Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to buy Raloxifene in Europe?

Hey folks,

I don't do gear, but about 2 months ago I started developing some gyno. Pain in nipples, growth on both sides, confirmed by ultrasound. GP doesn't want to prescribe me anything and it may be months since I get to an endo. I refuse to let my bitch tits grow even further without doing anything about it.

Bloodwork shows slightly elevated prolactin with seemingly normal e2, so I'm assuming (for now) it's prolactin induced gyno? I've done some more bloodwork since for my testosterone and for my prolactin, so we'll see if that confirms that it may indeed be the prolactin that's causing it.

I want to buy some Raloxifene and maybe even some Cabergoline to go along with it (what do you guys recommend?), but the only source that I know of that ships to Portugal here in Europe is BuyDeus. I've heard mixed reviews, some people vouch for it, but I've seen loads of people here claiming they're a scam. Their products from my understanding come from DeusMedical, which is supposedly a trusted source, right? So shouldn't the products be legit?

If anyone knows any other source, or can atleast give me some confirmation that BuyDeus may be trustworthy, I'd appreciate it!

Hey folks,

I don't do gear, but about 2 months ago I started developing some gyno. Pain in nipples, growth on both sides, confirmed by ultrasound. GP doesn't want to prescribe me anything and it may be months since I get to an endo. I refuse to let my bitch tits grow even further without doing anything about it.

Bloodwork shows slightly elevated prolactin with seemingly normal e2, so I'm assuming (for now) it's prolactin induced gyno? I've done some more bloodwork since for my testosterone and for my prolactin, so we'll see if that confirms that it may indeed be the prolactin that's causing it.

I want to buy some Raloxifene and maybe even some Cabergoline to go along with it (what do you guys recommend?), but the only source that I know of that ships to Portugal here in Europe is BuyDeus. I've heard mixed reviews, some people vouch for it, but I've seen loads of people here claiming they're a scam. Their products from my understanding come from DeusMedical, which is supposedly a trusted source, right? So shouldn't the products be legit?

If anyone knows any other source, or can atleast give me some confirmation that BuyDeus may be trustworthy, I'd appreciate it!
@gynobitchtits welcome but wait before you use raloxifene or nolvadex
explain so how did you get gyno? you using any test anything at all TRT?

napsgear has plenty of euro options

i would get on 3 things just to make sure. letro, nolva and caber

although prolactin gyno is unlikely and prolactin numbers can fluctuate it can't hurt to take caber anyway.

ugfreak.to has all your ancillary and steroid needs covered and we ship worldwide no problems

Get some pictures up of what is going on
it's very important to know what the diagnosis is before you start throwing drugs at your body

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

sometimes you have to explain things more specifically to doctors so they understand
it's good that he doesn't want to just throw drugs at your system but it's not good that you're developing gyno

I would recommend you start your log Journal immediately
that's going to be the best thing you can do so that we can show you what works and what doesn't along the way

@gynobitchtits welcome but wait before you use raloxifene or nolvadex
explain so how did you get gyno? you using any test anything at all TRT?
Thank you for the reply.

I have no idea how I got gyno. I am not using anything. I'm not on any gear, I don't do any medications, I am not overweight. It snuck up on me out of nowhere. My assumption is that my lifestyle hasn't been great over the past year or so, my diet has been awful. Not awful enough to get me fat but to be honest there were a lot of days where my lunch/dinner was pizzas, candy, sodas, super processed shit filled with sugar, because the little free time I had left I was too lazy to spend it cooking real food.

I actually recieved my most recent bloodwork results after I made my post yesterday:

Prolactin is now 6.9 instead of 15.4, it decreased by more than half. I've been on Vitamin D3+K2 and another supplement with some Zinc, Magnesium, B6 and a few other things for the past couple of weeks as well so perhaps that had an affect on my prolactin lowering, not sure. No change on gyno though, nipples still sore and gyno is still growing.

Testosterone is 550 ng/dl, seemingly normal

I don't know what else it could be. Every week that passes my gyno is getting progressively worse, although it's far from severe, it has gotten to a stage where it's clearly noticeable with my shirt off. I wanted to get on raloxifene because my appointment with my family doctor is on the 15th, and only then will I have the opportunity to be directed to an endocrinologist, which will take quite a while because there is always a long waiting list for these things in my country. I cannot afford to wait this long and risk developing some actual bitch boobs.

I'm in europe, our sources got you covered
how did you end up with gyno with no steroids?
I am not sure yet. At first I thought it was maybe thyroid related but my TSH and such came back normal. My diet has been fucking awful for a long time now, I was eating a shit load of sugar. Even though I'm still at a healthy weight I can't help but think that had an influence on this but I could be wrong.

Get some pictures up of what is going on
it's very important to know what the diagnosis is before you start throwing drugs at your body
Hey,

it's definitely gyno, confirmed by ultrasound. I've always had a little gyno since puberty, but the gyno on my left nipple has grown to about the size of a walnut now, pretty much doubling in size, and on my right one where I barely had anything, I can now feel substantial growth in just a matter of days, kind of like a small marble. It's freaking me out.