Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low testosterone for my age

Uilomi

Everyone says we're supposed to get blood work done so I went ahead and got blood work done in my levels are only at 420 and I am only 21 years old. from what the charts say that is a low-level and something that a 50 year old should be showing. Should I be going after getting a trt script? I do want kids later on in life

Everyone says we're supposed to get blood work done so I went ahead and got blood work done in my levels are only at 420 and I am only 21 years old. from what the charts say that is a low-level and something that a 50 year old should be showing. Should I be going after getting a trt script? I do want kids later on in life
That's low test levels for 21 year old. You should try to boost your test levels naturally with n2generate es 5 tabs per day for a few months before you even consider TRT.

there are a lot of factors that cause low T levels and it is an epidemic, much of which usually is not a persons fault

having said that you are only 21 and you are still developing

In order to increase your TEST level take some OSTAZOL, NATURAL TEST and strength booster and make sure your diet is clean, no junk food

It's low normal. How do you feel?

going on trt will make it far more difficult to have kids... i seriously have no idea where many people come up with the things that they do or who they are getting their information from but it is honestly quite scary... NO you do not need trt

Try n2generate you can’t go by those charts they are just referenced for age. If you feel fine then you are fine.

Please give my Testosterone booster a good try before jumping on TRT. Run about 2-3 bottles back to back and then take another blood test a month after your last capsule.

Here is where to buy it::

More info:

www.HCGenerate.com

Thank You!

Go to your doctor and show your blood test to him . In this situations only a doctor can help you not people on forums

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 590 - I'm Young with Low Testosterone levels, TRT? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video The shocking connection between low testosterone and mental health: Dylan Gemelli Podcast with David Lee Steroids and SARMS 17
Bark666 Low testosterone Steroids and SARMS 34
P Low testosterone symptoms and cures Steroids and SARMS 17
Finestgears Approved Anastrozole: Best ways to treat low testosterone Steroids and SARMS 15
danshep89 Extremely Low Testosterone- Recommendations Encouraged Steroids and SARMS 115
D Testosterone high or low? Steroids and SARMS 22
B Low testosterone questions Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #377 – long and short steroid esters,low testosterone levels,rookie cycles Steroids and SARMS 7
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #375 – Low Testosterone after cycle, Trenbolone bulking, Best Oral kick Steroids and SARMS 6
A low testosterone levels in women? Steroids and SARMS 4
S low estrogen E2 using testosterone no AI Steroids and SARMS 9
F low testosterone and cycling Steroids and SARMS 2
R using sarms with low test levels Steroids and SARMS 17
M What would you do with low T levels at my age? Steroids and SARMS 23
J GW + ostarine for low sides? Steroids and SARMS 18
D most efficient and low sides from masteron and tren? Steroids and SARMS 21
E tren cycle and low energy Steroids and SARMS 22
P Can sarms cure low self esteem? Steroids and SARMS 19
J Low SHBG Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #13 - Summer Abs and Low bodyfat HOW with Pharmacom Steroids and SARMS 15
K Using tren low dose long term Steroids and SARMS 15
U Sarms and low energy help Steroids and SARMS 18
R gyno issues on low dose Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 482 Test blend, low LH, TB500 History, and Arimidex joint pain. Steroids and SARMS 16
C can estrogen get too low Steroids and SARMS 22
K Low calorie diets and sarms Steroids and SARMS 17
A Possible to get water retention on low dose test? Steroids and SARMS 22
D Low dose test cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
R low dose nandrolone options geneza Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 431 Steroid Cycle review and low estrogen problems. Steroids and SARMS 10
P low budget sarm stack? Steroids and SARMS 11
G Test level still low Steroids and SARMS 13
4 Dianabol for low body fat? Steroids and SARMS 14
jasonhill800 Naps Knowledge Article :Common Causes of Low Libido Steroids and SARMS 9
Q Anyone try trenbolone low dose? Steroids and SARMS 14
4 Low test levels on cycle? Steroids and SARMS 14
V Cruising low dose Steroids and SARMS 13
C Young guy with low test Steroids and SARMS 11
9 scared to inject low body fat Steroids and SARMS 8
R using low dose insulin Steroids and SARMS 6
G low dose primobolan cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
H low dose deca durabolin on TRT? Steroids and SARMS 17
A aromasin causing low libido? Steroids and SARMS 9
C female low sex drive after steroids Steroids and SARMS 9
H low estrogen symptoms Steroids and SARMS 9
L low dose cycle thoughts Steroids and SARMS 8