Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Osgear Ultima Pharma Sustanon and Deca cycle Log

ChrMarcus

V.I.P.
Logger
This is my first log on any forum

I’m 43 years old 6ft 190lbs I’m married with 3 beautiful children, I work hard climb, fall, remove hazard trees next to powerlines.

I took 10 weeks off and I just started this cycle the 26th of July

Ultima Sust 500mg/ml
Ultima Deca 250mg/ml
Ultima Aromasin 25mg
Ultima Cabergoline 0.25
Ultima Clomid 50mg
Ultima Nolva 20mg

Week 1-10
Friday morning 375mg Sust 250mg Deca
Monday night 375mg Sust 250mg Deca
Aromasin 6.25mg 2x per week low dose due to E2 crash on last cycle also my body responds well to this dose. Caber is kept on hand if needed .12.5 2x per week

Week 13-19 pct clomid and nolva then 4 weeks nothing. Push thru mental blocks trying to stay consistent with gym and diet.

Workout Monday- Saturday
Monday Chest/Back
Tuesday Arms/Shoulders
Wednesday Legs
Thursday Chest/Back
Friday Arms/Shoulders
Saturday Legs
Sunday Rest
Stomach I do every day at the end of workout
I have 2 hours early in the morning. I also change things up here and there so I’m not stagnant. And to shock muscles
Chest
4 sets flat bench
4 sets incline
4 sets dumbbell press flat super set with cable flys
4 sets incline dumbbell press super set with bar dips
Back
4 sets Pull ups with bent over bar bell rows
4 sets dumbbell rows
4 sets Cable pull downs with cable rows
Arms
4 sets preacher bench curls with reverse grip cable triceps
4 sets straight bar curls with skull crushers triceps
4 sets hammer curls dumbbell and tricep presses
4 sets cable curls with tricep press
Shoulders
4 sets Smith machine military presses
4 sets dumbbell military press
4 sets upright rows
4 sets rows front side and rear delts with shrugs
Legs
4 sets squats
4 sets dead lifts
4 sets lunges
4 sets leg press
4 sets leg extensions
4 sets calf raises standing and 4 sets calf raise on leg press machine

Diet
I try and eat every 2 hours high complex carbs, protein also get nutrients thru fresh fruit and vegetables. It’s a constant struggle to achieve what I call 4 squares a day. I supplement protein with shakes in between meals, and I also like to add eggs, oatmeal,bananas,yogurt. I’ll post a couple pics of some of the things I eat. IMG_1910.jpegIMG_1916.jpegIMG_1917.jpeg

IMG_1905.jpeg
Here’s a breakfast, shake, snack in between meals and a dinner. I would’ve preferred brown rice or sweet potatoes but my wife does some of our cooking.

image.jpgIMG_1908.jpeg
IMG_1906.jpeg
Here’s the source/manufacture I decided on always had a really good outcome and when I researched complaints or bad reviews they were never validated. So as long as they continue to do me solid I’ll be here. Also attached is a before photo, let’s get some more here in a few weeks. I’m sure you guys are gonna give me a hard time about something but I would still like to hear your insight. I put everything in here as honest and straightforward as I can. I really enjoy researching through the forums there’s a lot of good information and knowledge that people share so thank you for that.

Attachments

• IMG_1908.jpeg
    IMG_1908.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
This is my first log on any forum

I’m 43 years old 6ft 190lbs I’m married with 3 beautiful children, I work hard climb, fall, remove hazard trees next to powerlines.

I took 10 weeks off and I just started this cycle the 26th of July

Ultima Sust 500mg/ml
Ultima Deca 250mg/ml
Ultima Aromasin 25mg
Ultima Cabergoline 0.25
Ultima Clomid 50mg
Ultima Nolva 20mg

Week 1-10
Friday morning 375mg Sust 250mg Deca
Monday night 375mg Sust 250mg Deca
Aromasin 6.25mg 2x per week low dose due to E2 crash on last cycle also my body responds well to this dose. Caber is kept on hand if needed .12.5 2x per week

Week 13-19 pct clomid and nolva then 4 weeks nothing. Push thru mental blocks trying to stay consistent with gym and diet.

Workout Monday- Saturday
Monday Chest/Back
Tuesday Arms/Shoulders
Wednesday Legs
Thursday Chest/Back
Friday Arms/Shoulders
Saturday Legs
Sunday Rest
Stomach I do every day at the end of workout
I have 2 hours early in the morning. I also change things up here and there so I’m not stagnant. And to shock muscles
Chest
4 sets flat bench
4 sets incline
4 sets dumbbell press flat super set with cable flys
4 sets incline dumbbell press super set with bar dips
Back
4 sets Pull ups with bent over bar bell rows
4 sets dumbbell rows
4 sets Cable pull downs with cable rows
Arms
4 sets preacher bench curls with reverse grip cable triceps
4 sets straight bar curls with skull crushers triceps
4 sets hammer curls dumbbell and tricep presses
4 sets cable curls with tricep press
Shoulders
4 sets Smith machine military presses
4 sets dumbbell military press
4 sets upright rows
4 sets rows front side and rear delts with shrugs
Legs
4 sets squats
4 sets dead lifts
4 sets lunges
4 sets leg press
4 sets leg extensions
4 sets calf raises standing and 4 sets calf raise on leg press machine

Diet
I try and eat every 2 hours high complex carbs, protein also get nutrients thru fresh fruit and vegetables. It’s a constant struggle to achieve what I call 4 squares a day. I supplement protein with shakes in between meals, and I also like to add eggs, oatmeal,bananas,yogurt. I’ll post a couple pics of some of the things I eat. View attachment 12286View attachment 12287View attachment 12288

View attachment 12289
Here’s a breakfast, shake, snack in between meals and a dinner. I would’ve preferred brown rice or sweet potatoes but my wife does some of our cooking.

View attachment 12290View attachment 12292
View attachment 12291
Here’s the source/manufacture I decided on always had a really good outcome and when I researched complaints or bad reviews they were never validated. So as long as they continue to do me solid I’ll be here. Also attached is a before photo, let’s get some more here in a few weeks. I’m sure you guys are gonna give me a hard time about something but I would still like to hear your insight. I put everything in here as honest and straightforward as I can. I really enjoy researching through the forums there’s a lot of good information and knowledge that people share so thank you for that.
@ChrMarcus welcome to the big Anabolex family! we are very happy to have you here sharing.
thanks for the pictures, you have a great base, good muscle build and awesome shoulders and arms :) perfect start

I love ultima pharma, good quality gear from @OSGear team. :)

On the sharing, can you share more please as you go.

Diet, Training, Cardio
Diet, please share meals and foods as you eat them so we see how you doing
Training, please share actual weights and sets as you go
Cardio, share some cardio info as you do it
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
what supps you taking?
organ liver support n2guard?
probiotics fiber psyllium?
please share

pics
keep sharing weekly pics face blurred for updates
please share pics of meals as you go
pics of training if you can
pics of your supplements
and any pics of pets if you have them ;) fun to see

thanks for the share and keep sharing we waiting for more :)

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of results you can get
the meals you're putting together look on point

@ChrMarcus welcome to the big Anabolex family! we are very happy to have you here sharing.
thanks for the pictures, you have a great base, good muscle build and awesome shoulders and arms :) perfect start

I love ultima pharma, good quality gear from @OSGear team. :)

On the sharing, can you share more please as you go.

Diet, Training, Cardio
Diet, please share meals and foods as you eat them so we see how you doing
Training, please share actual weights and sets as you go
Cardio, share some cardio info as you do it
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

supplements
what supps you taking?
organ liver support n2guard?
probiotics fiber psyllium?
please share

pics
keep sharing weekly pics face blurred for updates
please share pics of meals as you go
pics of training if you can
pics of your supplements
and any pics of pets if you have them ;) fun to see

thanks for the share and keep sharing we waiting for more :)
Yes I can definitely post more of everything as we go. I appreciate your feedback and welcoming me thanks a lot. I do 10 minutes on the stair master every day for cardio. I have a very physically demanding job. I researched fiber/psyllium importance in body building. Need to add that to my vitamins also N2guard because no I honestly don’t have it. But I will order some. Thank you for the input.IMG_1922.jpeg

Yes I can definitely post more of everything as we go. I appreciate your feedback and welcoming me thanks a lot. I do 10 minutes on the stair master every day for cardio. I have a very physically demanding job. I researched fiber/psyllium importance in body building. Need to add that to my vitamins also N2guard because no I honestly don’t have it. But I will order some. Thank you for the input.View attachment 12322
@ChrMarcus we are here to help you as an anabolex family :) so all is in learning

get a few things
n2guard for sure 7 caps ed organ liver support

probiotics and psyllium husk ED you need to add it

animal pak is a start for now

I struggle to gain weight or bulk also I have a very physically demanding job the more quality food/calories I take in the more I gain. I appreciate your input.
sure would be great to get some meals and training updates so we can see how you guage all that :)

I’m going to buy some of those N2guard thank you for the link, also I already ordered psyllium husk 1345 mg a day. Here’s a few photos of the meals I had over the last couple of days IMG_1919.jpegIMG_1920.jpegIMG_1924.jpegIMG_1925.jpegIMG_1932.jpegIMG_1923.jpeg
Not the healthiest breakfast but I came home and my wife had this cooked. Who’s gonna pass that up. I appreciate you guys support thanks a lot. Here’s a random of one of our animals IMG_1929.jpeg
Also I have some time in at the gym this morning that I’ll share later today.