Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First ever test cycle how much

odis25

this is going to be my first cycle ever. I am 25 years old and 6’2” 170 pounds lean body fat, no clue the exact number maybe 10% or less? My question is how much testosterone should I use the first time. I am debating between doing 250mg a week or 500mg a week. Also how much hcg do I need on cycle? My pct is going to be nolvadex at 10-20mg day and might run some on cycle so I don’t get gyno.

this is going to be my first cycle ever. I am 25 years old and 6’2” 170 pounds lean body fat, no clue the exact number maybe 10% or less? My question is how much testosterone should I use the first time. I am debating between doing 250mg a week or 500mg a week. Also how much hcg do I need on cycle? My pct is going to be nolvadex at 10-20mg day and might run some on cycle so I don’t get gyno.

First cycle at least 500mgs of test/week and AI you need some aromasin. HCG 500 IUs for pct 5 days with n2generate and ostazol mixed, add nolvadex/aromasin.

350 mg per week is plenty.. if you want to do 500 ,that's up to you but there's no need... 350 will give you nice results and keep the side effects very minimal...

For a first cycle, 250mg is a good dosage, you should only be trying to just enhance what your body can do naturally not just completely wiping out your own production. Try 250mg per week along with 5 caps of N2Generate per day, read about it here: www.HCGenerate.com

I recommend 400-500mg per week. Definitely run an AI, preferably aromasin throughout. And work on your PCT. Nolva only is awful. Check out The Perfect PCT Simplified sticky over at EVO.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
ILVerduco Approved Log My first ever Ostarine + Test Cyp cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 216
N Anyone ever ordered GP products from NapsGear? Steroids and SARMS 39
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 536 - Best and worst cycles we have ever ran Steroids and SARMS 17
ILVerduco First ever cycle Steroids and SARMS 35
Vision Steroids The ORIGINAL TRT BLEND stack FIRST ever created HERE at (PuritySourceLabs.ru) PSL Steroids and SARMS 13
SteveSmi Ever hear of JD Dawodu? Steroids and SARMS 11
E First testosterone cycle ever Steroids and SARMS 17
L have you ever quit your cycle halfway? Steroids and SARMS 12
M should we ever use trenbolone? Steroids and SARMS 9
J first time you ever lifted weights Steroids and SARMS 9
N first cycle ever in life Steroids and SARMS 9
F most you have ever benched Steroids and SARMS 9
D test, anavar exciting or boring? Steroids and SARMS 19
V anyone try test at 2000mgs+? Steroids and SARMS 20
A dizzy spells on test only Steroids and SARMS 22
J Lgd4033/mk677/test stack... Steroids and SARMS 30
Z using a combined stack of deca, test cyp and winstrol Steroids and SARMS 21
GGpump Tren and test cycle (need advice) Steroids and SARMS 23
C using deca + test 500mgs each Steroids and SARMS 21
N looking to run a kickstart with test 2nd cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
R using sarms with low test levels Steroids and SARMS 17
N best sex drive with test ratios Steroids and SARMS 18
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - GP Test Enanth 250 Steroids and SARMS 18
D is test prop worth it or nah? Steroids and SARMS 21
N How many of you use test prop? Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off On GP Test Cyp 250 - NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 14
C first cycle with test + an oral steroid Steroids and SARMS 19
newbie07 First tren/test cycle feed back? Steroids and SARMS 22
Q stacking some test with sarms Steroids and SARMS 20
P test prop as a kickstart or use an oral? Steroids and SARMS 20
D napsgear tren and test ready to go Steroids and SARMS 18
X anyone try 1000mgs of test cyp? Steroids and SARMS 25
G test E with sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Multi-Ester Test 400 (ex. Supersus 400 - Pharmaqo) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 16
G a simple test + winstrol/masteron cycle Steroids and SARMS 19
W how about doing primo and test cyp ? Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - GP Test Cyp 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 17
V using test prop to kickstart? Steroids and SARMS 21
M can you bulk doing test and primo? Steroids and SARMS 22
E NPP, test E and masteron together Steroids and SARMS 20
N geneza pharma test, tren and anadrol! Steroids and SARMS 16
M how to use test, tren, deca and dbol together? Steroids and SARMS 20
P what else can I try besides test for my goals? Steroids and SARMS 21
V masteron with test for a beginner? Steroids and SARMS 21
Hoovtob Tren + Test + Anavar Steroids and SARMS 21
F geneza pharma test + EQ solid Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week - 50% Off On Multi Ester Test 400 Steroids and SARMS 16
S masteron, tren and how much test? Steroids and SARMS 21
jasonhill800 Approved 50% Off On GP Test Enanth 250 - Only For This Week Steroids and SARMS 15
B geneza pharma test and primo Steroids and SARMS 20