Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ULTIMATE QUESTION YOUVE HEARD PLENTY OF TIMES

Reno

V.I.P.
Silver
I am 6ft 2" and am about to do a major cut. I've started eating 1800 calories and doing atleast 500 cals of cardio along with strength training 6x a week. I am not new to the supplement world but I am inexperienced. Sarms are where my test subject is starting but after this stack the test subject wants to increase strength and size dramatically (after small pct). I am wondering what my test subject should do. Research has told me that 400 mg of test 400 mg of primo are a good start. Subject would do that for 6 weeks then do a cut with 200 mg of tren and some winny for 3 weeks. Is there better methods of gaining muscle? Is there anything I should improve upon? I thought I knew alot but I recently learned of cardazol and dont know much about stimulants for cardio (although I do love stimulants). Thankyou for your time :)

Also any advice on controlling cholesterol? I've heard niacin is good but I dont know a bodybuilder dose and I dont want to rip my stomach up.

I am 6ft 2" and am about to do a major cut. I've started eating 1800 calories and doing atleast 500 cals of cardio along with strength training 6x a week. I am not new to the supplement world but I am inexperienced. Sarms are where my test subject is starting but after this stack the test subject wants to increase strength and size dramatically (after small pct). I am wondering what my test subject should do. Research has told me that 400 mg of test 400 mg of primo are a good start. Subject would do that for 6 weeks then do a cut with 200 mg of tren and some winny for 3 weeks. Is there better methods of gaining muscle? Is there anything I should improve upon? I thought I knew alot but I recently learned of cardazol and dont know much about stimulants for cardio (although I do love stimulants). Thankyou for your time :)

You can try this:

week 1-8
400mgs of test enan/w
400mgs primo/w
10mgs aromasin/EOD
10mgs gw/d
20 cardazol/d (pretraining)
3 caps n2guard (organ control)

week 9-16
200mgs tren/w enan
50mgs winstrol/d
20mgs gw/d
30 cardazol/d (3caps)
40 ostazol/d (4caps)
5 caps n2guard (organ control)

for pct
aromasin+nolvadex+n2generate ES+ostazol+gw

I think 1800 calories is way too low for what you are trying to do. You will tank your metabolism and feel like shit after a week or so. I would not even count calories but just make sure to eat real clean whole foods in a window. Just eat less often. I don't think you need any steroids at all with your goals right now. Just use diet to get leaned down and use gear down the road when you are ready to add some size back.

I am about a week into this cut and committed to it. I start sarms next week. I will increase calorie intake and cardio sessions when I take sarms.

Never felt better except in the morning when I am drained and dieing for that sugar in my coffee before breakfast.

Thankyou for all the replies -Reno

Your test subject should start with a blood panel that shows Test, Estro, LH, FSH, cholesterol...the usual stuff.

Use the scale and the mirror to guide carb intake and do the math regarding level of protein intake to support holding onto muscle.

Then it is all about training. High intensity, short rest period, focused training.

Meditation goes a long way regarding maintaining focus on goals while being completely present in the moment.

The only time you can impact the future is now...

Tren is for advanced users only. What is your experience and current stats?
So my experience with PEDs started in college. My friend was the steroid provider for a large number of students. He later became my roommate and I was just his natty nerd friend. That was 3 years ago. Since then I've been learning what I can about PEDs. I've only taken 200 mg of test E on a drunk college night but money was tight back then so I didnt run a cycle. Fast forward to current day I broke up with my gf and quit my 2 jobs to go back to school. I gained a lot of weight... the classes that I have to take are impossible to take online so I've made the gym my life. In my first post I said that I was inexperienced but I'm not new to this world. I will do a post of my cut when I'm done. I just wanted to price out a complete bulk then shred.

test subject ..?
Yeah my b I am starting a sarms cycle and I followed the 3rd person rule of the online world (like when people say swim or my pet hamster bought weed or whatever) this seems like a safe place wont happen again.

Last edited: