Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynecomastia on a Testosterone Dbol cycle HELP me

Megatron315

V.I.P.
Logger
So I don’t have a log started and I’m probably going to get shit for that… I’ll start one soon. Long story short I’m running Test C 175mg EOD and DBol 30mg a day. I’m starting to get gyno and added arimidex .5mg a day 2 days ago. Over the last 2 days the gyno seems to still be progressing. I’m heavily debating on dropping the Dbol since the test is so high. I started 14 days ago with both. I’m enjoying the benefits of the Dbol… but I don’t want my titties to get any bigger. I know there’s pretty good success with raloxifine in reducing the size of gyno. Do I have to wait for they cycle to be over before I run ralox? I wouldn’t run ralox and adex together, but can I switch over to ralox to shrink the gyno while still running a cycle?
I have Deca on hand as well and wanted to start running that after I finished the 4 weeks on Dbol, however now my biggest concern is not letting this gyno get any worse. It’s right at the point where it’s starting to be visually noticeable. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Dude why the heck on planet earth are you running running 175 eod? What is the purpose of that, I wouldn't blame the dbol here, no doubt it compounded the issue but good lord that test is insane. My man if u run decca in any capacity you are going to be able to use your chest as a water flotation device. Drop the test down at 250mg 300 max a week, or my best advice you need to come off completely and do a full pct and get the gyno under control if you keep running the cycle any amount is going to contribute with the gyno problem. Letrozole might be a last resort if u can't get the gyno under control.

100% drop the dbol and test and keep the adex going

in the future avoid stacking 2 aromatizing compound together if you are gyno prone. thre is no rule that you must use test in every cycle man. stick to no test in cycles and you will be okay

So I don’t have a log started and I’m probably going to get shit for that… I’ll start one soon. Long story short I’m running Test C 175mg EOD and DBol 30mg a day. I’m starting to get gyno and added arimidex .5mg a day 2 days ago. Over the last 2 days the gyno seems to still be progressing. I’m heavily debating on dropping the Dbol since the test is so high. I started 14 days ago with both. I’m enjoying the benefits of the Dbol… but I don’t want my titties to get any bigger. I know there’s pretty good success with raloxifine in reducing the size of gyno. Do I have to wait for they cycle to be over before I run ralox? I wouldn’t run ralox and adex together, but can I switch over to ralox to shrink the gyno while still running a cycle?
I have Deca on hand as well and wanted to start running that after I finished the 4 weeks on Dbol, however now my biggest concern is not letting this gyno get any worse. It’s right at the point where it’s starting to be visually noticeable. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
@Megatron315 you are right you should have started a log. You promised 2 weeks ago to start a log and you ignored us and didn't start a log after promising to do so:

I’ll start a log, apparently that’s the thing to do based on all the comments. I appreciate the responses and input so far. My gear is supposed to be in today via DS, so we’ll see
@Megatron315 very uncool that you didnt keep your promise to the community but now you need our help and we have to GUESS what the problem is.

To start off, stop the dbol and 175mgs testosterone EOD what?what is this dose? 700mg of testosterone/week and dbol 200mgs/week so almost 1gram of gear and you JUST added arimidex? you did something very bad. If you had a log up, we would have told you that you need arimidex early from day 1!

There is a solution to your problem but NOT ralox with arimidex, to get a solution we need to see your LOG journal, @going2cycle gave you directions how:

dude you left us last time hanging no log and now you got bitch tities? come on, start a LOG today!

need to get a log going so we can really help you

too much info in 1 post without knowing the full story

GYNO CAN BE FOOD RELATED.

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Can be your estrogenic food or high cortisol from overtraining we dont know jack without a log journal

im not trying to be a dick here but bro, this is absolutely and utterly senseless...

1. why are you pinning a long ester every other day???

2. where on earth would you come up with such a ridiculously high dosing amount on test with dbol as well??? what did you actually expect to happen???

3. why would you ever run these high of doses with KNOWN estrogenic compounds and NOT run an aromatase inhibitor from the start??

4. why would you ever have use arimidex when you are this far behind already??? that is senseless to start it when there is already a problem.. it is NOT a suicidal inhibitor so of course it will not do the job at this point.. you would need aromasin

5. now you want to run FKNG DECA on top of this?? serious question here.. are you on drugs of some kind? mind altering ones? i dont care what anyone else in this thread says.. screw the log, screw all of it.. you need to stop all of this now, period.. NOT ONE GOOD THING is going to come of any of this.. do what you want, i gave you the proper advice... this is what i get paid to do daily with me now having so many clients all over the world i cant even keep up... do whatever you like and however you want.. i gave you what i give all my paying clients daily... the proper information

bros yea you should have had a LOG up start one today for proper advice
im not trying to be a dick here but bro, this is absolutely and utterly senseless...

1. why are you pinning a long ester every other day???

2. where on earth would you come up with such a ridiculously high dosing amount on test with dbol as well??? what did you actually expect to happen???

3. why would you ever run these high of doses with KNOWN estrogenic compounds and NOT run an aromatase inhibitor from the start??

4. why would you ever have use arimidex when you are this far behind already??? that is senseless to start it when there is already a problem.. it is NOT a suicidal inhibitor so of course it will not do the job at this point.. you would need aromasin

5. now you want to run FKNG DECA on top of this?? serious question here.. are you on drugs of some kind? mind altering ones? i dont care what anyone else in this thread says.. screw the log, screw all of it.. you need to stop all of this now, period.. NOT ONE GOOD THING is going to come of any of this.. do what you want, i gave you the proper advice... this is what i get paid to do daily with me now having so many clients all over the world i cant even keep up... do whatever you like and however you want.. i gave you what i give all my paying clients daily... the proper information
1. Trying to attain a more stable blood serum level as to attempt to lower the sides. Instead of 300mg every 3 days i figured I’d try 175 EOD.
2. I started at 10mg/day. 30/day was where I was for the last couple days. I’ve since stopped. The theory in my head was to get a little jump start on before the test kicked in, but once it kicked in and I kept increasing the dose I quickly realized I fucked up lol.
3. My previous cycles I haven’t run and AI and haven’t had sides. I didn’t see a need to preemptively crush my E…. But then again I haven’t run DBol in the past either.
4. Thanks.
5. I wanted to run a low dose of Deca, however, I’m not currently planning on running it at this point.
Lmfao to the drugs comment. I do appreciate the reply.