Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad hgh from primetrope.com

No worries. I’m on Eroids and have been for 10 years. Doesn’t bother me either way but I am honest and you can log into Eroids and easily find me. Same username. You can see everything I’ve ever posted and reviewed ally with every pic of every source and all labs done. Feel free to message me there as well. The fuck yard who started this post is a newbie and joined just to bash them. Pretty obvious. Again like I said I’m on Eroids tootallslim. Find me and FR me. Simple as that.

source selective scam, next time you order it will be fake

stick with napsgear
That definitely possible but probably not likely. At least on Eroids where I’m a member And have been for 10 years sources do not fuck around because everyone does lab work and thousands of people review. They are a source on their with all positive reviews form eroid members who also post labs. They want to make fucking money so the last thing they want is bad press. If they sent bunk to a member there they would loose tens of thousands of dollars.

Strange that you register and post that primetrope is good with your 1st post AND you make a claim that you're not affiliated with them. LOL do you think we are stupid? sounds like you are primetrope yourself.

On anabolex, you're making a mistake, you're better off being honest and saying you are the source and can help the member who was scammed by your company. Faking like you're a user just makes your company look like scammers.
Strange that the op joined just to post that Primetrope was fake. It’s a newbie. People do it all the time on these types of forums.
Look me up and message me on Eroids. You’ll see I’m who I say I am. Same username tootallslim. Been on there 10 years.

I guarantee the OP will never respond or post lab work either. Just facts.
Just facts? hey primetrope.com since you the owner refund me my money! I got no results using your garbage HGH and you had me bad when I posted reviews about you on scam eroids.

Strange that the op joined just to post that Primetrope was fake. It’s a newbie. People do it all the time on these types of forums.
Look me up and message me on Eroids. You’ll see I’m who I say I am. Same username tootallslim. Been on there 10 years.
I joined because you had me banned when I posted about your company. You are a LIAR and SCAMMER! my primetrope.com review is HONEST and real but you banned me from other places when I posted real reviews about your scammer company.

Read my post everyone primetrope sells FAKE and COUNTERFEIT HGH DO NOT BUY! and @Tootallslim is the scammer behind the company lying signing up faking he's just a good guy. He's a complete shill, he's the owner of primetrope lying to everyone that he's not.

New to the site but have been on other like sites for over a decade and I have used tons of sources. Some one messaged me about this post so I felt the need to say I have personally used Primetrope several times with bloods and it’s for sure 💯 legit. I am currently on 3IU a day and my levels are 385. I have several other people on this sources hgh as well and their labs also prove it’s legitimate. I have zero affiliation with them and don’t care if you use them or not but their products or gtg.
Who messaged you?

Just facts? hey primetrope.com since you the owner refund me my money! I got no results using your garbage HGH and you had me bad when I posted reviews about you on scam eroids.
What’s you username on Eroids? I’ll look up your review. I wish I was the owner I’d be a baller. And since your on Eroids you can FR me and see who I am.

I joined because you had me banned when I posted about your company. You are a LIAR and SCAMMER! my primetrope.com review is HONEST and real but you banned me from other places when I posted real reviews about your scammer company.

Read my post everyone primetrope sells FAKE and COUNTERFEIT HGH DO NOT BUY! and @Tootallslim is the scammer behind the company lying signing up faking he's just a good guy. He's a complete shill, he's the owner of primetrope lying to everyone that he's not.
This is hilarious, anyway can you post your bloods se we can see. And again if you were on Eroids post your username and I can look up what happened. Again you can see that I am who I say I am and have been on their for 10 years. They leave ALL reviews up, including the negative ones.

Some of the mods of Eroids that I know are on it as well so trust me, they are not using fake hgh.

I have ordered 5 kits total from them all with labs and all legit. I have referred over a dozen friends to them as well because they give Eroids users a discount so I like to help others get a good deal. If you want more sources for hgh there are dozens on Eroids. Here are a few.

I’m about to start the blue tops from this source

so yeah I own all these sites, lol. I can drop a dozen more that are all legit as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again people it’s not complicated. Simply go to Eroids, join if need be but you can find me under the same username and see everything I’ve reviewed, ordered, posted, bloods, gear pics and so on. Feel free to FR me on there. Is it possible he got bunk, maybe but myself and dozens of others are using it with great results. I’m on 3IU daily and My igf 1 is 385. Im switching over to OSGear’s blue tops next week just to give them a go and to post a review for others.

Sorry man, I am not on eroids. That HGH could be legit or not but really doesn't matter to me since we have amazing approved sources here.
For sure there are good sources here. naps had been around forever and probably one of the first sources I ever used. I just hate people spreading shit and can’t back it up with proof. All the posts I see on here so far bashing other sources are all new members with one post and that’s it. If that doesn’t raise red flags then people are blind.

one guy said his gear is bunk and he’s only up 12 lbs. shit I’ll take 12 lbs on any cycle. Gear doesn’t do it all. And tbh hgh isn’t the most impressive thing in the world and it take months and months to see real results and you can’t just run 2-3 iu if you want results you need 5+ iu.

Again people it’s not complicated. Simply go to Eroids, join if need be but you can find me under the same username and see everything I’ve reviewed, ordered, posted, bloods, gear pics and so on. Feel free to FR me on there. Is it possible he got bunk, maybe but myself and dozens of others are using it with great results. I’m on 3IU daily and My igf 1 is 385. Im switching over to OSGear’s blue tops next week just to give them a go and to post a review for others.
Why goto that scammer website eroids? I was banned for posting real reviews about your bad hgh.
Admit that you are primetrope seller why are you lying. Too bad you seem to think everyone is a fool here doesn't see through your fake.

Why goto that scammer website eroids? I was banned for posting real reviews about your bad hgh.
Admit that you are primetrope seller why are you lying. Too bad you seem to think everyone is a fool here doesn't see through your fake.
What was you username on there and where are you bloods?

@Tootallslim so you are the owner of primetrope aka primetrope.com right? seems like it from all your posts and pushing them.

We don't like dishonesty in our community, so why don't you come out and tell us the truth and we will not be against you. If you keep lying to all of us, it makes everyone feel like you think we are idiots. You will never get backing from any of us if you keep acting like this, honestly.

Just be a man, say you're primetrope and you want to resolve customer complaints and we are good but what you are doing here is playing games.

I see a LOT of posts calling out primetrope for fake or counterfeit HGH, the smallest thing you could do is be honest about the situation.

@Tootallslim so you are the owner of primetrope aka primetrope.com right? seems like it from all your posts and pushing them.

We don't like dishonesty in our community, so why don't you come out and tell us the truth and we will not be against you. If you keep lying to all of us, it makes everyone feel like you think we are idiots. You will never get backing from any of us if you keep acting like this, honestly.

Just be a man, say you're primetrope and you want to resolve customer complaints and we are good but what you are doing here is playing games.

I see a LOT of posts calling out primetrope for fake or counterfeit HGH, the smallest thing you could do is be honest about the situation.
Look man I really done give two flying fucks order from who you want
Again check me out on Eroids. Not that complicated. Not sure why people on here don’t put it together. I’ve only been on this site for 2 days and every negative review I see is a newbie post and it’s their one and only post. I don’t give a shit if you order from them or not. I’m starting blue tops from osgear next week. They are another legit source I use. Naps is good but Eroids has probably 30-40 trusted sites so you get a better selection and better prices. RoidBazaar, steroidify, osgear, tramroids, pmroids, dragon pharma and on and on.

I post pics of every order I get from every source and I review every source and I pull bloods for every source and post them.

I have a dozen friends and mods on Eroids running the same stuff and it does t make sense that we’re all good and the users here are all getting bunk gear?

Look man I really done give two flying fucks order from who you want
Again check me out on Eroids. Not that complicated. Not sure why people on here don’t put it together. I’ve only been on this site for 2 days and every negative review I see is a newbie post and it’s their one and only post. I don’t give a shit if you order from them or not. I’m starting blue tops from osgear next week. They are another legit source I use. Naps is good but Eroids has probably 30-40 trusted sites so you get a better selection and better prices. RoidBazaar, steroidify, osgear, tramroids, pmroids, dragon pharma and on and on.

I post pics of every order I get from every source and I review every source and I pull bloods for every source and post them.

I have a dozen friends and mods on Eroids running the same stuff and it does t make sense that we’re all good and the users here are all getting bunk gear?
Yes goto eroids that's full of scammers.

You don't give two flying fucks? then get lost you fake hgh selling primetrope moron. You're clearly the owner of primetrope and I hope you get exposed for selling fake hgh.

I'm saying this out loud for everyone, Primetrope HGH is fake, the blood tests are fake and his lab testing is photoshopped, go try to verify it, can't it's fake! liars! look at all the bad primetrope reviews, it's fake hgh faked with hcg.

Just some bad primetrope reviews