Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

most you have ever benched

fieldsdot

Okay so I hit 3 plates for the first time in my life last week which is not bad for a skinny kid from the midwest who was made fun of their whole lives. you guys probably can bench way more than that on here, so tell me what was your all time best bench press and how old were you when you got it and how long did you lift?

Okay so I hit 3 plates for the first time in my life last week which is not bad for a skinny kid from the midwest who was made fun of their whole lives. you guys probably can bench way more than that on here, so tell me what was your all time best bench press and how old were you when you got it and how long did you lift?

I've done 420 for reps but only 2 haha

i was in my mid 30's and i had brought my gf with me for motivation and i hit 430 for 1 rep. that was on tren/var stack. and i only weighed about 192 at the time at 5'6". i will likely never lift that again which is fine as strength training isn't my goals anymore

there's no need nor reason to go for maxes on bench.. thats a great way to injure yourself... the most ive ever done was a 10 rep set of 275 so i always assumed i could probably have done at least 375 for one but never wanted to risk it... there's no reason other than to "say you did it" which means jack shit to me

I have never lifted for strength. Once I got to 2 plates, I stopped trying to reach for another benchmark. Plus, now my shoulder is not in great shape so I could never try.

About 6 months ago I hit 405 for the first time at 193 lbs and 45 years old

I turned 46 two weeks ago and hit 405 last week for the first time since and currently at 195. It went up much easier this time. I'll be going for 415 in a couple more weeks for a new PR