Trt question on Sustanon

QQuinn

hey I need some help I live in the United Kingdom and I convince my doctor here to put me on testosterone but he gave me a gel, we ran blood work after a my levels are only at 4 which is still low. I finally convinced them to put me on injections and he wants to give me Sustanon250, but has me come in every 3 weeks to inject, is this correct?

going2cycle

V.I.P.
For mainstream TRT sustanon is injected every 2 weeks not 3 weeks, push him to do every 2 week injections with sutanon and you're good, you'll have steady blood levels for 2 weeks.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
sustanon was designed to be injected infrequently at a higher dosage. each ester picks up after one another. example 250mgs (1CC) every 2-3 weeks is standard. i would say a lot of guys out there will argue this with me but they are flat out wrong (don't mean to be a nelson montana but facts are facts)

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i personally prefer to have weekly injections of trt with test cyp... thats my personal preference and what i stick with

Mobster

V.I.P.
hey I need some help I live in the United Kingdom and I convince my doctor here to put me on testosterone but he gave me a gel, we ran blood work after a my levels are only at 4 which is still low. I finally convinced them to put me on injections and he wants to give me Sustanon250, but has me come in every 3 weeks to inject, is this correct?
Check out our articles and look at the half lives. There will be your answer.

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
With TRT I prefer injecting as often as possible. Yes, I understand how esters work but I also understand how the body works. It produces testosterone every single day in small amounts. That is why if you inject every single day you will have much more stable levels and less estrogen related issues. Esters do that in principle but not nearly as effective as pinning every day.

RickRock

V.I.P.
Gold
A 3 week i jettison frequency is far from ideal. I wouodnt even go every 2 weeks. Weekly injections are ideal and the industry trt standard among endocrinologists