Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to intermittent fast?

stantonan

I tried to do this and it didn't work out well for me. Honestly if i don't eat like every 3 hours i get weak and irritable. i find it hard to be a nice guy during this time and snap at people and get negative. I went 7 hours today and was miserable, then ate and felt so much better. I think this IF thing is a joke, convince me otherwise

why do we need to convince you? what do we gain by convincing you? we are not selling intermittent fasting... it works for some and not for others... just like anything else... its comedy we need to "convince" you... LMFAO

if you cannot go 7 hours without food then you are a major insulin sensitivity problem that you should not take lightly

the key here is to correct it before you will become a type 2 diabetic. you are going to have to tough it out, i guarantee after about 2 weeks your body will change from being insulin resistant to insulin sensitive. eat in a 2-6 hour window

I tried to do this and it didn't work out well for me. Honestly if i don't eat like every 3 hours i get weak and irritable. i find it hard to be a nice guy during this time and snap at people and get negative. I went 7 hours today and was miserable, then ate and felt so much better. I think this IF thing is a joke, convince me otherwise

It's hard to say different for everyone. If you don't eat for 16 hours and eat for 8, you will have less insulin and will grow more when you get the high HGH levels during time off.

oh and during your window hydrate. that hunger feeling is your body playing tricks with you and a lot of times just an electrolyte imbalance. get quality spring water to drink

I don't fast so I have no experience with it. The only time I don't eat is when I'm sick. If I'm cutting I lower my calories

Nobody needs to convince you of shit. Youre the one that doesn't have enough self control to do it, and nobody cares whether you do it or not but you