Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddhabuilder with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we are, spreading the Love. Reach out today for a 1 -Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

You can pm me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

It's time to get huge...

So this is the cycle that I started 6 weeks ago and I feel myself getting fuller and harder by the day.

All Axiom gear...
weeks 1-16 Test E 350mg a week
1-16 Primo 600mg a week
11-16 Winstrol 50mg a day
Aromasin 12.5mg twice a week (This is enough for me based on bloods from past cycles)
1-16 Liver Support every day

One of the best things about ordering from 1 - Stop Domestic Shop is you never have to worry about the quality of the gear. That makes it so you can focus on your training and diet while the gear takes it all to a whole new level.

As always, PM me here for the latest price list or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Now is the time...

The name says it all. 1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need, all in one place, from a trusted source and enlightened customer service.

Orals

Injectables

Blends

PCT

Ancillaries

HCG

HGH

Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors (Dick Pills)

All top quality and superior value.

No customs issues because it's all shipped domestically.

Pm me here for a price list or for even faster response find me on the Wickr app where I am also Buddhabuilder.

Happy Saturday Bros. I encourage you to take a few minutes to grab the Wickr Me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, on your phone and send a quick note to me to ensure we are connected and you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. Then you can look over this site for cycle ideas while considering your goals.

I am more than happy to discuss cycle designs and workout plans with you, and of course we have the expertise of Tazz and Rick Rock on the team, so rest assured, you are in good hands.

I'm using Axiom Primo and Test E right now and loving it.

Grab that app and another cup of coffee and enjoy your morning...

Just back from the gym and feeling super full and positive. This Axiom Primo is amazing stuff.

Keep the price list requests coming Bros. It's nice to know we have the camaraderie of this community as we strive to reach our physique goals.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to connect with me, get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, and talk about your cycle ideas.

We are on this journey together...

765c6fdd10be5b4ea8ee5fbce2d86d5a.jpg

Yes, we have top quality orals and everything else you need for the best cycle of your life so far.

I'll be rolling the Winstrol in on the tail end of my cycle to enhance the hard work I've put in along with this awesome Primo and Test E.

Day off the gym so I'll be planning a new workout routine and meals for the week.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and talk all things cycle and workout.

Enjoy your Sunday...

So to mark the start of a new week and new month I rolled out a fresh workout design keeping everything 10-15 reps and even then not to failure.

As always, pause at the bottom, initiate the motion with the target muscle, squeeze at the top, and control the negative. I'm keeping my protein intake fairly high while limiting carbs as I work towards my post cycle photos so stay tuned.

Mean while, reach out to me for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list here or on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and get moving.

Time waits for no man...

Having Bros contacting me, excited about their upcoming cycles and workout routines is a great way to start the week. I encourage everyone here to post on any 1 - Stop Domestic Shop thread, pm questions, and get the Wickr app on their phones to further enhance their awareness of being a member of this community.

You are not alone on your journey of physique enhancement and optimum health.

Let's do this...

I've used Primo from a number of different sources over the past years but this Axiom gear is the best yet.

I'm just 6 weeks in and already so much fuller I'm turning heads in the gym.

Reach out today for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list. You can pm me here or use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for even faster responses.

Just getting started...

New legs routine today and really enjoyed slowing the motions down and concentrating on every aspect of the form. I kept my reps between 12 and 20 and will be dialing in the progressive overload in the coming weeks. My diet is on point for my cut which will lead to this year's physique photo which I will post here.

Reach out to me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to talk about your own goals and develop cycle ideas to help achieve them.

1 - Stop Domestic Shop has everything you need.

It's time...

Spring is in the air which means we can all start flexing in tight T-shirts while making the usual rounds in our daily lives. Connect with me today on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get ready for the best Summer ever.

Sun's out, guns out....

The phone was ringing off the hook this morning at the gym, all with the same question; "Are you open?".

This may be the closest some of those people come to actually training but hey, they're the ones that keep the doors open and lights on, so I express appreciation.

And then there is us, the gym rats that consistently challenge ourselves day in and day out. It's so good to have this community to interact with like minded individuals on the journey of physique development.

It's Saturday so take a moment to get the Wickr me app on your phone and reach out to me, Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and discuss your upcoming cycle.

Enjoy the coffee...

We all know it is important to have a day or two of the gym each week but sometimes you just want to stop in, maybe do some core work.

I love the smell of the gym in the morning... it reminds me of victory...

I doubt any of us will ever take the gym for granted again. I was one of the guys standing next to the rack of dumbbells declaring, "They're never going to close the gyms!", the day before they did.

Let's enjoy every workout, every set, and every rep moving forward and create physiques that show the positive outcome of focused sincere work.

As always, connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get moving.

"Y'all want this party started, right?"

Yes, Spring fever seems to be spreading faster than the pandemic ever did.

Women wearing tight clothes...check

Tanning salons running specials....check

Bros planning their cutting cycles in order to flex for the masses...double check

It's wonderful to be part of this community of individuals striving to fully develop their physiques and maintain optimum health.

Connect with me on the Wickr app today to discuss your cycle ideas and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

"If you had just one chance, would you take it?"

I used Private MD Labs to arrange for getting bloods done at Quest. Just a basic Test>1500 and Estrogen panel to show the quality of our 1 - Stop Domestic Shop gear and ensure my AI dose is keeping the Estro in check.

It will be yet another way of documenting quality of all our gear so, as always, you can order with confidence.

Watch for it by the end of the week.

"Cause you can't, you won't, and you don't stop..."

I see CA is reopening their gyms. Hopefully this is a sign that we are heading back to "normal" life activities.

If you are just getting back into the gym feel free to contact me on the Wickr me app to discuss ways back into the groove that avoid injuries. It is so easy to go ape shit with the weights following a break..we have all done it at some point.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list while considering your next cycle design to reach your physique goals.

It's a new beginning...

Happy Friday Bros. I'm not sure if you checked the news lately but it would appear that the government has agreed to send us all money to get the gear we need for our Spring cycles and then some, and it could come as soon as this weekend!

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list as you consider the ideal cycle to take your physique to a whole new level. I am 7 weeks into my Primo/Test E cycle and loving it. Just the chill confident mood and fullness like never before.

Connect with me today on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to discuss your cycle ideas and get ready to transform.

Let's do this...

Here we are, Saturday morning. Hopefully you get the chance to spend a little extra time at the gym, with your partner, family and friends. It's been a rough year to put it mildly, but here we are stronger for the struggle.

This is a good time to reflect on positive experiences and set new personal goals moving forward. You have this community of like minded people, so research some new workout routines, start refining your diet, and get the cycle together that will give you that extra edge for ultimate physique development.

Take a moment to get the Wickr me app on your phone and connect with me, I'm Buddhabuilder on there too, to discuss cycle ideas and get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

We've got this...

Status
Not open for further replies.