Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH vs. MK677 (your experience)

Maverick602

V.I.P.
Logger
I would like to hear from the vets in here who have experience with both GH and MK677.
  1. Please provide details regarding your gains on both.
  2. How the effects differ.
  3. How the side-effects differ.
  4. Which you prefer and why.
  5. When do you typically use GH or MK677. During cutting phases? bulking phases? Summer? Winter? and Why?
I am using MK677 for the first time and my experience is unique and vastly different from using AS. I never tried GH, so I am curious to hear from the vets on this. I have read about both, but I am asking for personal experiences.

Looking forward to your input. Thanks bros!

both were very similar to me

i got harder sleep and a strong boost in appetite

hgh i seemed to cut fat on though.

the key with both is getting LEGIt product

use napsgear for hgh and s4s/umbrella for mk

i dont personally use either... i have coached and watched people using both for over a decade but because of my personal phobias about the slightest amount of water retention, ive never been able to make it more than a month on either of them because it gets into my head, EVEN THOUGH i know the water will pass on, i still cannot mentally get past it however as i said, i have observed, coached and obviously read countless logs with feedback from literally thousands of people... i said in 2015 that mk677 would soon be a favorite of many and in about a year it was insane on popularity, nearly to the point of what rad140 is now... rad kind of took that role over the past year or so where it has become king of all sarms with its popularity... the best results and experiences come with stacking them both..

they are as similar as you can get in terms to something being and acting like hgh is and does... most people will tend to get more side effects with hgh but will get more lean muscle and fat loss... 677 still offers those benefits, but not as pronounced as hgh does.. obviously with 677 there are no injections and it costs a lot less but you will get the huge hunger spike with 677 that you wont get with hgh and that could be good or bad depending on the goal of the user... that does pass as well...

I have used both for extended periods of time, over a year on both. I ran HGH before I ever ran MK677 and had some really good experiences with it. The carpal tunnel is there with HGH when you have quality so be aware of that... In my opinion, its not too bad but some get it bad while others don't but there could be a lot of reasons. I felt like the fat loss and muscle was better with HGH but I felt more sluggish and like I had more side effects with HGH. I felt really good strength with MK677 and had really good fat loss after that hunger spike started to decline. I found sleep to be great with both and both hair and nails and skin looking great. The main reason I like 677 is because of not having to inject daily and not worrying necessarily about the timing of it. Those were both things I did not want to deal with and so that has me sticking with MK677. The cost obviously makes it more desirable as well but I don't mind paying for what I get however I now do prefer MK677 but certainly would use them both. I have not stacked them and have intended on doing that at some point

I would like to hear from the vets in here who have experience with both GH and MK677.
  1. Please provide details regarding your gains on both.
  2. How the effects differ.
  3. How the side-effects differ.
  4. Which you prefer and why.
  5. When do you typically use GH or MK677. During cutting phases? bulking phases? Summer? Winter? and Why?
I am using MK677 for the first time and my experience is unique and vastly different from using AS. I never tried GH, so I am curious to hear from the vets on this. I have read about both, but I am asking for personal experiences.

Looking forward to your input. Thanks bros!
you know its different and feels different

I'm a hgh guy so I can tell you, exogenous vs endogenous growth hormone is like very different feeling

1) gains way too different honestly
2-3) sides on mk677 nutrobal very light, on hgh can be higher like bloat
4) i feel hgh is more legit way to get hgh imo i feel better on straight hgh
5) i use hgh in cycles 6 months on, 3 months off then 3 months mk677

reading for you (podcasts there too)

Hgh is better for hgh not a sarm even tho mk677 is closest to it. It is not it and doesn't get all the same effects

HGH is the winner for me I get a lot better results and no hunger like i get from mk677

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Great detail! Thanks Finn. I am curious, when did your MK677 hunger spike decline? I am two weeks in and I want to eat my house.
I have used both for extended periods of time, over a year on both. I ran HGH before I ever ran MK677 and had some really good experiences with it. The carpal tunnel is there with HGH when you have quality so be aware of that... In my opinion, its not too bad but some get it bad while others don't but there could be a lot of reasons. I felt like the fat loss and muscle was better with HGH but I felt more sluggish and like I had more side effects with HGH. I felt really good strength with MK677 and had really good fat loss after that hunger spike started to decline. I found sleep to be great with both and both hair and nails and skin looking great. The main reason I like 677 is because of not having to inject daily and not worrying necessarily about the timing of it. Those were both things I did not want to deal with and so that has me sticking with MK677. The cost obviously makes it more desirable as well but I don't mind paying for what I get however I now do prefer MK677 but certainly would use them both. I have not stacked them and have intended on doing that at some point

Thanks for everyone's input! It's interesting how experiences vary.

MK677 has me retaining a bit of water, but it seems to be manageable if I regulate my water intake and sodium/potassium ratio.

I have heard about Growth Gut and I am not sure if I am experiencing it, but my stomach feels bloated. Not from water, but as if I just ate thanksgiving dinner. It's weird, because my diet has not changed much and I believe I may be starting to lose belly fat which makes the bloated belly even more odd.

My hunger is through the roof.

you know its different and feels different

I'm a hgh guy so I can tell you, exogenous vs endogenous growth hormone is like very different feeling

1) gains way too different honestly
2-3) sides on mk677 nutrobal very light, on hgh can be higher like bloat
4) i feel hgh is more legit way to get hgh imo i feel better on straight hgh
5) i use hgh in cycles 6 months on, 3 months off then 3 months mk677

reading for you (podcasts there too)
Great detail. Thank you! I am going to check out those links.

Depending on how this MK677 cycle goes, I may try HGH. The only way for me to know which one works better for me, is to try them both :)

i dont personally use either... i have coached and watched people using both for over a decade but because of my personal phobias about the slightest amount of water retention, ive never been able to make it more than a month on either of them because it gets into my head, EVEN THOUGH i know the water will pass on, i still cannot mentally get past it however as i said, i have observed, coached and obviously read countless logs with feedback from literally thousands of people... i said in 2015 that mk677 would soon be a favorite of many and in about a year it was insane on popularity, nearly to the point of what rad140 is now... rad kind of took that role over the past year or so where it has become king of all sarms with its popularity... the best results and experiences come with stacking them both..

they are as similar as you can get in terms to something being and acting like hgh is and does... most people will tend to get more side effects with hgh but will get more lean muscle and fat loss... 677 still offers those benefits, but not as pronounced as hgh does.. obviously with 677 there are no injections and it costs a lot less but you will get the huge hunger spike with 677 that you wont get with hgh and that could be good or bad depending on the goal of the user... that does pass as well...

I am not a fan of the water retention. I never was. Back in the day on AS (dbol, test, anadrol, etc) I hated that feeling and I always wanted to be vascular so extra water was a big NO NO.

Given my main goal with this cycle is to heal nagging injuries, get stronger and lose fat and so far I am realizing the first two goals quickly, I am managing my expectations of being lean and vascular for the beach this summer.

As I aged, I realize the foundation is most important and this shit is a marathon, not a sprint. If I gain strength and heal, next year I can focus on getting ripped and vascular. So far, so good tho...

Not sure I will try HGH however, but never say never :)