Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ugfreak.to nonstop spamming

What's up with the many fake posts about us? Now we spam customers? lol. It's getting real ridiculous with so many fake posts. Always coming from NEWLY CREATED USERS in the forum :)

To real customers, who are already shopping at UGFREAK - you know it's not true.

To interested folks: We only send order related emails, like updates regarding your order as payment update and tracking number. Or if you received a new message regarding your order. It's quite limited lol!

Sometimes we have special discounts or news, so we send out news/sale info on mail to customers who have subscribed to our site (can unsubscribe anytime). And even that, only happens MAXIMUM 1 time a month. Even for the past 3 months, we have sent none. Last one was in August. So this post is just fake and we're getting tired of explanining the truth, due to fake posts.

Here's a little spam for you guys: 50% offer on T400 until 3rd of December.
I am real it's not fake! you should not accuse me of being fake because I'm not tech savvy.

You should be nicer to your customers, I just made a mistakes.

Thanks to @Anabolex-Chuck and @going2cycle for helping me.

I am real it's not fake! you should not accuse me of being fake because I'm not tech savvy.

To be fair @ugfreak didn't know if you are real or not @Elena, he has a lot of competition in the industry we all know that.

I personally saw the emails @Elena got and they are just the same email over and over, her email box was on outlook and reloading I believe. @Anabolex-Chuck can better explain it.

All in all I'm glad it's resolved.

#ugfreak

ugfreak is good to be resolved. Trusted brand and issue resolved.

This issue is deemed resolved.

The claims here are mixed, while the member @Elena got multiple emails from @ugfreak, the emails were NOT spam. Her email account loaded the same email multiple times (roughly 8-15 times we could count), outlook on her computer was the issue.

• Were there multiple emails: Yes
  • Were they spam sent by @ugfreak: NO
  • Was the issue resolved: Yes

This review is given a MIXED rating.
mixed.png

Quote from the original poster @Elena with resolution.
I want to apologize for this post. The admins contacted me and I showed them the email. They explained to me that wasn't ugfreak. The emails were only a few but I had my mailbox reload the emails over and over so they came up like 15 order emails non stop. It came as "copy-mail name".

Thank you @Anabolex-Chuck for helping me with this.

This thread will remain open for 24 hours for further comment, it will be closed thereafter.

Thank you
@Anabolex-Chuck

I want to apologize for this post. The admins contacted me and I showed them the email. They explained to me that wasn't ugfreak. The emails were only a few but I had my mailbox reload the emails over and over so they came up like 15 order emails non stop. It came as "copy-mail name".

Thank you @Anabolex-Chuck for helping me with this.
I told you a million times not to exaggerate

We're VERY nice to our customers. Our customers are very happy with the communication of ours and that's reflected in the many reviews published online for UGFREAK, which you can read.

Sorry for doubting your post being real. It seems odd that a customer makes a a brand new account, only to make a review about UGFREAK spamming, which is not true. The post had some guys believing we send spam messages. And you sent no messages about it to us. We received zero messages on our websites, none on the email, zero complaints from you. I also didn't receive any PM about this here in the forum, from the day you created your account during Thursday, until you posted this during Monday. So we hope you understand, it seems sketchy and seems like the past fake posts created, with brand new users and no other posts and no messages to us. I had also sent you a message, wanting to see the spam which I didn't get.

We hope everyone seeing this are now aware, that we did NOT send multiple messages/spam messages.

How do I see the discount applied before I order?
Once you've placed the order with crypto, you can see the total has taken 50% off the products and added shipping fees on top of it. You can calculate it as well.

Once you've placed the order with crypto, you can see the total has taken 50% off the products and added shipping fees on top of it. You can calculate it as well.
Yes. I did the math myself first but was verifying it’ll apply on its own. Much appreciated!

Yes. I did the math myself first but was verifying it’ll apply on its own. Much appreciated!
Sure, you're welcome buddy! We understanding you wondering and glad to clear it out.

Welcome aboard UGFREAK by the way :)