Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lost $2000 usdomship-hgh.com

bamon

Human growth hormone is very expensive so I shelled out $2,000 as an investment in my own body
I don't think there's anything wrong with that right? Usdomship sent me fake hgh!
I got my bloods done and my numbers were low. 100% fake and waste of money

Hands down the best source you can find is Domestic Supply... The best quality, the best selection of name brands, the best customer service and of course the fastest and most discreet DOMESTIC shipping!

I use Domestic Supply exclusively knowing that they have the most trusted quality and reputation. I would strongly suggest to do the same!

Human growth hormone is very expensive so I shelled out $2,000 as an investment in my own body
I don't think there's anything wrong with that right? Usdomship sent me fake hgh!
I got my bloods done and my numbers were low. 100% fake and waste of money
Scammers are really getting annoying these days. Sorry to hear about this. If you want a reliable source for genuine HGH you can try out UPsteroid HGH products today. We deliver to anywhere around the world and offer Delivery with Insurance to safeguard you against seizure and damage with an immediate return of your order guaranteed.

you mean usdomship-hgh.com sells HCG instead of hgh i think so too