Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ultima deca 500. different color vials

impressiveSACK

V.I.P.
Logger
hi all. about to run my first cycle. my regular trt dose of 300 a week but now with the addition of 300 a week of deca to break myself in and start off slowly. was about to pin today when i noticed that my vials of deca were different colors. got 2 of the exact same thing but one vial is mostly clear and the other is yellow. i went to the pharmacy's site and put in the numbers on the boxes and both said they were real. however the numbers are on the box, not the vial itself so you could put any vial in there you wanted. i looked around online and saw some stuff about different oils, etc giving different colors. both of mine say "oil base q.s."
on top of the different colors, they are also different volumes. both labels are lined on the vials at the same height and one is filled to the top of the label and one is filled up almost to the neck of the vial. i get ripped off? this just some bullshit put into legitimate boxes? i emailed both the pharmacy and the supplier but im not sure how responsive companies are in these situations. would love to start the cycle today, but really not sure what i even got.

hi all. about to run my first cycle. my regular trt dose of 300 a week but now with the addition of 300 a week of deca to break myself in and start off slowly. was about to pin today when i noticed that my vials of deca were different colors. got 2 of the exact same thing but one vial is mostly clear and the other is yellow. i went to the pharmacy's site and put in the numbers on the boxes and both said they were real. however the numbers are on the box, not the vial itself so you could put any vial in there you wanted. i looked around online and saw some stuff about different oils, etc giving different colors. both of mine say "oil base q.s."
on top of the different colors, they are also different volumes. both labels are lined on the vials at the same height and one is filled to the top of the label and one is filled up almost to the neck of the vial. i get ripped off? this just some bullshit put into legitimate boxes? i emailed both the pharmacy and the supplier but im not sure how responsive companies are in these situations. would love to start the cycle today, but really not sure what i even got.
welcome @impressiveSACK we are happy to have you in the Anabolex big family :)

Different color gear is normal but not in all cases and its hard to say really.
You can help us give you real answers but you need to share with us first
can you please start a NEW thread with your LOG journal for this cycle, and we can guide you there.
To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone deca cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

check out ugfreak and para pharma
we are confident you will like our products

a lot of times it may appear the vial isn't equal
but sometimes oil gets trapped around the vial

you can send the gear off to be tested
ultima is an excellent brand, why not log this cycle?

ultima is good as long as you got it from a legit supplier
run your log and be happy and positive

you won't go wrong by putting up a log
that's going to be how you get the most out of your workouts

looking forward to seeing your progress
a log Journal will be the key

Just diff oils