Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Winstrol Cycle Log

Deca_Ready

V.I.P.
Logger
Workout history has been since age 12 gym membership for 12th birthday. On and off thru teenage bs then all in age 19 until 24 found anabolex in January 2000. Had years of trial and error alot of error with testosterone and learning how not to get fat.

Was detoured for many years where I did nothing just a normal guy. Was in a very one sided marriage that wasn't a marriage and it beat me down enough to where it took almost 4 years to get back to being active no self medicating toxic mess till hitting a personal rock bottom and getting my shit together and remembering who I was which took a good year back lifing again.

Training: Currently am and have been working out at home because I'm in Vegas and working on getting a dragons lair membership for 120 a month because the regular gyms I tried but filled with Vegas locals who never shut up lol yes even in the gym they still don't shut up lol.

Training is split into three parts and take two rest days in between every workouts and always pyramid up every set to avoid any injuries. I concentrate on the movement and don't worry about the weight its always a much better workout better results.

Chest, biceps and calves: Flat bench dumbbell presses and flys. Seated dumbbell curls. Standard barbell calf raises.

Back, Tris and forearms: Dumbbell rows and dumbbell pullovers. Lying French curls/skull crushers and or depending lying dumbbell tricep extensions. Barbell wrist curls.

Legs and shoulders: Squats, dumbbell militaries and dumbbell shrugs.

Nutrition well I'm renting a room so all I eat is del taco, Sonic, Burger King but a ton ton of calories del taco has the carbs. I get in about 4500 calories regularly unless Sonic has their $2 double cheeseburgers in the app then it's about 6000 calories.

Supplements are just liv 52 and vitamin B5.

Current cycle is finishing up a cruise on high test 1500mg T Cyp. Last injection is this Saturday; injections are every Tuesday and Saturday.

Next Tuesday 8 week cycle start: Starboy will probably stick with 600mg like usual on the tren because it was still kicking my ass last cycle.

T.Cyp 600mg/Tren Enan 600/Winny 40-60 mg first 3-5 weeks kickstart.

Workout history has been since age 12 gym membership for 12th birthday. On and off thru teenage bs then all in age 19 until 24 found anabolex in January 2000. Had years of trial and error alot of error with testosterone and learning how not to get fat.

Was detoured for many years where I did nothing just a normal guy. Was in a very one sided marriage that wasn't a marriage and it beat me down enough to where it took almost 4 years to get back to being active no self medicating toxic mess till hitting a personal rock bottom and getting my shit together and remembering who I was which took a good year back lifing again.

Training: Currently am and have been working out at home because I'm in Vegas and working on getting a dragons lair membership for 120 a month because the regular gyms I tried but filled with Vegas locals who never shut up lol yes even in the gym they still don't shut up lol.

Training is split into three parts and take two rest days in between every workouts and always pyramid up every set to avoid any injuries. I concentrate on the movement and don't worry about the weight its always a much better workout better results.

Chest, biceps and calves: Flat bench dumbbell presses and flys. Seated dumbbell curls. Standard barbell calf raises.

Back, Tris and forearms: Dumbbell rows and dumbbell pullovers. Lying French curls/skull crushers and or depending lying dumbbell tricep extensions. Barbell wrist curls.

Legs and shoulders: Squats, dumbbell militaries and dumbbell shrugs.

Nutrition well I'm renting a room so all I eat is del taco, Sonic, Burger King but a ton ton of calories del taco has the carbs. I get in about 4500 calories regularly unless Sonic has their $2 double cheeseburgers in the app then it's about 6000 calories.

Supplements are just liv 52 and vitamin B5.

Current cycle is finishing up a cruise on high test 1500mg T Cyp. Last injection is this Saturday; injections are every Tuesday and Saturday.

Next Tuesday 8 week cycle start: Starboy will probably stick with 600mg like usual on the tren because it was still kicking my ass last cycle.

T.Cyp 600mg/Tren Enan 600/Winny 40-60 mg first 3-5 weeks kickstart.
Oh forgot I'm 6'3" 245 and not really holding a lot of water not looking bloated looking about 15% body fat but feel like less
@Deca_Ready welcome fully to the anabolex family happy to see you share :)

Please share more day to day information with us.

Diet, Training, Cardio

Diet, please share foods and meals and when you eat them, macros would be good
Training, please share actual exercises reps sets and weights, as you go especially get stronger
cardio how much do you do? when etc
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
what supps you use?
multis?
probiotics?
psyllium husk?

pictures
please share pictures of you face blurred
pics of your meals as you go
pics of your training as you go
pics of your supps
pics of your gear

thank you and share more :)