puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Testosterone cycle help

Endurance

I have more questions for you guys about running a cycle. I was thinking about doing 500 mg a week of testosterone enanthate and then stacking in proviron at 75 milligrams a day with it. my question though was about injection frequency. Can I do one injection on Tuesday and then on Friday or do I need to space them out a specific amount of days

going2cycle

V.I.P.
You can just inject the testosterone 1 time per week, enanthate ester is like 10 days you're find with weekly shots.

Mobster

V.I.P.
I have more questions for you guys about running a cycle. I was thinking about doing 500 mg a week of testosterone enanthate and then stacking in proviron at 75 milligrams a day with it. my question though was about injection frequency. Can I do one injection on Tuesday and then on Friday or do I need to space them out a specific amount of days
Injection frequency comes down to half life.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J First testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
C First testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #375 – Low Testosterone after cycle, Trenbolone bulking, Best Oral kick Steroids and SARMS 6
S gyno after testosterone and trenbolone cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
B LGD cycle with no testosterone base Steroids and SARMS 15
M stopping testosterone cycle 4 weeks in Steroids and SARMS 9
N testosterone equipoise anavar cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
M planning testosterone cycle Steroids and SARMS 3
T testosterone enanthate only cycle for 30 year old possible? Steroids and SARMS 1
D testosterone enanthate and npp cycle Steroids and SARMS 3
dylangemelli Stacking Testosterone, Trenbolone and Masteron: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli How much testosterone do you actually need?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #403 – Testosterone and favorite Bodybuilder of all time Steroids and SARMS 11
W Best anavar and testosterone stack Steroids and SARMS 14
D Running geneza testosterone, bloodwork Steroids and SARMS 11
dylangemelli Stacking testosterone, deca durabolin and dbol: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 12
R Testosterone and HRT Steroids and SARMS 12
B Cruising testosterone dose Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #395 – Best way to take oral steroids and do testosterone boosters Steroids and SARMS 10
L Geneza pharma testosterone E Steroids and SARMS 10
A Geneza pharma testosterone options Steroids and SARMS 11
G stacking testosterone with a kick-start oral Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #377 – long and short steroid esters,low testosterone levels,rookie cycles Steroids and SARMS 7
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #376-Drugs and Steroids for endurance: Equipoise, Testosterone, HGH, Cardarine Steroids and SARMS 6
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #374 Steroids for new users:Anavar,Primobolan Depot,Equipoise, Testosterone Steroids and SARMS 7
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #371-Testosterone Blends, Arimidex and Toxic Masculinity Steroids and SARMS 4
A low testosterone levels in women? Steroids and SARMS 4
D my testosterone is trenbolone? Steroids and SARMS 7
dylangemelli How to stack testosterone, deca and primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 9
D testosterone vs primobolan side effects Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #355 – Hater comments on YT: Testosterone,Fasting,Ric Drasin,Death Cycles Steroids and SARMS 6
W testosterone fever possible? Steroids and SARMS 8
Vision What is you go-to testosterone ester? Steroids and SARMS 7
C testosterone base vs rad140 testolone Steroids and SARMS 6
O Coughing from testosterone enanthate Steroids and SARMS 10
L Testosterone base with sarms Steroids and SARMS 11
patafiks Methyl-1-testosterone Steroids and SARMS 8
N testosterone propionate help me Steroids and SARMS 8
M testosterone enanthate cough? Steroids and SARMS 7
S low estrogen E2 using testosterone no AI Steroids and SARMS 9
D no PIP from testosterone injections Steroids and SARMS 7
R anavar and testosterone enanthate Steroids and SARMS 8
K using testosterone year round? Steroids and SARMS 8
C 30 lbs weight gain in 6 weeks on testosterone Steroids and SARMS 7
D metallic taste in mouth after injecting testosterone Steroids and SARMS 10
C best dosage of testosterone? Steroids and SARMS 8
D Using sarms with testosterone? Steroids and SARMS 8
R can I measure my own testosterone? Steroids and SARMS 8
D testosterone enanthate 1gram Steroids and SARMS 8
dylangemelli Stacking Testosterone, Deca Durabolin and Primobolan: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 10