Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating out too much

romero5

my family all have busy schedules on different parts of town. got 2 boys and 2 girls who are grown and it is easier to just meet for dinner a few times a week to hang out then everyone drive to one side of the city. what do you guys order in a typical restaurant situation that won't break the diet?

If you eat 1 time per day you can eat a good big meal in restaurant with family so like 20 hour fast, 2 hours eating.

i dont eat out at all so i dont run into that... the very very few times i do, i have them steam or grill everything i order and i tell them no butter, no oil and light seasoning... thats generally on fish but at times chicken as well...

fast all day and just eat that dinner and make it something decent. something like a plain chicken salad and bring some bottled water. or a plain salad with plain steak. that is it

don't go in there and eat a fried meal with a coke and dessert

I would probably not eat too much for the rest of the day because there will be hidden fats and dense foods mixed in there. Unless you want to go with a salad which is no fun.

my family all have busy schedules on different parts of town. got 2 boys and 2 girls who are grown and it is easier to just meet for dinner a few times a week to hang out then everyone drive to one side of the city. what do you guys order in a typical restaurant situation that won't break the diet?
it honestly depends on my current goals and what I'm training that day or the following day, I will not shy away from a big fat juicy burger, sometimes I'll get the burger and request to get it wrapped up in lettuce.. other times I'll eat it on the bun.. if I want something particular and it's not on the menu, you'll be surprised of what they're willing to whip up for you.. sometimes I'll order some tuna steak with a side of vegetables and some rice.
and sometimes in the evening I'll crave some pancakes and blueberries, and I'll get a side of several sunny side up eggs with some bacon..

and sometimes I'll ask them to just grill up some chicken breast and season it, with a side of vegetables, some fresh fruit, with a side of cold pasta salad.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear: IIFYM vs Clean Eating: An Interpretation Steroids and SARMS 14
C Eating crap on sarms Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 446 Xmas show about healthy eating and Steroid use during the holidays. Steroids and SARMS 19
jasonhill800 Naps Knowledge Article :Eating Carbs at Night Won’t Make You Fat Steroids and SARMS 10
B eating fast food daily Steroids and SARMS 7
B over eating after a fast Steroids and SARMS 8
E Dan Duchaine and eating big macs Steroids and SARMS 13
D any benefit to eating more frequent meals? Steroids and SARMS 9
T lose fat eating junk food Steroids and SARMS 1
M do you depend on steroids too much? Steroids and SARMS 22
Y Dosing sarms gw and lgd with nutrobal too? Steroids and SARMS 18
H Physique is too lean for steroids? Steroids and SARMS 20
X Can females use umbrella sarms too? Steroids and SARMS 19
R more confidence from sarms too? Steroids and SARMS 17
W 500mgs a week testosterone too simple? Steroids and SARMS 19
M what if I run too much testosterone? Steroids and SARMS 20
R 250 pounds too big for sarms? Steroids and SARMS 17
SteveSmi mcmillan died too young Steroids and SARMS 15
I When is sarms too much? Steroids and SARMS 18
C can estrogen get too low Steroids and SARMS 22
J Taking too much aromasin possible? Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio Episode #419 Too young for steroids, TRT and birth control. Steroids and SARMS 10
J Too much arimidex? Steroids and SARMS 14
E Am i too fat for steroids? Steroids and SARMS 13
I how old is too old for steroids? Steroids and SARMS 10
C how much tren is too little? Steroids and SARMS 8
B too much AI? Steroids and SARMS 9
P how much is too much anavar? Steroids and SARMS 6
K Too much tuna? Steroids and SARMS 9
S penis pumps for muscles too? Steroids and SARMS 5
Z how much primo do I need? Steroids and SARMS 19
S masteron, tren and how much test? Steroids and SARMS 21
K Not much sperm on cycle? Steroids and SARMS 18
H Much respect to umbrella sarms Steroids and SARMS 20
J How much oral steroids can i take? Steroids and SARMS 20
gates 5th cycle I plan to try and put on as much mass as possible any recommended changes pre Steroids and SARMS 20
L How much time off after steroids? Steroids and SARMS 20
J How much tren to use? Steroids and SARMS 25
B On my steroid cycle but not getting as much muscle Steroids and SARMS 19
M Arimidex when and how much? Steroids and SARMS 22
K How much damage do sarms do? Steroids and SARMS 18
U how much dbol here? Steroids and SARMS 20
E How much estrogen help ? Steroids and SARMS 19
R How much estrogen repellent Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video How much should I dose or use for TRT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video How much should I dose for TRT?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
A How much dbol ? Steroids and SARMS 23
K How much am i supposed to gain? Steroids and SARMS 23
J How much AI on test cycle? Steroids and SARMS 23
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode 409 - Gynecomastia, Dianabol and how much do steroids cost? Steroids and SARMS 12