Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UPsteroid Brand Ambassador

DjuriEggink

VIP Logger
Logger
Hello brothers,

As I enter the fourth week of my PCT protocol, I thought it would be appropriate to briefly share my training and cycle experience.

First off, for any one that doesn't know me, I'm simply Djuri, a 46 year old, 6'2", 195 Ib heterosexual male with a 24.6 BMI.

Before I completely dedicated myself to a training schedule, I was in a bad place with depression mainly brought about by a failed marriage. I was overweight and an alcoholic. But then I had to change, not just for myself, but for my kids.

IMG-20230813-WA0002.jpg

This change led me to bodybuilding back in the COVID period, but by the 3rd to 4th quarter of 2022, I took a fancy to a GVT routine. Now TBH, I'm not new to bodybuilding, but I never took it as seriously as I am now compared to when I was much younger.

So with the help of a buddy of mine and avid bodybuilder, I slowly and painfully began getting used to the routine needed to stay the course.

This buddy of mine also introduced me to Anabolex, and advised that I run a log here, as it would help me stay committed, and while I was reluctant at first, I'm really glad that I took to his advice.

So since August 13th, 2022, I've been running a strength training log and I'm currently into my 35th week and phase 3 of my weight training.

I also began a Test E + Deca 12 week cycle on August 27, 2023, I'm happy that cycle and my training have been relatively hitch free with no major injuries and/or side effects.

IMG-20230813-WA0004.jpg
At the moment, I'm running my PCT protocol and as I mentioned earlier, I'm into my 4th week of a seven week PCT plan. For my gear, I was privy to stumble on a weekly promo offer by UPsteroid which I initially taught was too good to be true, but after a day of intense enquiries, I took the bait and I'm glad I did.

I got my gear in good time and was encouraged to also place an order for my PCT meds as well. I had never used Hilma WH before, so I was not sure at first, but I've had no regrets to date.

Since the 2nd quarter of 2023 till now, I've had cause to order from this Anabolex source and I was formally approached by UPsteroid in July 2023 to officially be a brand ambassador.

I never expected anything like this TBH, but after a night of introspection, I said "why not", so I'm now a brand ambassador of UPsteroid and will be sharing my experience with the products I have ordered from them as well as my overall experience.

To any one reading this and facing one issue or another, I'd like to say that you should seek support from those you love, respect, admire, and/or trust.

Never feel like you're alone, or that no one will understand what you're going through. Believe me, I felt this way for many years, but the moment I let people into my life and struggles, it was like a huge, weighty anvil was taken off my chest.

I sincerely hope you can find the support you need like I did.

That's it for now, I'll be posting my training notes as usual while also dropping other posts relating to my steroid use. Have a great Sunday, and stay safe brothers.

Hello brothers,

As I enter the fourth week of my PCT protocol, I thought it would be appropriate to briefly share my training and cycle experience.

First off, for any one that doesn't know me, I'm simply Djuri, a 46 year old, 6'2", 195 Ib heterosexual male with a 24.6 BMI.

Before I completely dedicated myself to a training schedule, I was in a bad place with depression mainly brought about by a failed marriage. I was overweight and an alcoholic. But then I had to change, not just for myself, but for my kids.

View attachment 5319

This change led me to bodybuilding back in the COVID period, but by the 3rd to 4th quarter of 2022, I took a fancy to a GVT routine. Now TBH, I'm not new to bodybuilding, but I never took it as seriously as I am now compared to when I was much younger.

So with the help of a buddy of mine and avid bodybuilder, I slowly and painfully began getting used to the routine needed to stay the course.

This buddy of mine also introduced me to Anabolex, and advised that I run a log here, as it would help me stay committed, and while I was reluctant at first, I'm really glad that I took to his advice.

So since August 13th, 2022, I've been running a strength training log and I'm currently into my 35th week and phase 3 of my weight training.

I also began a Test E + Deca 12 week cycle on August 27, 2023, I'm happy that cycle and my training have been relatively hitch free with no major injuries and/or side effects.

View attachment 5321At the moment, I'm running my PCT protocol and as I mentioned earlier, I'm into my 4th week of a seven week PCT plan. For my gear, I was privy to stumble on a weekly promo offer by UPsteroid which I initially taught was too good to be true, but after a day of intense enquiries, I took the bait and I'm glad I did.

I got my gear in good time and was encouraged to also place an order for my PCT meds as well. I had never used Hilma WH before, so I was not sure at first, but I've had no regrets to date.

Since the 2nd quarter of 2023 till now, I've had cause to order from this Anabolex source and I was formally approached by UPsteroid in July 2023 to officially be a brand ambassador.

I never expected anything like this TBH, but after a night of introspection, I said "why not", so I'm now a brand ambassador of UPsteroid and will be sharing my experience with the products I have ordered from them as well as my overall experience.

To any one reading this and facing one issue or another, I'd like to say that you should seek support from those you love, respect, admire, and/or trust.

Never feel like you're alone, or that no one will understand what you're going through. Believe me, I felt this way for many years, but the moment I let people into my life and struggles, it was like a huge, weighty anvil was taken off my chest.

I sincerely hope you can find the support you need like I did.

That's it for now, I'll be posting my training notes as usual while also dropping other posts relating to my steroid use. Have a great Sunday, and stay safe brothers.
@DjuriEggink is a real stand up guy and amazing results from what I see. I have been checking his logs for years, his latest 2 logs

@DjuriEggink is a real stand up guy and amazing results from what I see. I have been checking his logs for years, his latest 2 logs

I appreciate brother, thank you