Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Domestic-Supply Beligas HGH and BPC157 Recovery Cycle Log

broccoli is one of my favorite steam it up and it's delicious

you'll be back in top form very soon

nice to see your back and ready to kill it

Saturday August 3 2024

Here is the good news started my cut at 226.6lbs current weight we of this morning 222.8lbs

Here is the best news I got all week, I ordered a bottle of N2Guard last Sunday night, I got the package yesterday, I was confused at first since it was a very large box for one bottle.

To my absolute surprise not only did N2BM surprise sponsor me, Banned Nutrition also surprise sponsored me!

I was absolutely blown away by the love and support both of these amazing companies showed me with the care package they sent, just legendary ❤️

I uploaded a photo showing all the bottles n2guard is replacing I was taking over 20 plus pills a day all from different bottles, no longer the case with the power of N2Guard and it's 44 ingredient profile.

This was a huge pick me up and boost to my mold, seeing as all the flooding I've been dealing with, I am very humbled and thankful for N2BM/Banned Nutrition.

I can now take one bottle instead of the 10 bottles of different supplements I was taking, super convenient.

Plus with Banned Nutrition I have a potent formula to crush cardio and with 677 I have the potential not only to sleep better at night, it will also boost my HGH into a new level and help it create a synergy to work more effectively.

So the basement flooding saga contiunes had atleast 3-4 inches of water, so much so it flooded my entire basement which is all carpet, besides the vinyl tiles in my laundry room.

Plumber discovered my stupid ass neighbor has been flushing non flushable wipes down his toilet, so my fucking neighbor is the cause of all my flooding in my basement.

Been an absolute nightmare been dealing with this for 8 days now.

1000004193.jpg

1000004191.jpg

1000004198.jpg

1000004192.jpg

Wednesday August 14 2024

@domestic-supply.com

I finally did it everyone I joined that powerlifting and bodybuilding gym, it is time for a new chapter and endless possibilities with my growth and development.

I've done two days one pull and one push for workouts so far and I absolutely love the atmosphere. I feel at home already with the new gym.

I never really thought it mattered. The gym, it 100% matters, my mindset my energy and being around hardcore people like me, it all has boosted my output and has made me feel things I've never felt before.

Hearing metal plates banging around, people lifting heavy and going for broke, it is fucking awesome.

They have tons of magnum fitness equipment like the old-school machines from the 1990s and it pumps me up getting to use it all.

I have already noticed just my environment change has made me stronger and work even harder, it's just a magic about the place, knowing I'm with other amateur body builders and everyone is trying to make it.

I finally understand what it means and feels like being in a real hardcore gym and the freedoms it allows me with my training. I finally feel relaxed and comfortable, I can finally 100% foucs and am now dialed in, I believe big progress can be coming in the next 1-2 years.

The community is small and I happy it is, dedicated people and everyone is nice and supportive of the jounery of others.

The co-owner is a former nationals competitor in classic and he showed me photos of when he competed against nick walker and other competitions he did, this guy was an absolute unit 275lbs and my height at 5'11 he was a monster on stage.

I feel revitalized and renewed being in this gym and so far ive been doing alot of volume and getting used to training completely different.

Pull day workout

Barbell Row
3x20@115lbs
3x15@145lbs
1x10@185lbs

Cable Low Row
1x12@160lbs
1x12@180lbs
1x12@200lbs
1x12@220lbs
2x5@300lbs ( had to attempt it new PR)

Rear Delt Machine
3x15@120lbs

Lat Pull-Down
3x10@140lbs
2x10@160lbs
2x10@180lbs

Rear Delt Fly
3x15@25lbs

Standing Ez Bar Curl
3x12@65lbs
2x10@105lbs

Standing Side Curl
3x12@25lbs

Seated Alternating Curl
3x12@25lbs

Standing Barbell Curl
3x10@115lbs

Cable Curl
3x20@20lbs

DB Forearm work
3x20@25lbs
3x20@25lbs
1x15@30lbs

1000004230.jpg

1000004232.jpg

1000004234.jpg

Friday August 16 2024
@domestic-supply.com

Hello everyone I hope all is well, I wanted to start out by saying, the new gym has no ac and today was leg day, definitely tested me mentally as well as physically. I can say without a doubt I actually love the fact the gym has no ac because It makes me dig deep down and push through hard workouts and I love just sweating like crazy, makes me feel much more accomplished at the end of my workout.

I have a little less than half a vial of Bpc157 left, admittedly I haven't used it in a few months and thought by now it would be expired, well to my shock and surprise, I injected it last night before bed and 1 hour before my leg day, an let me tell you, that stuff still is potent as ever and fucking works for me! I had the smallest amount of discomfort during my leg workout and when doing cardio zero knee discomfort.

Protocol till I run out of bpc157 is just a small 250mcg a day and it does the trick for me.

Hgh is still 1iu 30 minutes before bed each night and it's been helping me sleep deeply and feel good when I wake up the next day.

For legs today we blended alot of volume and some strength, mainly volume was my focal point. I also am starting to see veins coming through in my caves which I never had before, it's small but progress is progress.

I also love how smooth the magnum fitness machines truly are, all my lifts just feel so much better, the leverage points and way they are designed, gives me muscle activation and pumps that are so good i almost can't take it lol, it was awesome feeling every muscle I specifically targeted, just hit and pump up like crazy today, I feel way better at my new gym and it's showing in my workouts.

Legs/Cardio

Leg Extension Machine
3x15@120lbs
1x10@160lbs
1x10@170lbs
1x10@180lbs

Leg Press
3x15@360lbs
3x10@500lbs
2x5@610lbs

Laying Leg Curl
3x15@110lbs
3x10@125lbs

Leg flexction Machine ( posted photo of it)
Outer Thigh (2x12@110lbs
Inner Thigh (2x12@110lbs
Hip Flexction ( 2x12@110lbs
Hip Extension 2x12@110lbs

Seated Cave Press
3x15@120lbs

Standing Cave Raise ( utilizing 35lb DBs)
3x12@35lbs

1000004262.jpg

1000004263.jpg

1000004267.jpg

1000004269.jpg

Saturday August 3 2024

Here is the good news started my cut at 226.6lbs current weight we of this morning 222.8lbs

Here is the best news I got all week, I ordered a bottle of N2Guard last Sunday night, I got the package yesterday, I was confused at first since it was a very large box for one bottle.

To my absolute surprise not only did N2BM surprise sponsor me, Banned Nutrition also surprise sponsored me!

I was absolutely blown away by the love and support both of these amazing companies showed me with the care package they sent, just legendary ❤️

I uploaded a photo showing all the bottles n2guard is replacing I was taking over 20 plus pills a day all from different bottles, no longer the case with the power of N2Guard and it's 44 ingredient profile.

This was a huge pick me up and boost to my mold, seeing as all the flooding I've been dealing with, I am very humbled and thankful for N2BM/Banned Nutrition.

I can now take one bottle instead of the 10 bottles of different supplements I was taking, super convenient.

Plus with Banned Nutrition I have a potent formula to crush cardio and with 677 I have the potential not only to sleep better at night, it will also boost my HGH into a new level and help it create a synergy to work more effectively.

So the basement flooding saga contiunes had atleast 3-4 inches of water, so much so it flooded my entire basement which is all carpet, besides the vinyl tiles in my laundry room.

Plumber discovered my stupid ass neighbor has been flushing non flushable wipes down his toilet, so my fucking neighbor is the cause of all my flooding in my basement.

Been an absolute nightmare been dealing with this for 8 days now.

1000004193.jpg

1000004191.jpg

1000004198.jpg

1000004192.jpg
n2bm and n2guard my 2 brands of LOVE
n2guard on all cycles :)

Friday August 16 2024
@domestic-supply.com

Hello everyone I hope all is well, I wanted to start out by saying, the new gym has no ac and today was leg day, definitely tested me mentally as well as physically. I can say without a doubt I actually love the fact the gym has no ac because It makes me dig deep down and push through hard workouts and I love just sweating like crazy, makes me feel much more accomplished at the end of my workout.

I have a little less than half a vial of Bpc157 left, admittedly I haven't used it in a few months and thought by now it would be expired, well to my shock and surprise, I injected it last night before bed and 1 hour before my leg day, an let me tell you, that stuff still is potent as ever and fucking works for me! I had the smallest amount of discomfort during my leg workout and when doing cardio zero knee discomfort.

Protocol till I run out of bpc157 is just a small 250mcg a day and it does the trick for me.

Hgh is still 1iu 30 minutes before bed each night and it's been helping me sleep deeply and feel good when I wake up the next day.

For legs today we blended alot of volume and some strength, mainly volume was my focal point. I also am starting to see veins coming through in my caves which I never had before, it's small but progress is progress.

I also love how smooth the magnum fitness machines truly are, all my lifts just feel so much better, the leverage points and way they are designed, gives me muscle activation and pumps that are so good i almost can't take it lol, it was awesome feeling every muscle I specifically targeted, just hit and pump up like crazy today, I feel way better at my new gym and it's showing in my workouts.

Legs/Cardio

Leg Extension Machine
3x15@120lbs
1x10@160lbs
1x10@170lbs
1x10@180lbs

Leg Press
3x15@360lbs
3x10@500lbs
2x5@610lbs

Laying Leg Curl
3x15@110lbs
3x10@125lbs

Leg flexction Machine ( posted photo of it)
Outer Thigh (2x12@110lbs
Inner Thigh (2x12@110lbs
Hip Flexction ( 2x12@110lbs
Hip Extension 2x12@110lbs

Seated Cave Press
3x15@120lbs

Standing Cave Raise ( utilizing 35lb DBs)
3x12@35lbs

1000004262.jpg

1000004263.jpg

1000004267.jpg

1000004269.jpg
damn legs thickening up :)