Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help testosterone

Please don’t make fun of me for this but I need advice? I had an accident messing my self up in a bad way and my body doesn’t produce testosterone anymore I’ve been on testosterone c from doc office for a long time even talked him up to 400mg a week didn’t do squat I work out 3 hours a day every day I eat perfectly don’t eat any junk I drink a ton of protein and vitamins every day. I’ve tried many cycles anadrol 50 and testosterone 400 mix As the last cycle A few others all bs fake , Gear ,Not trying to name drop them but I cannot put on muscle I still have belly fat stuck on my weight at 230. And want some muscle mass on bad any helpful hints or anything advice bro would greatly be appreciated i am on 400mg of depo testosterone cypionate a week if anyone has any helpful hints of something I can do with it that will help

where is your bloodwork? Noone is going to make fun of you, so please stop with that... however it is very hard to understand what you are saying when you use no punctuation and its like reading one long sentence..

a few things

1. no one is making fun of you on here. we aren't other forums
2. be more specific at what you are asking, more stats would help too
3. steroids aren't fat burners at all. it starts with diet #1
4. steroids WORK, but they work combined with training and proper diet if you want to get the most out of them

a few things

1. no one is making fun of you on here. we aren't other forums
2. be more specific at what you are asking, more stats would help too
3. steroids aren't fat burners at all. it starts with diet #1
4. steroids WORK, but they work combined with training and proper diet if you want to get the most out of them
I’ve been on a crazy diet to loose weight and cannot do much cardio due to bad knee and had a broke back due to the accident I’ve built a few different workout plans and schedules to work out with I have blood work every 30 days Because I’m on testosterone c from the doc office that’s how I know the gear I’ve been trying to use was fake , main question is is there something I can order that can go along with my testosterone that can help me shred off this fat and getting some muscle gains as well I work my ass off in the gym. I only drink protein shakes and eat plane baked chicken fruits and nuts plain steamed broccoli every day but without any type of cardio I feel like I’m being held back

I can post a copy of my blood . work I’d have to get it, sorry about the jumble of words my brain is messed up from my wreck I’ll do the best I can thanks bro

no problem.. yes without bloodwork its impossible to give an accurate answer.. otherwise its a guess based on symptoms but the problem is that symptoms can fall into multiple categories of the issue and if anyone guesses wrong, it could make the issues worse

Please don’t make fun of me for this but I need advice? I had an accident messing my self up in a bad way and my body doesn’t produce testosterone anymore I’ve been on testosterone c from doc office for a long time even talked him up to 400mg a week didn’t do squat I work out 3 hours a day every day I eat perfectly don’t eat any junk I drink a ton of protein and vitamins every day. I’ve tried many cycles anadrol 50 and testosterone 400 mix As the last cycle A few others all bs fake , Gear ,Not trying to name drop them but I cannot put on muscle I still have belly fat stuck on my weight at 230. And want some muscle mass on bad any helpful hints or anything advice bro would greatly be appreciated i am on 400mg of depo testosterone cypionate a week if anyone has any helpful hints of something I can do with it that will help
@Scotty1234 No one is going to make fun of you. Welcome to Anabolex.

You talked a doctor up to 400mgs testosterone? thats rare.

I think the problem we see with you now is that no matter what steroids you inject we aren't sure of your LOG journal. You need to post your LOG Journal with diet, training, cardio in detail so we can judge what the problem is.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I think there are many reasons for what happened to you and without a LOG we would just be guessing so please share LOG journal now