal is to be 90 kilos/200 lbs and be in a reasonable spot. Depending on how that goes I will push up further or tidy up with a quick mini cut. It will just be dependant on personal feeling and conditioning.
@Bigcheese2000 you are really on it, i think you should increase calories now dont wait
and get the cardio in too max

Morning weight: 85.3/188lbs
Nutrition:

All the same but using the low calorie straganoff sauce pictured below. Everything locked in I prep ahead so variables are met every day. Nutrition will stay the same for now! Until that scale weight does budge for 2-3 days, will up by 200 cals via carbs and fats.

Training:
Upper:

30 Degree Smith: 35 p/s x , 25 p/s x
Chest Dip: 0 x , +7 x
Lat Raise Machine: 12.5 p/s x , 5 p/s x
L Bar Cable Row: 50 x , 30 x
Upper Back Row: 75 x , 40 x
DB Lat Raise: 8 x , 5 x
Preacher Curl: 5 p/s x , 2.5 p/s x
Overhead Extension: 14 x , 9 x
Tri Push: 28 x , 14 x

Daily thoughts/reflections:
@Bigcheese2000 you are really on it, i think you should increase calories now dont wait
what are you thinking cardio wise? I get about 20-25k steps a day! I think I may increase the cals and really blast every last inch I can out of cycle

What are you thinking cardio wise? I may push the cals! May as well get every last inch out of this!

Morning weight: 85.3
Nutrition:

As per the guidance of some members I am upping the cals to 4500 purely because I think it’s important to hit it hard and make as much out of the cycle as I can. I believe I won’t get overly fat during off season. In the post gym pics below I am getting a small bit fluffier but I also ate a big meal before training, had an intra and roughly a litre of water so that stomach was pushed out a small bit. To account for this I will increase post workout cereal by 30g, both meat dishes will have 40g extra meat, jasmine rice will be increase by 20g both meals and I will include a tin of tuna too for extra protein/cals. I will send a pic of my macro split below if anyone has any recommendations. It’s morning time as I post so gonna bring up those cals today!

Training:
Upper:

30 degree smith: 35 p/s x 7, 25 p/s x 12
Chest Dip: 0 x 8, +14 x 11
Lat Raise Machine: 12.5 p/s x 9, 6.25 p/s x 16
2 handed Lat row: 45 p/s x 8, 25 p/s x 12
Hammer Mts (pic below) : 75 x 9, 45 x 15
Hammer Pullover: 20 p/s x 14, x 12
Heavy EZ Preacher: 5 p/s x 9, 2.5 x 13
Rope Pushdown: 24 x 10, x 12

Added some pullovers instead of the additional lateral raise volume. Really looking to bring up my posterior and shine from behind so the goal is to add a small bit of additional volume back wise, I feel the split is even more balanced now. All lifts progressed today and just a massive session nothing to complain about!

Attachments

• IMG_3879.jpeg
    IMG_3879.jpeg
    324 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3878.jpeg
    IMG_3878.jpeg
    314.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3877.jpeg
    IMG_3877.jpeg
    302.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3865.png
    IMG_3865.png
    138.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3874.jpeg
    IMG_3874.jpeg
    203.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3873.jpeg
    IMG_3873.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 18
Nutrition:

As per the guidance of some members I am upping the cals to 4500 purely because I think it’s important to hit it hard and make as much out of the cycle as I can. I believe I won’t get overly fat during off season. In the post gym pics below I am getting a small bit fluffier but I also ate a big meal before training, had an intra and roughly a litre of water so that stomach was pushed out a small bit. To account for this I will increase post workout cereal by 30g, both meat dishes will have 40g extra meat, jasmine rice will be increase by 20g both meals and I will include a tin of tuna too for extra protein/cals. I will send a pic of my macro split below if anyone has any recommendations. It’s morning time as I post so gonna bring up those cals today!

Training:
Upper:

Added some pullovers instead of the additional lateral raise volume. Really looking to bring up my posterior and shine from behind so the goal is to add a small bit of additional volume back wise, I feel the split is even more balanced now. All lifts progressed today and just a massive session nothing to complain about!
@Bigcheese2000 incredible work dude......

Morning weight: 85.3/188lbs
Nutrition:

All the same but using the low calorie straganoff sauce pictured below. Everything locked in I prep ahead so variables are met every day. Nutrition will stay the same for now! Until that scale weight does budge for 2-3 days, will up by 200 cals via carbs and fats.

Training:
Upper:

30 Degree Smith: 35 p/s x , 25 p/s x
Chest Dip: 0 x , +7 x
Lat Raise Machine: 12.5 p/s x , 5 p/s x
L Bar Cable Row: 50 x , 30 x
Upper Back Row: 75 x , 40 x
DB Lat Raise: 8 x , 5 x
Preacher Curl: 5 p/s x , 2.5 p/s x
Overhead Extension: 14 x , 9 x
Tri Push: 28 x , 14 x

what are you thinking cardio wise? I get about 20-25k steps a day! I think I may increase the cals and really blast every last inch I can out of cycle
Nutrition:

Training:
Upper:

@Bigcheese2000 growing like amazing even day to day improvements clear on the pics :)

Apologies for the late post

Saturday 17/8
Weight: 85.4
Nutrition:

Cals up to 4400 as shown in previous post. Will update some new photos because I will be rotating meals, but I’m pretty much eating the same thing every day so didn’t want to spam everyone with the same thing over and over. But all meals shown were hit just more of the usual👍🏻

Training:
Legs:

Adductor: 75 x 8, 50 x 14
Laying Hamstring Curl: 40 x 8, 31 x 11
Leg Extension: 64 x 8, 40 x 15
Pendulum squat: 22.5 p/s x 8, 12.5 p/s x 14
Pivot Leg Press: 100 p/s x 8, 70 p/s x 16
Seated Calf: 30 x 12, x 11, x 11

Training went great today! Really looking to bring up my lower. Again all weights progressed and these are a set of movements that I like and work well for me

Attachments

• IMG_3882.jpeg
    IMG_3882.jpeg
    620.1 KB · Views: 14
Sunday Check in 18/9/24
Weight: 85.2

I’m not alarmed with scale weight dropping up and down because I’m used to it by now. I struggle to put on weight. I seem to hit a plateau of 85 and can’t seem to get passed it. I have got to 87 before but it took a good few months! Which I’m okay with but obviously it would be nice to see it jump a bit quicker!

Been a great week overall though and all sessions were smashed. I will bump cals up but training will stay the exact same, volume will stay where it’s at and after a few weeks I will reassess and see how everything’s going and maybe increase again.

Enjoy your Sunday folks🫡

Attachments

• IMG_3893.jpeg
    IMG_3893.jpeg
    393.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3892.jpeg
    IMG_3892.jpeg
    370.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3890.jpeg
    IMG_3890.jpeg
    380.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3891.jpeg
    IMG_3891.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 16
Sorry bro haven’t done this before and wasn’t too sure on the protocol tbh
No need to be sorry brother we just want u safe and protecting yourself is all, only reason we mention it 😎

Sunday Check in 18/9/24
Weight: 85.2

I’m not alarmed with scale weight dropping up and down because I’m used to it by now. I struggle to put on weight. I seem to hit a plateau of 85 and can’t seem to get passed it. I have got to 87 before but it took a good few months! Which I’m okay with but obviously it would be nice to see it jump a bit quicker!

Been a great week overall though and all sessions were smashed. I will bump cals up but training will stay the exact same, volume will stay where it’s at and after a few weeks I will reassess and see how everything’s going and maybe increase again.

Enjoy your Sunday folks🫡
you are already leaner from time we started, good pump @Bigcheese2000

Fasted Weight: 85.6kg
Sleep: 8 hours
Nutrition
: first day of the push up, just added a tin of tuna, 50g rice total and 20g cereal. Brings me up to 4500 cals total on Training days, meals all digesting well and going down easy.

Training:
Bit of a modification going forward, I am moving to an upper/lower/chest + Arms/Rest/upper/lower/Rest split.

The reason being these are lagging muscle groups and I would like to give them extra volume while still maintaining a 2x per week frequency for all muscle groups. I have also included some new movements and ones I’ve liked previously.

Training Day 1 19/09/24
Upper:

Pec Fly: 50 x 8, 30 x 12
Incline Smith Press: 32.5 p/s x 10, 22.5 x 13
Lat Raise Machine: 12.5 x 10, 5 x 16, x 15
DB Row: 40 x 10,10, 28 x 14,14
Cybex Row: 45 p/s x 8, 25 p/s x 13
Hammer MTS: 80 p/s x 7, 45 p/s x 14
Incline Cable Skullcrusher: 10 x 12, 7.5 x 13, 5 x 16
EZ Bar Curl: 5 p/s x 8, x8, 2.5 p/s x 11, x11

I think the change of programming is good frequency wise and it wil be nice to aim to fill out those weak points especially when on a blast. I’m also changing to a gym with much better equipment, the Mecca of Australian bodybuilding so I’m excited to be in that new atmosphere with the improved kit too.

Fasted Weight: 85.6kg
Sleep: 8 hours
Nutrition
: first day of the push up, just added a tin of tuna, 50g rice total and 20g cereal. Brings me up to 4500 cals total on Training days, meals all digesting well and going down easy.

Training:
Bit of a modification going forward, I am moving to an upper/lower/chest + Arms/Rest/upper/lower/Rest split.

The reason being these are lagging muscle groups and I would like to give them extra volume while still maintaining a 2x per week frequency for all muscle groups. I have also included some new movements and ones I’ve liked previously.

Training Day 1 19/09/24
Upper:

Pec Fly: 50 x 8, 30 x 12
Incline Smith Press: 32.5 p/s x 10, 22.5 x 13
Lat Raise Machine: 12.5 x 10, 5 x 16, x 15
DB Row: 40 x 10,10, 28 x 14,14
Cybex Row: 45 p/s x 8, 25 p/s x 13
Hammer MTS: 80 p/s x 7, 45 p/s x 14
Incline Cable Skullcrusher: 10 x 12, 7.5 x 13, 5 x 16
EZ Bar Curl: 5 p/s x 8, x8, 2.5 p/s x 11, x11

I think the change of programming is good frequency wise and it wil be nice to aim to fill out those weak points especially when on a blast. I’m also changing to a gym with much better equipment, the Mecca of Australian bodybuilding so I’m excited to be in that new atmosphere with the improved kit too.
@Bigcheese2000 i think you growing this is right way no matter what
i want you to aim for higher protein :)