Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to buy roids US Domestic June 2021?

landed at thinksteroids (mesa) forum and it's a complete shitshow. I hate that fucking forum. Tons of reports of scamming yet the websites are still being advertised and bumped. Seemed to me like mods didn't do anything, it was members screaming out for help, and the sources would just post a pic of one of their sales or "athletes" to make it harder to see the negative reviews.

I just want to get on a test e cycle of 500mg per week. Is that good?

I'll get aromasin for AI, Nolva/Clomid for PCT, and I should be alright. Might get on an oral if I can find a cheap enough source.

I see domestic-supply.com is highly recommended, but very expensive. Any other places US Domestic that are relatively cheaper? I can pay the high price if that is what you all recommend.

I exclusively use domestic supply. I cannot say enough about them in terms of quality and customer service. They are, in my opinion, the very best option out there

Check out all of our sources. With it being domestic you will always pay a little more but always worth it getting your product quickly and not dealing with customs.

landed at thinksteroids (mesa) forum and it's a complete shitshow. I hate that fucking forum. Tons of reports of scamming yet the websites are still being advertised and bumped. Seemed to me like mods didn't do anything, it was members screaming out for help, and the sources would just post a pic of one of their sales or "athletes" to make it harder to see the negative reviews.

I'll get aromasin for AI, Nolva/Clomid for PCT, and I should be alright. Might get on an oral if I can find a cheap enough source.

I see domestic-supply.com is highly recommended, but very expensive. Any other places US Domestic that are relatively cheaper? I can pay the high price if that is what you all recommend.
I was on meso thinksteroids back in the day for years, until the forum became controlled by moderators who own steroid suppliers. Those mods scam and get away with it and millard baker knows all about it.

Testosterone enanthate cycle 500mgs/week is good, if you can swing it, add 300mgs of primobolan if not test only is good, make sure you use an AI at least 10mgs aromasin EOD or E3D (long half life).

For PCT, I dont like clomid makes me emotional as shit, better go with aromasin+nolvadex+n2generate (I like to add a test booster but you dont have to).

Domestic-supply is approved on anabolex and trusted. You can try D-S or try napsgear or puritysourcelabs, all 3 approved.

I was on meso thinksteroids back in the day for years, until the forum became controlled by moderators who own steroid suppliers. Those mods scam and get away with it and millard baker knows all about it.

Testosterone enanthate cycle 500mgs/week is good, if you can swing it, add 300mgs of primobolan if not test only is good, make sure you use an AI at least 10mgs aromasin EOD or E3D (long half life).

For PCT, I dont like clomid makes me emotional as shit, better go with aromasin+nolvadex+n2generate (I like to add a test booster but you dont have to).

Domestic-supply is approved on anabolex and trusted. You can try D-S or try napsgear or puritysourcelabs, all 3 approved.
bro I used to mod on that forum but left after the scamming started.

With domestic supply you are getting the top brands you can find and you are also getting fast domestic shipping... i know i stick with them only... you get what you pay for and you are getting the very best with them

This does make it sound like you've no idea. Start by reading up via our articles

Okay. Gonna go with domestic supply.

300mg test / weel + 50mg Anadrol.

Got Adex E3D + Nolva for PCT :) Should be all set! Any tips or things you would add/subtract let me know.

So I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm also trying to find legit places to find legit gear (old word new context for me lol). I've been reading countless forums and reviews and I'm still kinda in the same spot as when I started researching. I pretty much know what I'm looking for but I think I'm suffering from information overload. So I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I see the approved sources but ive realized that you can't always trust the "trusted sources." I just don't want to end up getting something fake or worse.
Thanks. I hope everyone is safe and prosperous

So I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm also trying to find legit places to find legit gear (old word new context for me lol). I've been reading countless forums and reviews and I'm still kinda in the same spot as when I started researching. I pretty much know what I'm looking for but I think I'm suffering from information overload. So I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I see the approved sources but ive realized that you can't always trust the "trusted sources." I just don't want to end up getting something fake or worse.
The absolute best I can recommend is https://domestic-supply.com

Over a decade in this industry, with the absolute top brands you can find, DOMESTIC shipping and the best customer service you will ever see on sites like these. I stand by them a million percent

I am a big proponent of Domestic Supply. After the first time I used them several years ago, I have not used ANY other source because of how great the quality, service and trust is with them