Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to buy Raloxifene in Europe?

Guys I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do this log thing because I'm kind of dumb but I'll try to document everything that happened here as detailed as I can. If this isn't how I do it let me know lol

Firstly, I don't take any gear or any medications. BMI is within healthy range, although I do carry around some belly fat, mostly in the love handles region which is where I've always stored most of my fat.

Gyno symptoms started showing late November with sore nips, same as I had during puberty. No other symptoms, I didn't feel any different in any other way and I still don't.

I've had some amount of gyno since puberty which never went away, but very minor, almost unnoticeable unless you knew what to look for.

Proper diet and training has largely been non existant. Like I said in earlier replies here, I kind of just ate whatever I felt like and even though once upon a time I used to train quite regularly and was actually in decent shape, that hasn't been the case for the past year or perhaps even longer. I haven't had much free time and I've used that as an excuse to not go to the gym or do any kind of exercise. I thought I could get away with eating whatever I wanted forever but that's clearly not the case. Lately I've been trying to cut off sugar and processed stuff, I've been trying to eat some more fruit and veggies and I've been cooking actual food way more often, mostly stuff like pasta/rice with a source of protein like tuna, I eat eggs too.

I also masturbated pretty much daily like a miserable bastard, I stopped doing it a few days ago in the hopes that it could have an affect on my hormones somehow.

Went to the doc for the first time on December 19th. I've done 2 bloodwork tests so far, as well as an ultrasound on my chest. Here are the results:

1st test, done on December 20th 2023 :
Estradiol E2 - 25.7pg/mL (range is 7.6 to 42.6)

Prolactin - 15.4 ng/ml (range is 4.0 to 15.2)

TSH - 2.260 (range 0.270 to 4.200)

Ultrasound also confirmed my gyno.

Those were the only things my doc asked for. Prolactin was slightly above normal, which made me assume at the time that it was the cause of my gyno. Since this period, I started taking 10.000IU Vitamin D3 + K2 (can't remember the K2 amount), a supplement that has 10mg Zinc, 300mg Magnesium oxide (I since learned mag oxide isn't as well absorbed as well by the body), 2.4mg Vitamin B6, and a couple other minerals. I also read about supplements like DIM, Calcium D Glucarate and P5P which is something I was going to ask you folks about as well, if you think any of these supplements could help me or if it's just a waste of time.

January 3rd 2024 I went back to the doc to show results. My doc told me to get some more bloodwork done and she suspected prolactin was the issue. She only wanted to test for 3 things, Prolactin, total Testosterone and DHEA-S.

2nd test, done on January 5th 2024:
Prolactin - 6.9ng/mL (reduced by more than half)

Testosterone - 550ng/mL

DHEA-S - 270 (not sure what this is but it was within normal range)

Doc for some reason didn't ask for estradiol to be tested again and I'm sure there are other things that should have been tested for. Even though prolactin has halved, symptoms are still the same.

Past few days, gyno on my right nipple which was almost non existant has grown to about the size of a small marble. If I don't do anything about this and sit around waiting for an appointment with an endo which may take months, my next update will end up being me telling you I've had to steal some of my girlfriend's bras. I desperately want my gyno to stop developing and if possible to reverse it since it's still recent.

This is where I'm at now. I go back to my doc on the 15th and from there I hope I can be sent to an endocrinologist, which I already know will take a shit load of time like I said. I really want to get on some medication in the meanwhile, especially Raloxifene like I mentioned. What do you guys suggest? Even if it doesn't work, I could at least rest easy knowing I tried. Seeing my gyno getting worse without doing anything other than just waiting for an endo is messing me up psychologically.

Thank you for the reply.

I have no idea how I got gyno. I am not using anything. I'm not on any gear, I don't do any medications, I am not overweight. It snuck up on me out of nowhere. My assumption is that my lifestyle hasn't been great over the past year or so, my diet has been awful. Not awful enough to get me fat but to be honest there were a lot of days where my lunch/dinner was pizzas, candy, sodas, super processed shit filled with sugar, because the little free time I had left I was too lazy to spend it cooking real food.

I actually recieved my most recent bloodwork results after I made my post yesterday:

Prolactin is now 6.9 instead of 15.4, it decreased by more than half. I've been on Vitamin D3+K2 and another supplement with some Zinc, Magnesium, B6 and a few other things for the past couple of weeks as well so perhaps that had an affect on my prolactin lowering, not sure. No change on gyno though, nipples still sore and gyno is still growing.

Testosterone is 550 ng/dl, seemingly normal

I don't know what else it could be. Every week that passes my gyno is getting progressively worse, although it's far from severe, it has gotten to a stage where it's clearly noticeable with my shirt off. I wanted to get on raloxifene because my appointment with my family doctor is on the 15th, and only then will I have the opportunity to be directed to an endocrinologist, which will take quite a while because there is always a long waiting list for these things in my country. I cannot afford to wait this long and risk developing some actual bitch boobs.
Hey,

it's definitely gyno, confirmed by ultrasound. I've always had a little gyno since puberty, but the gyno on my left nipple has grown to about the size of a walnut now, pretty much doubling in size, and on my right one where I barely had anything, I can now feel substantial growth in just a matter of days, kind of like a small marble. It's freaking me out.
@gynobitchtits I think you have to step back and learn about dietary intake and estrogen. There are many estrogenic foods, and training is important too so is sleep.

Can you please share your life Log Journal in a NEW thread so we can help you find the root cause of gyno not just give you SERMS, post your diet sleep training supps and more.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Diet Training Life Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

Hi brother, it sounds like you have a bit of an emergency on your hand. PCTSHOP.com has EU shipping so you will get your order very fast with guaranteed delivery. We have everything in stock and ready to go. Let me know if you need any help to place your order.