Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Football player needs advice on pre game steroids

Deroas28

I play football at the collegiate level. Have been using steroids for 5 years
All of us use performance enhancing drugs that is a given in anyone who denies it is a flat-out liar
having said that I'm curious what would be the best thing to take pre-workout if you had to choose between cheque drops, tren no ester, or test suspension?
or should I just stack them all together and try that way? I play linebacker and I need to be very aggressive and take other people's heads off on every play. I'm fighting to move up to division 1 so and they don't test us at this level that I am at

All of us use performance enhancing drugs that is a given in anyone who denies it is a flat-out liar
having said that I'm curious what would be the best thing to take pre-workout if you had to choose between cheque drops, tren no ester, or test suspension?
or should I just stack them all together and try that way? I play linebacker and I need to be very aggressive and take other people's heads off on every play. I'm fighting to move up to division 1 so and they don't test us at this level that I am at
Just use dbol 50mgs pre training no need something crazy like cheque drops

test suspension is trash super pain, better take dbol winstrol mix

i'm not a fan of cheating in sports, just gives me a bad taste knowing that when i competed other guys were doing it while i wasn't.

having said that i'm not your daddy

forget cheque drops

go with no ester tren and/or test suspension. even if you are tested you are g2g

bro for football take tren. be a real man and take the motherfucker head off every play. think bill romanowski on tren, that should be yo mentality

it depends on if you want strength or endurance.

linebackers have to chase RB's out of the backfield too and those little guys are fast these days

You are the actual liar... Thats insanely false and I certainly will not respond to liars or people making claims on others that are blatant lies... I am DONE with the fkng liars around here and everywhere else and will continue to call it out non stop.. Press me, and Ill make it far worse

All college athletes and football players DO NOT use performance enhancing drugs. You are taking shots at many others who do not and I personally find that rather low