Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

they won't let me donate blood!

Bulldog07

I am a steroid user and I drove 30 minutes to the blood bus place i found online and I went inside and waited like an hour for them to take me and the girl had me fill out a questionnaire and I answered everything honestly and then after she smiled at me and said she was sorry but i am not allowed to donate cause i inject myself with steroids. wtf? am i supposed to lie?

Yes, unfortunately you have to lie. It isn't that the steroids will cause an issue for someone receiving the blood but it is because they have no way of knowing that you inject following proper protocols and cleanliness. They are worried about people self-injecting who share dirty needles and potentially spread disease.

Yeah man, if you admit to using needles without being under a doctor's care you are disqualified. You have to lie about that

It may not be honest, but it is for the greater good. The steroids in your blood will not negatively impact the person who receives it and it could be a child following an accident or something.

Just go to a different site and donate regularly...

I thought this was funny. I read online you cannot donate if you used HGH. LOL

Growth Hormone, Mad Cow and the U.K.

Lots of folks are denied around these reasons. If you received human pituitary derived growth hormone (because of the risk of Mad Cow Disease) you will be denied. Also because of the fear of Mad Cow Disease, you will be denied if:

Top Bottom