Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hydration is getting hard

hollandop

the heat index over the past month has been over 100 degrees and my gym keeps the A/C on but it isn't helping much and when i do cardio outside even in the evenings i am drenched in sweat. i am finding a hard time hydrating and no matter how much water i drink still feel thirsty, do you go through the same thing?

the heat index over the past month has been over 100 degrees and my gym keeps the A/C on but it isn't helping much and when i do cardio outside even in the evenings i am drenched in sweat. i am finding a hard time hydrating and no matter how much water i drink still feel thirsty, do you go through the same thing?

You should try to add salts and electrolytes to your water, and drink more mineral water.

Not much you can do besides just drinking water. Maybe do your cardio at the gym instead of outside. Or cut down the intensity and just do walks until it cools down a bit.

Potassium is another electrolyte lost in sweat. Pickle juice contains a lot of sodium. It also has some potassium. After a sweaty or lengthy exercise session, sipping some pickle juice can help your body recover to its normal electrolyte levels more quickly