Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low testosterone

Bark666

V.I.P.
Logger
Howdy y’all I’m a 24 year old male from the states Iv been body building as a natty for a few years but Iv noticed an increase in body fat that I couldn’t lose so I went and got blood work done and turns out my testosterone is at 200 so now im gunna do my own trt I was gunna do 200 of test cyp per week bpc ipamorlein and hcg to try and get my levels around 900 looking for some advice and guidance

You need to go see an endocrinologist and do this right.. you are not understanding anything about this and you are making a life altering decision and already going about it wrong... thats NOT a good trt dose to start with as its too high.. you are overusing hcg and its clear you dont even know nor understand about the peptides you want to use.. you do whatever you want but you have less than zero clue what you are doing and you are only going to hurt yourself.. you dont go online and ask people in forums about a life altering decision like this.. unless you want to learn the hard way... go see the proper doctor and get the PROPER help you need

I would highly suggest listening to Dylan's advice on this. You are in over your head and you need the right guide of monitoring and help to do everything the right way

You need to go see an endocrinologist and do this right.. you are not understanding anything about this and you are making a life altering decision and already going about it wrong... thats NOT a good trt dose to start with as its too high.. you are overusing hcg and its clear you dont even know nor understand about the peptides you want to use.. you do whatever you want but you have less than zero clue what you are doing and you are only going to hurt yourself.. you dont go online and ask people in forums about a life altering decision like this.. unless you want to learn the hard way... go see the proper doctor and get the PROPER help you need
No health insurance I can’t afford to go to a doctor Iv already been quoted 450 a month for treatment from all my local places and 900 for the first initial consultation so seeing if anyone has gone the same route as I’m gunna have to if I want to feel better

No health insurance I can’t afford to go to a doctor Iv already been quoted 450 a month for treatment from all my local places and 900 for the first initial consultation so seeing if anyone has gone the same route as I’m gunna have to if I want to feel better
Good luck. Huge mistake but good luck

Good luck. Huge mistake but good luck
put yourself in my shoes I’m not trying to get gains or anything just trying to feel better instead of telling me I’m making a mistake why don’t u offer some guidance or some things to reasearch
Doctors not an option for me

i already gave you the same advice i would give my clients. I nor anyone else here is a qualified doctor that im aware of and for a life altering decision, you should only speak to a doctor… Im sure someone will eventually tell u what u want to hear… i cant elaborate on something i already elaborated on…

You are making very bad decisions that are not thought out properly because you are feeling desperate and that is the worst time to make a rational decision.

we are doing a TRT series on evo right now. we just recorded part 1 this morning. i would strongly recommend checking out our podcasts and doing more research on this

if you go on trt then that is for life. forever. there is def no turning back

if you do your research and still decide it is right for you then self trt is okay as long as you get your own bloodwork done and run trt correctly. 200mgs a week is not a trt dose. its gonna be 90-125mgs a week that is it

overdosing on trt is gonna cause more problems

Howdy y’all I’m a 24 year old male from the states Iv been body building as a natty for a few years but Iv noticed an increase in body fat that I couldn’t lose so I went and got blood work done and turns out my testosterone is at 200 so now im gunna do my own trt I was gunna do 200 of test cyp per week bpc ipamorlein and hcg to try and get my levels around 900 looking for some advice and guidance
@Bark666 200ng/dl is very low testosterone levels.

You should do self-TRT.

You don't need HCG or ipamoerlin with TRT, you won't be able to boost your natural testosterone levels while on TRT, not possible.

Self TRT should be:
200mgs testosterone cypionate/week
7caps n2guard/day (organ liver toxicity support)
BPC157 add if you have injuries but otherwise no need

You will need us to guide you strong on this cycle so we need to see you post your LOG journal for us to see.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

@Bark666 200ng/dl is very low testosterone levels.

You should do self-TRT.

You don't need HCG or ipamoerlin with TRT, you won't be able to boost your natural testosterone levels while on TRT, not possible.

Self TRT should be:
200mgs testosterone cypionate/week
7caps n2guard/day (organ liver toxicity support)
BPC157 add if you have injuries but otherwise no need

You will need us to guide you strong on this cycle so we need to see you post your LOG journal for us to see.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
From what Iv been reading up on I was told to use hcg for 4 weeks at a time every two months while on trt just to keep the boys somewhat working in the background so if in the future if I want kids and come off trt for a little bit so I can do that it won’t be a complete shock I also was advised to use a estrogen blocker just like 1mg per week to keep normal levels I ordered test cyp 200 arimidex and hcg to start then after rough a month I was gunna get blood work done and adjust from there

self trt is the way 200mgs test and a LOG is a must

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.