Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var only cycle?

Doctorgain

Thoughts on anavar only cycle for a 34 year old? Had good results from mk677, rad140, ostarine past year. Looking to get my feet wet but scared of the legality. I have used nova to recover nicely. Plan on trt in a few years. I have read i could throw in dhea to keep estrogen up. I have lifted hard since 16, the pumps are amazing on sarms cant imagine gear.

Thoughts on anavar only cycle for a 34 year old? Had good results from mk677, rad140, ostarine past year. Looking to get my feet wet but scared of the legality. I have used nova to recover nicely. Plan on trt in a few years. I have read i could throw in dhea to keep estrogen up. I have lifted hard since 16, the pumps are amazing on sarms cant imagine gear.

Since you lifting for a long time, why not do anavar with gw. You can go with 40mgs/anavar/day + 20mgs gw(cardarine) +30 cardazol before training. That's going to give you some great pumps even better than sarms alone.

im not a fan of oral only cycles... im using anavar right now and loving it but im also using test and primo with it... thats up to you.. at the very least use sarms with it...

Thanks for all the replies, no low T now based off tests. But figure with my use of PEDS eventually it won't bounce back as well. Not fun to feel great for 10 weeks then feel average to tired until next cycle. Figured trt will keep me balanced.

You can definitely run anavar only but you should just make sure your expectations are in check. It is extremely mild and you will not have an androgenic kick at all. Just some mild anabolic effects.

I like cardarine and have tried in past, endurance was nuts. Haven't heard of caddazol

I would add gw 20mgs (cardarine) and with cardazol it works in synergy with GW and makes it stronger. You'll get better results by stacking them with anavar. Make sure you have liver/organ support n2guard daily 7caps with all these orals.

Some info

I wouodnt bother with an oral only cycle. Especially anavar. Its a weak drug

I disagree. I like oral only cycles, great results. I did an anadrol + HGH cycle just last year and it was great, it was stacked with gw 20mgs. (I get winded on A50s)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
tony1122 Approved Log My Test/Tren/Var Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 37
F Steroids My first Test E/EQ/VAR cycle. Need YOUR input Steroids and SARMS 2
O primo and var cycle for ladies Steroids and SARMS 7
Barbie22 first time var cycle for female Steroids and SARMS 89
Meow_Wolf DBol and Var together?? Steroids and SARMS 28
A Stacking test + var Steroids and SARMS 16
N Does geneza have good primo and var? Steroids and SARMS 14
M napsgear legit var? Steroids and SARMS 10
W next steroids after var for chick Steroids and SARMS 7
I var and primo stack good for females? Steroids and SARMS 11
R worst cycle for dude with joint issues Steroids and SARMS 18
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 25
Lexx2004 Approved Log GW-0742, Andarine S4, S23 Two-month Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 48
Beefster300 Newbie cycle help Steroids and SARMS 1
Beefster300 First cycle/smoking weed on gear Steroids and SARMS 22
J My spring cycle adventure Steroids and SARMS 21
K 18% body fat and sarms cycle stacking Steroids and SARMS 19
S Whats your Favorite Cycle?? Steroids and SARMS 0
N how to use a kickstarter on this next cycle Steroids and SARMS 23
G 22 years old first cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
GGpump Tren and test cycle (need advice) Steroids and SARMS 23
ILVerduco Approved Log My Second Cycle Testosterone and Anavar Log Steroids and SARMS 19
F 4th cycle with testosterone need options Steroids and SARMS 21
evox267 Approved Log New cycle Testosterone Anavar Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 39
L napsgear last cycle before holiday Steroids and SARMS 18
A very exciting deca cycle from napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
AdriGeyer Approved Log LeanBulk Pre-cycle Training log Steroids and SARMS 57
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #42 - Bulking Cycle with Orals Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
N looking to run a kickstart with test 2nd cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
AdriGeyer Steroids Anavar/Turnibol Cycle Advice for a 28 year old trying a lean bulk on steriods Steroids and SARMS 23
Q Primobolan + masteron + testosterone next cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
M geneza pharma first time cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
Noah Wixx Approved Log Domestic-Supply Beligas HGH and BPC157 Recovery Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 77
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 582 - How to run a 'value cycle' within budget? Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved My second cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 17
Manny-UK-ITALY-FRANCE Approved Log First OTC PCT after a 4-andro cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 27
C first cycle with test + an oral steroid Steroids and SARMS 19
Ghostrider1982 Steroids Second Cycle advice Steroids and SARMS 1
Porch24 Approved Log First cycle sport-TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 21
newbie07 First tren/test cycle feed back? Steroids and SARMS 22
W first cycle using geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
N Between cycle steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #39 - Bulking Cycle Hardcore with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
Z Developing gyno on cycle Steroids and SARMS 23
kyst__ Approved Log Newbie Log First Cycle Steroids and SARMS 51
T Best steroids to run ahead of a big cycle? Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 579 - Which Ancillaries Required during Steroid cycle? Steroids and SARMS 19
Bravo_Alpha Approved Log 1st Block Pre-Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 193
Ravenson Approved Log My Recomp Cycle 2024 Steroids and SARMS 332
Juice0704 Approved Log Supertest, Masteron, Superdrol 12 Weeks Cycle and Training Log Steroids and SARMS 121