Where to buy sarms online?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
I heard proven peptides sent guys prohormones instead of sarms, they were even openly selling pros for sometime. A few cases of gyno from gw make no sense at all to me.
exactly... thats my issue... they HURT people... so i wouldnt be anywhere near where they are...

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Why so angry at proven peptides? They didn't do anything to you.
because of their shit practices and how many people have been hurt by them... they are shady as fucking possible... they have LOADED the internet with fake reviews, misleading shit and so many people have had issues with them... so yeah, i have a huge issue with that

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
By who? I don't see any disproving information here. I am open to listen and understand but doesn't seem like a lot of explanations are here.
sorry i guess because over the years we've covered it so many times i get tired of it... here's an article that covers a lot write here...https://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer

and more

What we do know is that the only clinical study that linked it with a potential increase in cancer cells was conducted for almost 2 years in Han Wistar rats that have a lifespan of about 3-years.

They were administered Cardarine at five to six times the normal dose for such an extended time duration.

Yes, the mice developed cancer and tumors at almost every organ in their body.

The question to be asked is, will you ever use Cardarine at five times the recommended dose for two years at a time?

If yes, then it may cause cancer or it may not. We just don’t know.

What we do know is that at low doses, the results achievable with the compound are nothing short of remarkable.

And it does not cause any severe side effects at that dose.

Moreover, there are more recent studies that show how Cardarine might in fact prevent cancer cells from proliferating.

This study provides further evidence that GW501516-activated PPARβ/δ reduces TNFα-induced Nfkb1 activity and inflammatory signaling via direct induction of anti-inflammatory genes, as well as indirect inhibition of pro-inflammatory genes by BCL6 dissociation in human pancreatic cancer cells.
Biochem Biophys Rep. 2016 Dec; 8: 395–402.

uorloon87

Oh I see that's very interesting. I'm reading the article and study now.
It seems cardarine might prevent some cancers, that's amazing!

What would be 5 times the normal dose of cardarine gw501516?

sorry i guess because over the years we've covered it so many times i get tired of it... here's an article that covers a lot write here...https://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer

and more

What we do know is that the only clinical study that linked it with a potential increase in cancer cells was conducted for almost 2 years in Han Wistar rats that have a lifespan of about 3-years.

They were administered Cardarine at five to six times the normal dose for such an extended time duration.

Yes, the mice developed cancer and tumors at almost every organ in their body.

The question to be asked is, will you ever use Cardarine at five times the recommended dose for two years at a time?

If yes, then it may cause cancer or it may not. We just don’t know.

What we do know is that at low doses, the results achievable with the compound are nothing short of remarkable.

And it does not cause any severe side effects at that dose.

Moreover, there are more recent studies that show how Cardarine might in fact prevent cancer cells from proliferating.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Oh I see that's very interesting. I'm reading the article and study now.
It seems cardarine might prevent some cancers, that's amazing!

What would be 5 times the normal dose of cardarine gw501516?
normal dosing is 20 mg per day so your looking at least at 100 mg per day which is just ludicrous amounts

zzzmanplz

I bought sarms before but it was in capsules. It just said SARMS on bottle. I took 2 tablets and got 0 results. :( I'm not sure if it was me or sarms but that's my feedback. Does that mean I got something bad or would my use be wrong?

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
I bought sarms before but it was in capsules. It just said SARMS on bottle. I took 2 tablets and got 0 results. :( I'm not sure if it was me or sarms but that's my feedback. Does that mean I got something bad or would my use be wrong?
you didnt get anything legit whatsoever