puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Buddhabuilder with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop

buddhabuilder

V.I.P.
Gold
The phone was ringing off the hook this morning at the gym, all with the same question; "Are you open?".

This may be the closest some of those people come to actually training but hey, they're the ones that keep the doors open and lights on, so I express appreciation.

And then there is us, the gym rats that consistently challenge ourselves day in and day out. It's so good to have this community to interact with like minded individuals on the journey of physique development.

It's Saturday so take a moment to get the Wickr me app on your phone and reach out to me, Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and discuss your upcoming cycle.

Enjoy the coffee...

buddhabuilder

V.I.P.
Gold
It's a life style...

I was going to write "Bros" at the end of that, but I know there are non-males here and want to be as inclusive as possible in order to support this community.

Yes, we stand out, and have found ways to make that as positive as possible.

Drinking to excess? No thanx...

Recreational drugs that cause imbalance in our lives? Actually, I have to be in the gym in the morning, so I'll give it a pass...

I'll take endorphins over any substance, any day.

Yes, I'm on the Wickr app, as Buddhabuilder in case you were wondering, and am more than happy to chat about workout routines, cycles, diet...whatever...

Let's enjoy the struggle...

buddhabuilder

V.I.P.
Gold
We are almost half way through this year.

Don't let another day slip by without making clear goals and a solid plan to challenge yourself to bring your best. Physique training is a wonderful foundation for everything else in our lives so don't hesitate to connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to discuss workout routines and cycles that can support your journey.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need so get the latest price list and get moving.

Carpe Diem...

buddhabuilder

V.I.P.
Gold
Pay day = gear order day.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so you can consider the best cycle to accent that Summer physique.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for a price list and order information.

It's time...

buddhabuilder

V.I.P.
Gold
Always cool to see individuals finding there way back and getting ready for their next cycle. And some of the physique shots I see in avatars sends a strong message that I am not alone on my journey of physique development.

What ever your goals, connect with me on the wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to discuss all things physique enhancing and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

Life is from this moment on...