Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak review

Please pay attention. In light of your message. I said... and I want you to go reread my original and unedited reply above: you ripped off his 'handle'. Not an order. As I replied to you this morning that was a name he has used online. Now, to be clear, that MIGHT mean some naive buyers thinking they were buying from Dave. You'll be clear that they are not right?
It can also be read as if we ripped off some guy called Dave, on his handle on another forum. Which is what I read it as. But thanks for making it clear. We've used UGFREAK for about a decade now. We didn't rip off anything.

So far, it seems like not a single person can back up any claim they make here in this forum. No decent replies to any messages. Even your PM this morning. We wrote a decent message, asking for your help about this matter, telling you we'll leave it open for you to invite others, if it concerns them. The response was all cocky. Not one person can provide an order ID, or interested in making someone provide any info we've ripped anyone off. So until someone can prove they got scammed or any other claim, it seems like it's all fake reviews!

We'll be sticking around here waiting for any proof. Nothing else.

It can also be read as if we ripped off some guy called Dave, on his handle on another forum. Which is what I read it as. But thanks for making it clear. We've used UGFREAK for about a decade now. We didn't rip off anything.

So far, it seems like not a single person can back up any claim they make here in this forum. No decent replies to any messages. Even your PM this morning. We wrote a decent message, asking for your help about this matter, telling you we'll leave it open for you to invite others, if it concerns them. The response was all cocky. Not one person can provide an order ID, or interested in making someone provide any info we've ripped anyone off. So until someone can prove they got scammed or any other claim, it seems like it's all fake reviews!

We'll be sticking around here waiting for any proof. Nothing else.
I personally have made no other claims. I'm not on 50 forums. I've never ordered from you etc etc. I addressed your concerns. I replied to your points. That's a done deal as far as I'm concerned. It's for others to prove what they said. And, of course (as you'll note) I'm the only one who has replied and done so

The cockyness is, as it so often is on forums, all in the eye of the beholder. I'm not actually at any ones beck and call and can feel free to reply or not. If anyone is reading this wants 'proof' of what I said then Google search Dave Crosland UGFreak. Look at the images. Job done

The claims of a scam and the review in this thread have been deemed false and misleading.

We have checked @ugfreak and ugfreak.to, they are trusted and now approved, over 10 years in business and top of the industry quality.

unproven.png

REVIEW under question, false review and possible lies.

I know I'm a little late to the party here but I have zero complaints about UGFreaks. I've ordered from a lot of different sites and people. As of right now UGFreaks has been the best all around. Their ordering and paying process is super fast and easy. I've had sites where just getting the order placed, even using bitcoin, would take a week. UG it's done in minutes and depending on the time of day usually confirmed within 4 to 6 hours tops. Aside from some orders placed directly with stateside labs UG has also been the fastest shipping. I've waited 2 months for gear from a few sites. 2 to 3 weeks is about the most I've waited on international orders. The gear quality is good too. I haven't had labs done on the gear but I feel I'm a decent judge of quality through past usage of each type. And the dosages have felt pretty much on point for how they should.

If I had to find a complaint to make about the site it would be the domestic products being sold out. Had a last minute chance where I could sneak in a superdrol cycle but didn't have any on hand and their domestic line was sold out. But that's really stretching to find anything to complain about 😂

And before someone tries calling it out yes I did just create this account to leave this comment. Doesn't make anything I've said less true.

I know I'm a little late to the party here but I have zero complaints about UGFreaks. I've ordered from a lot of different sites and people. As of right now UGFreaks has been the best all around. Their ordering and paying process is super fast and easy. I've had sites where just getting the order placed, even using bitcoin, would take a week. UG it's done in minutes and depending on the time of day usually confirmed within 4 to 6 hours tops. Aside from some orders placed directly with stateside labs UG has also been the fastest shipping. I've waited 2 months for gear from a few sites. 2 to 3 weeks is about the most I've waited on international orders. The gear quality is good too. I haven't had labs done on the gear but I feel I'm a decent judge of quality through past usage of each type. And the dosages have felt pretty much on point for how they should.

If I had to find a complaint to make about the site it would be the domestic products being sold out. Had a last minute chance where I could sneak in a superdrol cycle but didn't have any on hand and their domestic line was sold out. But that's really stretching to find anything to complain about 😂

And before someone tries calling it out yes I did just create this account to leave this comment. Doesn't make anything I've said less true.
UGFreak is legit and real deal.

@ugfreak we support you. Good one.

UGFreak is legit deal

Thanks a lot buddy! Appreciate your nice review and happy you've been satisfied with UGFREAK! We're happy to have satisfied you with our service. Sorry about the US gear running out lol! Several products will be in stock in January again :)

INSANE MAJOR 60% SALE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR. Let's have a BLAST. All of January only.
ONLY with the use of CRYPTOCURRENCY (BTC/ETH/LTC).
No coupon code needed - simply place an order and choose crypto for payment, then your total will cut off 60% automatically.

60% OFF EVERYTHING! Except for our US domestic products.
It will not get any cheaper. Do not miss your chance.

KEEP IN MIND: Credit cards can be used to transfer crypto payments as well, without needing a crypto wallet.

If you are new to cryptocurrency or nervous you might not use it correctly, we'll gladly be at your service! It can easily be used whether you have your own wallet like at Coinbase - or whether you transfer us BTC through CASHAPP or PAYBIS (they charge your credit card in your currency and make sure we receive the value in BITCOIN). It's very simple, very easy! We've helped many first time users with this.

FREE PARA PHARMA GEAR (US domestic excluded)
MINIMUM ORDER TOTAL BEFORE ADDED SHIPPING COST:

$500: GET 3 x TESTO E 250
$1000: GET 5 X TESTO E 250
$1500: GET 7 X TESTO E 250

*Ask us to add the free gear

SINCERELY YOURS,
UGFREAK

Attachments

• UGF.png
    UGF.png
    436.4 KB · Views: 65