Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rookie needs guidance.

DP1299

Im 40yo, 5'10". 4 months ago I was 315lbs, today at 245 (on a plateau right now). Light gym with a bunch of cardio. Seems in this weight loss, Ive lost muscle mass too. A month ago contacted MaleExcel and did one of their blood tests. I compared the results to what others have said in random forum, low T definitely. They issued test cypionate 200mg/ml (AnazaoHealth Corp) and set a daily 0.15ml subq. Ive been doing that, obviously its a low dose and dam they are expensive. I want to be close to what I was post HS. Right now, I just want to have more energy throughout the day and to build muscle mass at a not-in-a-rush rate. What do you all recommend?
My diet over the past 4 months has been Premier Protein and FairLife Core Power (yeah, all day drinking these), grilled steak or chicken(no seasoning) a few times a week, and a multivitamin.

200mgs a week for TRT is not a low dose my man. trt objective is to replace what you should normally produce which is closer to 100mgs. you are overdosing it. that is what anti aging clinics do since they are run by businessmen not actual ethical doctors. its very important to not overdose trt as it will have short and long term consequences

Im 40yo, 5'10". 4 months ago I was 315lbs, today at 245 (on a plateau right now). Light gym with a bunch of cardio. Seems in this weight loss, Ive lost muscle mass too. A month ago contacted MaleExcel and did one of their blood tests. I compared the results to what others have said in random forum, low T definitely. They issued test cypionate 200mg/ml (AnazaoHealth Corp) and set a daily 0.15ml subq. Ive been doing that, obviously its a low dose and dam they are expensive. I want to be close to what I was post HS. Right now, I just want to have more energy throughout the day and to build muscle mass at a not-in-a-rush rate. What do you all recommend?
My diet over the past 4 months has been Premier Protein and FairLife Core Power (yeah, all day drinking these), grilled steak or chicken(no seasoning) a few times a week, and a multivitamin.
if you want more energy look at your diet and as steve always says your sleeping habits.

well 200mgs test cyp is pretty good TRT
if you feel good on it keep doing it imo

the real issue with your diet training and cardio we want to see it in detail

please share with us your TRT LOG

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

200mgs a week for TRT is not a low dose my man. trt objective is to replace what you should normally produce which is closer to 100mgs. you are overdosing it. that is what anti aging clinics do since they are run by businessmen not actual ethical doctors. its very important to not overdose trt as it will have short and long term consequences

Yet another reason why I am here. I was told by their clinician that this was the dose I was going to start out at and that they would most likely increase the dose later on. Was reading others threads last night. I was never issued an anti-estrogen nor did they ever state that this would be done in cycles. They made it sound like I would take test cyp daily for life. This forum has opened my eyes.

i find that in TRT situations diet and training is the most important
get the LOG going

lets see your log with diet and training post it up

i think you're down to cardio diet and training for results
can you share your LOG with us?

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

if you want more energy look at your diet and as steve always says your sleeping habits.

Diet is almost purely protein drinks. Prior to starting the diet, I wasnt eating much. Now anything more than 16oz/vol of liquid and Im so full it hurts.
Every day, 3 drinks at work with one at home.
a few times a week Ill add in about 4oz (cooked weight) of steak or 4oz of chicken.

As far as sleep, thats a different game here. I am the sole care taker for my father. I get about 5 hours of sleep a night. For about 13 years prior, I only got 1 to 1.5 hours of sleep a night. Yeah, thats not a joke or an exaggeration. 13 years straight, only 1 to 1.5 hours of sleep a night, no work/life balance. That all changed 2 years ago.

well 200mgs test cyp is pretty good TRT
if you feel good on it keep doing it imo

the real issue with your diet training and cardio we want to see it in detail

please share with us your TRT LOG

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Ive been on the TRT for a month now and feel no different. Absolutely nothing.
Diet training? There was none. I just "flipped the switch" and went straight to protein drinks. Wouldnt be surprised if I am doing this wrong. I dont have cravings, I dont desire anything, I dont have an addictive personality (the trait that makes people get addicted to drugs/food).

As for the Log, I will get started on that.

200 mg of test, in theory, should put you at between 1000-1400 being 5 to 7 times of the dose you are taking.. more likely closer to 1400... that is BEYOND UNNECESSARY to be walking around at that level year round.. 600-700 is a very healthy range to be in but that high is not good for year round numbers...

also, one month of trt is nothing... it takes several weeks to even begin going and if you have a hypogonadal condition, especially if its more severe, it takes time.. this is not some sort of overnight thing here...