Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mav's Knee Surgery Log (Right Lateral Meniscus)

I would find a really good orthopedic who works with professional athletes not one that works with old people

I have had three knee surgeries by the head of orthopedics at a massive hospital near by. He operated on two starting NFL QB's the week before my last surgery :)

Can't get any better than that, so you and I are on the same page brother. I would drive five hours one way to get the best doc and thankfully I am blessed to have solid health insurance to take care of it.

Just getting old bro and like CEO said...we have to work around our liabilities.

Honestly...if you have not checked out Ben Patrick and his Knees Over Toes(KOT) program, you should. Most of you on here will agree with me that we were often taught to NEVER go past parallel on squats and we were fed a bunch of bullshit.

I had total contempt for the KOT program initially thinking it was dangerous and a bunch of trendy bullshit, but a young trainer at my gym stayed on me until I tried it. It starts with something as simple as walking backwards.

I eased into it and noticed something. When I did the program, the next day, my knees felt better and the more I do the program and the stronger I get (doing the KOT split squat) the better everything feels. I now use it as my warm up for leg day. If you don't know it, I suggest you check it out. I have been doing it since my surgery.

Honestly...if you have not checked out Ben Patrick and his Knees Over Toes(KOT) program, you should. Most of you on here will agree with me that we were often taught to NEVER go past parallel on squats and we were fed a bunch of bullshit.

I had total contempt for the KOT program initially thinking it was dangerous and a bunch of trendy bullshit, but a young trainer at my gym stayed on me until I tried it. It starts with something as simple as walking backwards.

I eased into it and noticed something. When I did the program, the next day, my knees felt better and the more I do the program and the stronger I get (doing the KOT split squat) the better everything feels. I now use it as my warm up for leg day. If you don't know it, I suggest you check it out. I have been doing it since my surgery.
@Maverick602 I hope you get over the injuries and push it hard and stay on the level

I have had three knee surgeries by the head of orthopedics at a massive hospital near by. He operated on two starting NFL QB's the week before my last surgery :)

Can't get any better than that, so you and I are on the same page brother. I would drive five hours one way to get the best doc and thankfully I am blessed to have solid health insurance to take care of it.

Just getting old bro and like CEO said...we have to work around our liabilities.

Wow, that is crazy. Definitely in the right hands!