Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bicep injury workout adjustment

how do i adjust my workouts? My right bicep is messed up right now and in pain, i would say it is in constant pain and it isn't the good soreness type of pain. maybe a light tear or something. I tried working out and it feels like a charlee horse and it is hard to pinpoint the exact spot on the bicep

how do i adjust my workouts? My right bicep is messed up right now and in pain, i would say it is in constant pain and it isn't the good soreness type of pain. maybe a light tear or something. I tried working out and it feels like a charlee horse and it is hard to pinpoint the exact spot on the bicep

Probably best to stop training arms for now. Concentrate on legs for now and lower body like abs.

muscle tears are injuries that will heal no problem as long as it isn't a severe tear and trust me you would know if it was.

give it a week off and then hit again

I’m not a medical provider but since I was a young lad my mother taught me about this thing, it’s really quite fascinating.. it’s called “rest” and if after you rest you still experience discomfort you take your ass to the doctor and explain the situation.

In this magical land of doctorville they have devices that allow them to visually penetrate the skin and observe muscle tissue, tendons, ligaments and even as deep as bones.

Really cool shit. It’s quite exciting times.

This is a great time to focus on your lower body and let the injury heal. Do not rush back or push it because you can easily just make it worse.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V Back injury help Steroids and SARMS 19
F sarms good for injury prevention? Steroids and SARMS 7
M can I use nutrobal mk677 to recover from back injury? Steroids and SARMS 9
ckcrown84 Growing Season & Injury Healing - PSL Labs Steroids and SARMS 18
D girl back injury and anavar Steroids and SARMS 8
Y weird injury Steroids and SARMS 2
Richard Brown NapsGear Ask Me Anything #45 : ASMR Back Workout | 2024 Arnold Classic Prep Steroids and SARMS 0
Boomboombaran Approved Log Nicks Workout Log Steroids and SARMS 160
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 528 - Nutrition timing, protein, carbs, fat, post workout preworkout Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown NapsGear: Avoid These Foods Before Your Workout Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Tri-Hard: Intense Triceps Superset Workout Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear: Tough Workout? Here’s How to Recover Steroids and SARMS 14
T sarms during workout? Steroids and SARMS 17
B Sarms pre workout Steroids and SARMS 19
Richardbrown Napsgear: Why Is the Cable Upright Row A Good Shoulder Workout Option? Steroids and SARMS 15
M Taking sarms during workout Steroids and SARMS 19
C Workout with sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
N true or false, steroids pre workout?? Steroids and SARMS 17
Richardbrown Gummy Bears Post-Workout: A Justifiable Ritual? Steroids and SARMS 9
ckcrown84 PSL - Lower Body Workout Steroids and SARMS 5
T question for ladies on post workout Steroids and SARMS 9
G best workout in the morning? Steroids and SARMS 8
N ab workout please Steroids and SARMS 12
H new workout plan not working well Steroids and SARMS 8
T adding suspension pre workout? Steroids and SARMS 8
D things to not do before a workout Steroids and SARMS 10
A insulin intra workout drink Steroids and SARMS 11
D how many Iu's of insulin post workout? Steroids and SARMS 10
Y headaches post workout Steroids and SARMS 9
R using HGH pre workout Steroids and SARMS 8
M sick during workout Steroids and SARMS 2