Where to buy sarms online?

Topps_Baseball88

V.I.P.
Gold
Thanks man and honestly, i wasnt even going to respond... Over 10 years, the amount of FREE help ive given would have made me a multi millionaire 20 times over if i had charged for this kind of info... So shit like that doesnt even deserve a response from me... instead of getting worked up etc. i just chalk it up to thats how society is anymore... everyone wants something for nothing, then they get that and still want to bitch and complain so whatever... i wasnt raised a snowflake, with touchy ass feelings to the point where you could say hello to someone wrong and they could make it into an issue... so whatever... i dont even pay attention but i appreciate you having my back

Yeah I cant stand the everyone gets a trophy mindset and everyone is a unique butterfly 😂 I wasn't brought up to use feelings I use facts. Of course I got you bro. Yeah I was just thinking when I was replying to this thread, Dylan could charge and make and insanely stupid amount of money if he wanted, but as I said I know the character of you and I know knowledge and help of others is what you do , and many of us appreciate it bro, more than you know.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
please check this guys

help me not get scammed
what are you even talking about man? everyone has told you where to go and who to trust... so i dont even get what your saying here...

Jenkins01

Are all sarms suppliers really the same guys? or are they as different as posted here? serious questions, just seems so many fakes

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
Are all sarms suppliers really the same guys? or are they as different as posted here? serious questions, just seems so many fakes
no they are not all the same, not even close... there are many faked and/or underdosed products out there and thats why its so nice to have a trusted forum sponsor here!