Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak.to 8 days to ship :(

you will be fine, you aren't getting a police visit over some gear. Ugfreak knows how to ship packages properly so don't worry. it was shipped so what is done is done. now we wait

I've always got my International packages between two and six weeks there's a big variance

In my experience with ugfreak I've always got my packs wether it be 3 weeks or 9 days, international is a tough one because it can vary greatly with shipping times and customs.

I can tell you with confidence I've ordered 3 separate international orders in the last year with UGF and I've gotten every single international order no issues.

UGF is one of the best at working with clients and ensuring they always get the package, I know because I've had the pleasure of working with and speaking with UGF directly many many times and he is always truly the best and easy communication with him.

I have no doubt in my mind you will get the order brother.

Never had a single doubt in my mind it would arrive for the customer and I know from experience UGF would go above and beyond and make it happen, this is why I use UGF, plus he is a heck of a stand up person always going above and beyond everytime 💪

Update: Today is 26th day. Parcel updated 3 days ago, as it finally arrived in the US. Since then, it has updated both yesterday and today, showing it's on the way to the delivery company.
Yes Sir! It was like Christmas seeing the update. I've been tied up all week with personal stuff but as promised if it arrived I will let everyone know. See attached photo fellas! This was irritating for both ugfreak and myself, but let it be known he shipped and TD! I know this was a reship and you told me what to do if the original ever arrived, but im fair and don't believe in handouts. If that original would ever arrive ill be reaching out to send payment for it. The product looks awesome and professional. You are the man!

Btw mobster thanks to you post I was looking up and down the street after the mail arrived 😆

Attachments

• 20240420_193036.jpg
    20240420_193036.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
Never had a single doubt in my mind it would arrive for the customer and I know from experience UGF would go above and beyond and make it happen, this is why I use UGF, plus he is a heck of a stand up person always going above and beyond everytime 💪
Well said. I now have that experience and share your opinion. He was very fair, and even if I received a letter from customs instead of the pack I would still say that.

Well said. I now have that experience and share your opinion. He was very fair, and even if I received a letter from customs instead of the pack I would still say that.
Brother I don't lie, I speak from my own personal experience with ugfreak, that's why I said trust and believe he will always come through, he'll I screwed up by getting my test in a high concentration, I offered to pay for my mistake, UGF declined my payment and shipped out lower mg test for free so I could have a successful cycle, that should tell u how amazing this source is and how lucky we are having UGF

Yes Sir! It was like Christmas seeing the update. I've been tied up all week with personal stuff but as promised if it arrived I will let everyone know. See attached photo fellas! This was irritating for both ugfreak and myself, but let it be known he shipped and TD! I know this was a reship and you told me what to do if the original ever arrived, but im fair and don't believe in handouts. If that original would ever arrive ill be reaching out to send payment for it. The product looks awesome and professional. You are the man!

Btw mobster thanks to you post I was looking up and down the street after the mail arrived 😆
@jw3man now that you got your touchdown and delivery from ugfreak.to @ugfreak please update your log withtouchdown pics