Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddhabuilder with 1 - Stop Domestic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so fortunate to find a web site, when I was first considering using AAS for the first time after 20 years of training natural, where I encountered some of the mentors that I continue to turn to for guidance on the path. Dylan was there, Rick Rock too and in the months I studied preparing to cross the line I consistently saw them encouraging everyone to get bloods done. It's always a good idea and for the cost I think there is no reason not to get precycle, 7 weeks into cycle, and post cycle bloods.

I plan on training to my last day and it is my hope that you all are present in the gym throughout your lives.

So anyway, without further ado, my on cycle numbers. I'm currently on 1 - Stop Domestic Shop gear, all doses split in two pins;

Weeks 1-16 350mg Test E a week
1-16 Primo 600mg a week
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg twice a week

My Test level came back at over 2000 with my Estrogen at 22 (the range shows anything under 39 is good).

So not only does this show that 1 - Stop Domestic Shop gear is top quality it also shows the importance of checking bloods to dial in your AI. When I was doing 12.5mg of Aromasin EOD it would crash my Estro. I only learned this from consistently checking my levels.

So there you have it. More actual proof that our gear is top notch, so don't hesitate to get the latest price list and get your own cycles started.

We are on this journey together...

Driving around yesterday I saw people wandering around in a way I ain't seen for a year or more. Hopefully these are all signs that we are on the other side of the craziness and can back to business as usual; training in the gym, seeing live music, hanging out with friends, etc.

I heard the $1400 checks that got approved should be in accounts with direct deposit by Friday so make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in order to get your order ready.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to connect with me to discuss your cycle and get ready to flex in public.

Finally...

So not only are you getting $1400 of free money this week, we are running a special that will make cash go even further.

Check this out, we are running a promotion of 1 Free vial of 20ml Test Prop, Cyp or Enanthate with ALL orders over $600 in appreciation for our customers and future clients for choosing us.

Connect with me today on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and order information.

There is no time like the present...

This is the start of week 8 in my 16 week 1 - Stop Domestic Shop Primo journey, and it is awesome. As always, focus on form which includes;

-Pause at the bottom of the motion
-Initiate the movement with the target muscle
-Squeeze at the top
-Control the negative

Even with my rep range at 8-12 my weights are continuing to rise.

Decline Bench 285
Squat 315
Cable Row 350

I come out of the gym everyday feeling pumped and upbeat.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in order to plan your upcoming cycle and spend some of that $1400 check on something that provides lasting value.

Now is the time...

Happy Saint Patrick's day and a special thank you to everyone who takes the time out of their day to check in this site and my thread in particular.

Did you check your bank balance today? I've already been getting orders from Bros who received their $1400 check and have sent out even more price lists.

Whatever Spring cycle you are considering we have got you covered.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list in order to plan your upcoming cycle and spend some of that $1400 check on something that provides lasting value.

Enjoy the Guiness....

I'm beginning to notice the Spring determination wave of gym attendees, but in all honesty I expected it to be more intense this year due to the gym closings and quarantine of the past year.

Irregardless, we have this community of like minded gym rats that continue to journey of physique development no matter what.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list as you are developing your cutting cycle ideas and feel free to talk with me about your personal goals on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, or post here to deepen your sense of connection with others.

We've got you...

So my seventh week on this Primo cycle and the 4th week of my latest workout routine converged in an awesome way this morning.

Introducing this routine, as usual, I kept my rep range 10-15 (and even then not to failure) with 45 seconds in between 3 sets of each exercise. This morning it was 30 seconds in between 4 sets of each exercise with drop sets on the end of a number of final sets.

Feeling super pumped and positive for the day.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in now.

There is always room at the top....

How many years have we been on this journey together?

I'm regularly interacting with Bros who I've known in this virtual realm for 4 or more years, and I appreciate hearing about the struggles and successes they have all had on the path of physique, and life, development.

Just more reasons why you can order our top quality domestically shipped gear with confidence. It's reassuring to know your cycle is going to be properly dosed with smooth pinning. That way you can focus on your training and diet as you embrace the challenges of training as opportunities to grow and develop.

Connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your orders in today.

Let's do this...

Day off the gym today so a little more time with family while cooking up a couple meals worth of cutting meals. What do you reduce in your diet when cutting?

I limit my carbs and completely eliminate yogurt (which is my one sweet thing that I use as a treat the rest of the year). Those changes and moving from 5 meals a day to 3 pretty much does it. I post a photo at the end of every Spring cut cycle so watch for this years at the end of May.

I'm available on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to chat about cycles, training routines, and get you the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list.

Enjoy your Saturday night...

Happy Friday and thanx for checking in on this thread. It's nice knowing I'm not alone in my pursuit of an outstanding physique and optimum health. What ever your goals, reach to to me on the Wickr me app to discuss workout routines, cycle ideas, philosophy...it's all a part of the journey.

Make sure you have the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get in on top quality gear to make your dreams a reality.

Let's do this...

It feels so good to train.

I hope everyone is finding their way back to the gym and reflecting on past routines as they readapt to the challenges of gym rat life.

Keep your reps between 10 and 15 for a couple weeks, and even then not to failure. The joints and tendons will thank you, and this will be the foundation that you build on.

This would be a good time to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list as you consider your upcoming cycle. If you go with a Test E or C base it will be in full force right about the time you can start increasing the weights and dropping the reps to accent your fullness. Muscle memory is a wonderful thing and you will be filling out just in time for tight T shirt whether.

Use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get your price list and order information.

It's going to be a great Summer...

Thanx for stopping in. I appreciate being able to post stuff that Bros may find encouraging as they challenge themselves in all things physique enhancement.

Sure, I get around to reminding everyone that I rep for a high quality domestic source, but not before going on at length regarding training, my own cycle updates, and whatever crosses my mind that I hope others will find interesting.

I've been hanging out in the sites for years and really enjoy feeling like a member of a community.

Please feel free to post anything on this thread; questions, your own cycle updates, exercise routines, whatever.

Yes, I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop and you can connect with me on the Wickr me app for the latest price list and order information as well.

We are on this journey together...

Nice to see so many Bros finding their ways back to the gym after the insanity that was the past year. Even my little hole in the wall gym has seen an uptick in attendees challenging themselves to get the physiques back together.

As your muscle memory kicks in and you start noticing the glances of those around you I'm sure the desire to take the whole thing to the next level with burn even brighter.

Yes, the Buddhabuilder is still a rep for quality domestic gear so connect with me on Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and get your Spring cycle going.

It's a new beginning...

Our Saturday ritual is here again where we meet up on this thread while preparing for all things physique enhancing. What's the old saying, "Obsessed is what the lazy call the disciplined".

I'm just living my life in the way I get the most out of it and that includes focused training and a clean diet and when I attract attention wondering around in my tight T-shirt, you know I'm not even flexing.

My current cycle has been Pinnacle Primo and Test E and here in week nine I can officially report it is awesome. Next week I roll in the Winstrol as I prepare for the final touches on my cut that leads to my annual photo. I don't like competing in bodybuilding shows. Paying $50 for a $5 trophy seemed a bit much and I wasn't feeling the culture overall. Like Rich Piana, may he enjoy his next life, used to say, "In the gym bodybuilding is a sport, on stage it is a beauty contest". So I compete against my last years physique to help maintain focus on self development.

Anyway, use the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to get the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and let's talk about your next cycle.

We are on this journey together....

Orals
Injectables
PCT
Ancillaries
HCG
HGH

Reach out to any of us!

Wickr- Tazzog (Head Representative)

Wickr-Rickrock13 (Official Reprentative)

Wickr- Buddhabuilder (Official Representative)

I love training on Monday morning!

I feel like I set the tone for the whole week based on focus and raw power.

Bringing in a new routine this morning with reps as high as 20 on opening sets and working down to 12, and even then not to failure. This gives my joints and tendons a break while keeping the muscles full. My vascularity is improving by the day with a clean diet and some added cardio in and out of the bedroom.

Reach out to me on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list and join the party.

Spring is in the air...

It's nice to know you are not alone on the journey.

The gyms might be a little busier then usual now that they are open, but soon it will be back to just us gym rats grinding it out day in and day out. Make sure to stop in regularly to check in with the iSARMS community, and especially this thread, in order to help maintain a sense of community and motivation.

Create your own threads or post on this one in order to increase your sense of being connected to like minded individuals.

Yes, I rep for 1 - Stop Domestic Shop which is a source for top quality domestic gear, and I'm happy to chat with you on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, regarding all things physique enhancing.

Don't hesitate...

I've been doing a push/pull/legs split for quite some time now and this morning was a new legs routine that included squats, extensions, press, curls, and claves. Nice focused form and steady motion with a rep range of 12-15. I'll drop the reps down to as low as 8, but all in due time.

Feel free to discuss your training routines, cycle plans, and everything else physique enhancing with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, and grab the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list while your at it.

The sky is the limit...

Great minds think alike, which helps us all understand why you have something in common with over 6K other viewers of this thread.

You know I will get around to encouraging everyone to connect with me on the Wickr me app for the latest 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list, but first things first.

I regularly post the encouragement to community members starting their cycles, "Train and diet like your gains depend on it, because they do." It's great to know you have top notch properly dosed gear so you aren't distracted with any sort of worries and can focus on the cool stuff.

You want to talk exercise routines? Bring it here my comrades. How about diet for bulking or cutting? No worries...if I don't have the answers one of our team will.

This is a place for us to come together for mutual encouragement motivation. Post on this thread or start your own. Keep me in the loop with the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder so I can check out your posts and post up responses.

We are just getting started...

Hopefully it has been another great week of training for all my fellow gym rats.

I'm bringing in a new workout routine, and even with the higher reps, I am hitting some maximum effort moments. I'm coming up on the last 6 weeks of my Primo cycle and really enjoying the steady gains and upbeat mood. This week is the start of the oral Winstrol so I'll post up my experience as I go.

Don't hesitate to post thoughts and ideas here, or connect with me on the Wickr me app, where I am also Buddhabuilder, to talk all things physique enhancing.

We just added some products to the 1 - Stop Domestic Shop price list so make sure you have the latest one as you consider your upcoming cycle.

Enjoy the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.