Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

managing 6 meals a day with a full time job

I work in an office and all the fat asses I work with order donuts in the morning and then get pizza and coke for lunch. they are happy with that but I am not. if i bring food to work they steal it right out of the fridge. How do you manage to get in all your meals everyday when you have a full time job at an office like this? need some tips

You should bring your own food. I make meals for the week on weekend, its easy just meal prep ahead and its cheaper.

an office fridge is a license to steal food. i've always had no issues if people stole my food, a lot of people go hungry so they are welcome to it if they cannot afford lunch. to answer your question i don't eat 6 meals a day anymore. I stick to 1-3 meals a day. you really don't need that many meals unless you are a top pro level guy or want to compete at a high level.

an office fridge is a license to steal food. i've always had no issues if people stole my food, a lot of people go hungry so they are welcome to it if they cannot afford lunch. to answer your question i don't eat 6 meals a day anymore. I stick to 1-3 meals a day. you really don't need that many meals unless you are a top pro level guy or want to compete at a high level.

What planet are these food thieves on? My food = my fist down your neck pulling it back out if you take it.

I work a full time job and manage 6 meals a day. I don’t have a scheduled break for lunch either. There’s always time to eat bro and sometimes I will eat a meal and a half to get all my food in if need be.

Meal prep one night a week cook for the whole week store in meal prep containers done deal