Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Introduction new member

welcome to the fam big playa, 3 cycles you doing it right i support you
now lets see your LOG journal diary post it up

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

@Topps_Baseball88 yes YOU did but he doesn't have to share your path. Everyone's path is unique and special and he chose this path so we should support his life choices. Thats why its freedom in our Country.
I'm not saying he has to share my path or walk how I walk brother, I just try to speak in a logical sense and try to make people understand exactly what they are getting into with the use of anabloics and to try and see people be safer and healthier so one can enjoy these compounds doe years to come. I have nothing against the guy, nor am I saying my way is the only way or is the correct way as we are all different with different views and goals, I was just taught and trained a certain way so when I see something like this I just call it how I see it brother.

What up fellas. New member glad to be here. Been lifting 2.5 years. 35 yo 5”8 190lb. Ran 3 cycles so far. The gym saved my life. Got sober 4 years ago relapsed but started hitting the weights and haven’t looked back.
You COULD have waited longer.

@Plate Rape welcome to anabolex.com family. Good to have you here.

I dont share the views of my friends and brothers on anabolex actually. You already did 3 cycles so telling you not to use steroids is nonsense at best lol. Especially the steroids helped you change your life which they did for me as well. You keep pushing it and really hard.

To start off, I'd like you to really become an iron brother in our community, start by sharing your LOG journal with your diet training cardio sleep and supplements and cycle/trt whatever you're doing. We can guide you as a community for best results.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:
absolutely!!! I’m working on getting a log together asap!! I’m laser focused on my goals and am looking forward to input, advice, and constructive criticism from fellow gym bros!!!!! Thank you