Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best pre workout meals?

wasre26

What are the best meals for pre workout if you are going to do a heavy lifting day like squatting or deadlifts etc?
And what are the best meals for those who want to do a lot of high intensity high rep cardio type workouts?
I have read that different foods are Staples for pre-workout including bananas, oatmeal, orange juice, or any other type of simple carbs that are snacks
what is your thoughts on this and what works for you?

i prefer to train fasted but if you must eat then 2 hours prior. high quality eggs scrambled with a piece of fruit and water

What are the best meals for pre workout if you are going to do a heavy lifting day like squatting or deadlifts etc?
And what are the best meals for those who want to do a lot of high intensity high rep cardio type workouts?
I have read that different foods are Staples for pre-workout including bananas, oatmeal, orange juice, or any other type of simple carbs that are snacks
what is your thoughts on this and what works for you?
i like to train fasted the food makes my training bad

a lot of guys i work with at the gym like to just take a protein bar before their workout, maybe not the most optimal but works

others like some oatmeal

preworkout big protein shake and honey