Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mav's Liver Log

would support seeing real good details on post surgery training

Yes...I am officially on TRT now and getting everything dialed in.

.03ml 200mg/ml test cyp 2X per week and
.5mg anastrozole 1x per week

I was doing .4ml 2x/week but my test levels were around 1250 so we dropped it and my estrogen level was way too high, hence the AE

Been on the new dose for 3 weeks and feeling much better, in that morning wood is strong and I feel great

Training:
Since I am 7 days post surgery, I am taking training slow. Still getting in solid sessions on upper body, but no lower body strength training and I am watching my legs shrink before my eyes. It's mentally painful, but I know muscle memory all too well to get too caught up in it.

Once I get the sutures out Monday, I can start my PT and it will be as aggressive as possible while intelligently execute with humility. The last thing I want to do is cause a new injury.

As of this moment, I am far and away ahead of where I was the last time I had this done. Getting scoped is not that big a deal. Just grateful I never had tendon issues. That is a different ballgame altogether.

Diet:
My diet is clean as can be. I bought a Pit Boss pellet smoker a while back and it make the best grilled/smoked chicken breast I ever had.

Breakfast - Steel cut oats, sliced almonds, chia seeds, almond milk and a scoop of hydrolyzed whey - every day

Lunch - Eating two family packs of chicken per week in daily lunch salads (pecans, red onion, red peppers, feta cheese, avocado, grape tomatoes, olive oil and vinegar)

Dinner - usually venison, salmon or chicken with a high fiber veggie and salad

Snacks are all over the place in terms oof variety

Cut out all processed foods of any kind (except the whey protein), not even for a cheat meal.
Everything is fresh made

At least a gallon of water daily

Rough macros:
210 grams of protein
200 grams carbs
60 grams of fat
I know how hard it is to work through injury....keep pluggin bro

Great to see the liver values normal! Also, great job taking it slow on the training. No need to rush back from any injury/surgery but we see guys push it too often. Nice updates and log brother.

Great to see the liver values normal! Also, great job taking it slow on the training. No need to rush back from any injury/surgery but we see guys push it too often. Nice updates and log brother.
Thanks bro. At 49 years old, I am humble as ever in the gym. I still push decent weight, but I listen to my body exceedingly well. More to come in the Knee Surgery Log

Because many of you asked, I will start a Knee Surgery Recovery Log and keep this one for updates on the liver. I pray I can close this one out in a month after my next blood test!!!
@Maverick602 I'm looking forward to the knee surgery recovery Log I think many will benefit with recovery info like this.

I 100% understand brother as I am in my 40s as well!

I am comforted to know you and a few others here understand. I would not give up the peace of mind, confidence, competence and self-awareness that has come with getting older. It comes with a price and that price is physical wear and tear!

That said, I am very grateful for what I have today. I am sure you are as well!

UPDATE:

Just had a follow up ultrasound of my liver and while there is still some fat around my liver, it is still classified as very mild, but the better news it there is noticeably less fat in comparison to my first scan last year.

Assuming this is because I have been eating a lot cleaner since that scared the shit out of me.

Unfortunately, this time the lab used a new ultrasound system to scan so they cannot give me a percentage of improvement because the comparison is "apples to oranges". They just told me there is less visceral fat than last time and I am happy with it.

Now that I have gathered a ton of data...I know the SARMS I took hit my liver pretty hard, but as an oral, that is to be expected.

There is a slight chance my visceral fat was accumulating long before I started SARMS and the SARMS just kicked the dysfunction into high gear.

Since my liver enzymes are within the health range...even today being on a peptide/test cycle (see below)...I will continue to eat clean, as everyone should, and test my liver enzymes regularly during and after cycles, especially if I choose to use SARMS again.

In fact, I have a few weeks left of my current cycle and while I am on TRT, I may want to run SARMS between this cycle and the next which will most likely be a 12 week cycle of Test, anavar and EQ.

Thinking about using MK677 and GW 501516 between cycles, but I would like everyone's input.

Bottom line...regardless of what I choose to do...I have a better understanding of what happened to my liver and how to manage it going forward.

UPDATE:

Just had a follow up ultrasound of my liver and while there is still some fat around my liver, it is still classified as very mild, but the better news it there is noticeably less fat in comparison to my first scan last year.

Assuming this is because I have been eating a lot cleaner since that scared the shit out of me.

Unfortunately, this time the lab used a new ultrasound system to scan so they cannot give me a percentage of improvement because the comparison is "apples to oranges". They just told me there is less visceral fat than last time and I am happy with it.

Now that I have gathered a ton of data...I know the SARMS I took hit my liver pretty hard, but as an oral, that is to be expected.

There is a slight chance my visceral fat was accumulating long before I started SARMS and the SARMS just kicked the dysfunction into high gear.

Since my liver enzymes are within the health range...even today being on a peptide/test cycle (see below)...I will continue to eat clean, as everyone should, and test my liver enzymes regularly during and after cycles, especially if I choose to use SARMS again.

In fact, I have a few weeks left of my current cycle and while I am on TRT, I may want to run SARMS between this cycle and the next which will most likely be a 12 week cycle of Test, anavar and EQ.

Thinking about using MK677 and GW 501516 between cycles, but I would like everyone's input.

Bottom line...regardless of what I choose to do...I have a better understanding of what happened to my liver and how to manage it going forward.

@Maverick602 i wish we can see a copy of the ultrasound :)

but seeing how this is going I think its fine to do a bridge nutrobal and cardarine with some n2guard, I can see 10/10 with them doing well for you.

I think your recovery is one of those things that takes time and patience and planning.