Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New member intro

Megatron315

V.I.P.
Logger
TLDR: new member, test levels are fucked, blasting and cruising seems to be the appropriate answer from now on.

Hey guys,
New to this form. 32 M 6’4 210lbs. I have a history of exercising sense I was 14 on and off for many years. Played collegiate sports ect.. I’ve done two cycles throughout my life. One Test only and one test and Anavar. The last cycle was around 6 years ago.

I’ve been experiencing issues for about a year now. No motivation, no sex drive (maybe a dozen erections over the last year in total), no appetite, weight loss, joint pain, depression, and the list goes on. I got blood work done in March and in July. Both showed a total testosterone of 42 and 51. Free testosterone of 4.5 and bioavalible testosterone of 9.1. My SHBG was 37.
I think this quite clearly exemplifies my issues at hand.

My doctor won’t put me on TRT and wants me to go to an endocrinologist… the same endocrinologist I went to when I was 16 due to a pituitary tumor that was removed. It shut down my test and fucked up my cortisol levels. I was on androgel and cortisol for a few years up until I was 19. My levels returned to normal and I had not had any issues with lab results or side effects until last year.
My problem with the endocrinologist I go to is that their goal is to get my test up to around 400 ng/dl and it’s generally through creams. I’m done with that shit.

I have test cyp coming via 2 sources… one from a site you guys recommend and another coming from a bodybuilding coach via a girl I’m talking to. I also have Dbol coming as well. My plan is to blast my levels into oblivion for the first 12 weeks and get back to my normal body composition. Then cruise at 200mgs a week for a bit. Blasting and cruising appear to be what the next few years of my life will entail.

I played fair and did everything I was supposed to do and my levels are fucked. It is what it is. I plan to be an active member on here and I hope this gets to some of you guys. If you’ve read this far I appreciate it.

i mean if you have a tumor previously that can absolutely effect how your pituitary glands perform. but even so if your test levels are 50ng/dl that is the test levels of a 35 year old female, not male.

it isn't hard to find a legit doctor to put you on TRT if that is where you want to go. going to 1 endocrinologist or any doctor for ANYTHING isn't the way you do it anyway. multiple opinions are important.

just don't get greedy and blast and cruise like a madman and then come back in a year and tell us you have kidney and heart problems. a proper cruise is 125mgs a week of test, not 200

i mean if you have a tumor previously that can absolutely effect how your pituitary glands perform. but even so if your test levels are 50ng/dl that is the test levels of a 35 year old female, not male.

it isn't hard to find a legit doctor to put you on TRT if that is where you want to go. going to 1 endocrinologist or any doctor for ANYTHING isn't the way you do it anyway. multiple opinions are important.

just don't get greedy and blast and cruise like a madman and then come back in a year and tell us you have kidney and heart problems. a proper cruise is 125mgs a week of test, not 200
I appreciate the response. I plan to do blood work regularly to check on things and see where I’m at. I’d also like to get some imaging done. It’s been years since I read about PEDs and I have a lot of reading needed. I’m getting ready to start paramedic school next month and the way I feel right now it would be very difficult to get through it. I find it hard to concentrate lately on just about anything and I think a lot has to do with my test levels. I know they are ridiculously low. I’ve grown impatient with doctors and clinics charging an arm and a leg. I’m hoping my order from DS is legit. It seems way too easy and out in the open to be, but I’ve seen them recommend multiple places, not just on here.
My plan is to run 500 of test and jump start it with 20mg of dbol for a few weeks until the test kicks in. If my order comes and feels like it’s working I’ll order an AI and a few other things. I figured I’d test the waters with this first though.

you will be fine man. just don't get hooked up with the whole drinking culture that people in that profession are into. go out and have fun if you want but its okay to abstain from alcohol. it is absolute poison and you will be glad you avoided it

TLDR: new member, test levels are fucked, blasting and cruising seems to be the appropriate answer from now on.

Hey guys,
New to this form. 32 M 6’4 210lbs. I have a history of exercising sense I was 14 on and off for many years. Played collegiate sports ect.. I’ve done two cycles throughout my life. One Test only and one test and Anavar. The last cycle was around 6 years ago.

I’ve been experiencing issues for about a year now. No motivation, no sex drive (maybe a dozen erections over the last year in total), no appetite, weight loss, joint pain, depression, and the list goes on. I got blood work done in March and in July. Both showed a total testosterone of 42 and 51. Free testosterone of 4.5 and bioavalible testosterone of 9.1. My SHBG was 37.
I think this quite clearly exemplifies my issues at hand.

My doctor won’t put me on TRT and wants me to go to an endocrinologist… the same endocrinologist I went to when I was 16 due to a pituitary tumor that was removed. It shut down my test and fucked up my cortisol levels. I was on androgel and cortisol for a few years up until I was 19. My levels returned to normal and I had not had any issues with lab results or side effects until last year.
My problem with the endocrinologist I go to is that their goal is to get my test up to around 400 ng/dl and it’s generally through creams. I’m done with that shit.

I have test cyp coming via 2 sources… one from a site you guys recommend and another coming from a bodybuilding coach via a girl I’m talking to. I also have Dbol coming as well. My plan is to blast my levels into oblivion for the first 12 weeks and get back to my normal body composition. Then cruise at 200mgs a week for a bit. Blasting and cruising appear to be what the next few years of my life will entail.

I played fair and did everything I was supposed to do and my levels are fucked. It is what it is. I plan to be an active member on here and I hope this gets to some of you guys. If you’ve read this far I appreciate it.
@Megatron315 welcome to the anabolex.com family. Happy to have you.

yes you should have bene on TRT for years if you ask me. Before you go blast balls to the wall, start with 250mgs testosterone cypionate Self-TRT and add n2guard for organ liver support, baseline yourself FIRST.

My suggestion is this, first only use approved sources for testosterone but really the issue at hand is you are in a serious medical condition and you should be keeping VERY close track of your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements and overall life.

We need to see your LOG journal to properly guide you meaning your diary of training cardio sleep supps and more.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Pre-Cycle Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

let's see more info and pics

get self trt started before a FULL blast imo
and we need to see your current log asap

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I’ll start a log, apparently that’s the thing to do based on all the comments. I appreciate the responses and input so far. My gear is supposed to be in today via DS, so we’ll see

@Megatron315 Welcome! This is the place to be. These guys have a lot of knowledge and your posting an honest log of diet and training will help them guide you to where you want to go.

domestic supply is fantastic. I have been using them for everything and have zero complaints.