Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno starting up

Meow_Wolf

V.I.P.
Silver
This is my 5th cycle.
Never really had issues with it and always had AI.

First time adding in 75mg DBol (this is what's causing it for sure)
Also running:
-500mg Test
-1000mg EQ
-8iu GH
-250mg Deca

I've run that amount of gear before, no issues, just adding in the high estrogenic sides of Dbol I'm getting small painful lumps right under my nips.

I'm running Anastrozole x3 wk currently, not working well enough obviously.

What do I need to get to neutralize? And Go.

Man I recently out of no where woke up and had a painful swollen lump under my left nipple freeked me the hell out so this is how I reversed it . I immediately cut my test dose from 500 to 175 and started novaldex at 40 mg a day I ran that for 4 weeks then cut down to 20 mgs a day for another two weeks . Luckily for me personally it totally reversed it . Hope it works out for you bro .

stacking aromatizing compounds comes with this risk and you are seeing exactly what i always am preaching about

i would NEVER stack test with dbol!!!

you need to drop all your aromatizing compounds and jump on letro. this isn't the time to be conservative and try to work through it

all you need is to stop running such a crazy amount of dbol... all these years and ive never seen anyone run it so absurdly high... no offense, but what on earth would you expect with that kind of a dose... thats past abusive with dbol bro... so is the hgh dose... i guess i dont know what you really expect here... unless you have some sort of really weak generic hgh, thats just completely unnecessary as well... even the eq dose is way too high... i guess i dont get what is to be expected here

all you need is to stop running such a crazy amount of dbol... all these years and ive never seen anyone run it so absurdly high... no offense, but what on earth would you expect with that kind of a dose... thats past abusive with dbol bro... so is the hgh dose... i guess i dont know what you really expect here... unless you have some sort of really weak generic hgh, thats just completely unnecessary as well... even the eq dose is way too high... i guess i dont get what is to be expected here
I'll drop Dbol for 3 days, come back at 50mg/day. If continues, drop to 30mg/day

I'll drop Dbol for 3 days, come back at 50mg/day. If continues, drop to 30mg/day
its all up to you how you want to run it bro... im def not telling you what to do, but stating the obvious issue here... 30 is a perfect sweet spot where you can still get a ton from it and avoid a lot of the problems however 3 days is not going to tell or do much of anything for you... just understand, that more is not always better and with ped's, it generally is worse, obviously depending upon the compound and scenario of the individual but EVEN IF you didnt have issues with these doses right on the spot, long term, its really bad as well.. you do you, im just trying to help you out here with obvious abusive patterns that are going to be a huge issue for you, likely now and for certain down the line... good luck

The dianabol is the obvious problem here. The dosing is very high and then with 500 mg of testosterone, I would assume this to be a serious problem. You should dial it back quite a bit to avoid going through many issues.

This is my 5th cycle.
Never really had issues with it and always had AI.

First time adding in 75mg DBol (this is what's causing it for sure)
Also running:
-500mg Test
-1000mg EQ
-8iu GH
-250mg Deca

I've run that amount of gear before, no issues, just adding in the high estrogenic sides of Dbol I'm getting small painful lumps right under my nips.

I'm running Anastrozole x3 wk currently, not working well enough obviously.

What do I need to get to neutralize? And Go.
Stop the Dbol for 2 weeks, cut the testosterone to 250mgs/week for 2 weeks, cut equipoise to 500mgs/week for 2 weeks

add 25mgs aromasin ED and 60mgs nolvadex ED
that should fix the gyno issue

imo arimidex not enough for gyno

reduce overall steroid doses
cut the orals
add aromasin not arimidex and daily ED nolvadex

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.