Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

acid reflux on orals

edwinars

Tbol gives me acid reflux and I'm dang gone sick of it. I've never had this problem using orals before but this time it is bad. I switched to using halo instead and the problem came back so it seems no matter which oral i use the same problem happens. makes no sense cause using the exact same batch.

this is laughable. so you're having problems with Tbol and you switch to something even more toxic. not very smart

This is common with all orals, and the more you use them the more this will be a problem. I got sick of dealing with it and stopped orals years ago

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Oral acid reflux Steroids and SARMS 16
U Orals causing acid at night Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #42 - Bulking Cycle with Orals Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #41 - 3 Orals Bulker with Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 16
B kickstarting vs. finisher orals? Steroids and SARMS 21
R Adding orals on cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
G How to use orals to kickstart Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #7 - Trenbolone and Orals to bulk - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 19 Orals Only Bulk - Dbol, Anadrol, Tbol - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 14
K Sarms orals or liquid? Steroids and SARMS 19
A How to add orals to a cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
L Traveling with Orals....international through Customs??? Steroids and SARMS 29
L Stacking 2 orals Steroids and SARMS 19
A Adding in orals late Steroids and SARMS 16
P first 4 week orals geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 10
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #361 – Fatigue off cycle,kickstart with orals,winstrol... Steroids and SARMS 6
Reno Are Orals Worth It? Steroids and SARMS 32
A stimulants with orals Steroids and SARMS 9
G Favorite orals to use Steroids and SARMS 8
B orals after pct Steroids and SARMS 1