Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Osgear Ultima Pharma Sustanon and Deca cycle Log

I’m going to buy some of those N2guard thank you for the link, also I already ordered psyllium husk 1345 mg a day. Here’s a few photos of the meals I had over the last couple of days View attachment 12364View attachment 12365View attachment 12366View attachment 12367View attachment 12368View attachment 12369
Not the healthiest breakfast but I came home and my wife had this cooked. Who’s gonna pass that up. I appreciate you guys support thanks a lot. Here’s a random of one of our animals View attachment 12370
Also I have some time in at the gym this morning that I’ll share later today.
@ChrMarcus thanks for the share , food looks awesome real deal
if you can swap the corn for sweet potato would be good

super cute pet :)

n2guard is a must let us know

on the training updates us when you done :)

This is my first log on any forum

I’m 43 years old 6ft 190lbs I’m married with 3 beautiful children, I work hard climb, fall, remove hazard trees next to powerlines.

I took 10 weeks off and I just started this cycle the 26th of July

Ultima Sust 500mg/ml
Ultima Deca 250mg/ml
Ultima Aromasin 25mg
Ultima Cabergoline 0.25
Ultima Clomid 50mg
Ultima Nolva 20mg

Week 1-10
Friday morning 375mg Sust 250mg Deca
Monday night 375mg Sust 250mg Deca
Aromasin 6.25mg 2x per week low dose due to E2 crash on last cycle also my body responds well to this dose. Caber is kept on hand if needed .12.5 2x per week

Week 13-19 pct clomid and nolva then 4 weeks nothing. Push thru mental blocks trying to stay consistent with gym and diet.

Workout Monday- Saturday
Monday Chest/Back
Tuesday Arms/Shoulders
Wednesday Legs
Thursday Chest/Back
Friday Arms/Shoulders
Saturday Legs
Sunday Rest
Stomach I do every day at the end of workout
I have 2 hours early in the morning. I also change things up here and there so I’m not stagnant. And to shock muscles
Chest
4 sets flat bench
4 sets incline
4 sets dumbbell press flat super set with cable flys
4 sets incline dumbbell press super set with bar dips
Back
4 sets Pull ups with bent over bar bell rows
4 sets dumbbell rows
4 sets Cable pull downs with cable rows
Arms
4 sets preacher bench curls with reverse grip cable triceps
4 sets straight bar curls with skull crushers triceps
4 sets hammer curls dumbbell and tricep presses
4 sets cable curls with tricep press
Shoulders
4 sets Smith machine military presses
4 sets dumbbell military press
4 sets upright rows
4 sets rows front side and rear delts with shrugs
Legs
4 sets squats
4 sets dead lifts
4 sets lunges
4 sets leg press
4 sets leg extensions
4 sets calf raises standing and 4 sets calf raise on leg press machine

Diet
I try and eat every 2 hours high complex carbs, protein also get nutrients thru fresh fruit and vegetables. It’s a constant struggle to achieve what I call 4 squares a day. I supplement protein with shakes in between meals, and I also like to add eggs, oatmeal,bananas,yogurt. I’ll post a couple pics of some of the things I eat. View attachment 12286View attachment 12287View attachment 12288

View attachment 12289
Here’s a breakfast, shake, snack in between meals and a dinner. I would’ve preferred brown rice or sweet potatoes but my wife does some of our cooking.

View attachment 12290View attachment 12292
View attachment 12291
Here’s the source/manufacture I decided on always had a really good outcome and when I researched complaints or bad reviews they were never validated. So as long as they continue to do me solid I’ll be here. Also attached is a before photo, let’s get some more here in a few weeks. I’m sure you guys are gonna give me a hard time about something but I would still like to hear your insight. I put everything in here as honest and straightforward as I can. I really enjoy researching through the forums there’s a lot of good information and knowledge that people share so thank you for that.
@ChrMarcus Good start to the log..........

Monday morning I ended up doing chest and tri- ceps, 10min cardio and stomach
Flat bench 135lbs 1 set of 15
3 sets of 185 10 to 12 reps
4 sets 205lbs 6 to 8 reps

Incline bench 4 sets 185lbs 8 to 10 reps
Super set with cable flys 12 to 15 reps

4 sets of incline dumbbell press 75lbs
10 to 12 reps with dumbbell flys 12 reps
20lbs

I moved on to skull crushers 4 sets 12 to 15 reps 65lbs
4 sets of 35lbs dumbbells super set with cable press go to failure
4 sets reverse grip cable press super set with 15lbs kickouts
4 sets cables hammer press

Stomach 4 sets decline bench crunches 30 to 40 reps
4 sets of leg raises on pull up bar 10 to 12
4 sets of cable pull downs 20 reps
4 sets of crunches/ crossovers on the ground
15 reps elbow to knee both ways
IMG_1931.jpegIMG_1951.jpegIMG_1930.jpeg
here’s a couple photos of this week at the gym. I wake up at 3:30am drink a cup of coffee and then a protein shake 50 grams try and be out the door by 4:00am..
I really appreciate all the feedback you guys are great and I’ve been meaning to post something. Stretched a little thin during the work week I gotta be focused and present at work and also at home for the wife and kids. I’ll cover this whole week during this upcoming weekend.

20lbs

View attachment 12468View attachment 12469View attachment 12470
here’s a couple photos of this week at the gym. I wake up at 3:30am drink a cup of coffee and then a protein shake 50 grams try and be out the door by 4:00am..
I really appreciate all the feedback you guys are great and I’ve been meaning to post something. Stretched a little thin during the work week I gotta be focused and present at work and also at home for the wife and kids. I’ll cover this whole week during this upcoming weekend.
@ChrMarcus you're looking big and ripped WOW! i like the shoulder and arm pump super size
and cardio is in :)

thanks for the update, id like to see you to weighted leg raises if you can SLOW
any food meal pics? :)

20lbs

View attachment 12468View attachment 12469View attachment 12470
Damn that is early.

nice job on the updates you're looking more and more solid

thanks for putting up the pictures I'm really impressed

keep the updates coming we really love your hard work

thanks for taking the time to update us and put up the pictures

Hey guys how’s it going? Hope everyone is doing good! I updated Monday of last week so Tuesday I did Back and biceps, cardio, and stomach
Bent over barbell rows 3 sets 135 10 to 12 reps 3 sets 155 8 to 10 reps
Dumbbell rows super set with weighted pull ups 4 sets
Cable pull downs wide grip 4 sets 150lbs 8 to 12 reps
Cable rows 4 sets in close, 130lbs 12 reps

Biceps I did 4 sets standing curls with a barbell 75lbs 8 10 reps
Dumbbell curls 4 sets 12 reps 40lbs
Preacher curls 4 sets 65lbs 10 reps super set with hammers 35lbs
Reverse curls light go til failure 4 sets oh I also did a few sets with cables

Stomach I tried weighted leg lifts on the pull up bar slowly. What do you guys use medicine ball I tried a dumbbell was going up and down on my leg, medicine ball worked best 4 sets I got 4 or 5 reps then dropped it and did as many as I could maybe 4 more
4 sets crunches on the decline bench 30 or 40 reps
4 sets of crossovers
4 sets on machine for stomach

Wednesday I did shoulders and triceps started on the smith machine, dumbbells press 4 sets. Heavy as I can then burned out.
Upright rows, shrugs
Triceps
Stomach
Started with cardio 10 minutes

Thursday was all legs and stomach started with cardio
Squats, deadlifts, leg press, leg curls, lunges, reverse lunges, calves raises
Stomach

Friday I did chest and back
Saturday I did arms and shoulders
Nothing Sunday
This morning I did light legs
Chest/tri-ceps
Cardio/stomach

I have been eating good healthy meals and resting as much as I can 7 to 9 hours
It has been 16 days today I’m up 10lbs I’m seeing some changes already.

IMG_1959.jpegIMG_1958.jpegIMG_1955.jpegIMG_1954.jpegIMG_1953.jpegIMG_1947.jpegIMG_1941.jpegIMG_1940.jpegIMG_1934.jpegIMG_1936.jpegIMG_1933.jpeg
Really appreciate the Anabolex family support, thanks. I have a couple questions I’d like to ask about, I’ll try and get those out next time I’m able to update

Hey guys how’s it going? Hope everyone is doing good! I updated Monday of last week so Tuesday I did Back and biceps, cardio, and stomach
Bent over barbell rows 3 sets 135 10 to 12 reps 3 sets 155 8 to 10 reps
Dumbbell rows super set with weighted pull ups 4 sets
Cable pull downs wide grip 4 sets 150lbs 8 to 12 reps
Cable rows 4 sets in close, 130lbs 12 reps

Biceps I did 4 sets standing curls with a barbell 75lbs 8 10 reps
Dumbbell curls 4 sets 12 reps 40lbs
Preacher curls 4 sets 65lbs 10 reps super set with hammers 35lbs
Reverse curls light go til failure 4 sets oh I also did a few sets with cables

Stomach I tried weighted leg lifts on the pull up bar slowly. What do you guys use medicine ball I tried a dumbbell was going up and down on my leg, medicine ball worked best 4 sets I got 4 or 5 reps then dropped it and did as many as I could maybe 4 more
4 sets crunches on the decline bench 30 or 40 reps
4 sets of crossovers
4 sets on machine for stomach

Wednesday I did shoulders and triceps started on the smith machine, dumbbells press 4 sets. Heavy as I can then burned out.
Upright rows, shrugs
Triceps
Stomach
Started with cardio 10 minutes

Thursday was all legs and stomach started with cardio
Squats, deadlifts, leg press, leg curls, lunges, reverse lunges, calves raises
Stomach

Friday I did chest and back
Saturday I did arms and shoulders
Nothing Sunday
This morning I did light legs
Chest/tri-ceps
Cardio/stomach

I have been eating good healthy meals and resting as much as I can 7 to 9 hours
It has been 16 days today I’m up 10lbs I’m seeing some changes already.

View attachment 12733View attachment 12734View attachment 12735View attachment 12736View attachment 12737View attachment 12738View attachment 12739View attachment 12740View attachment 12741View attachment 12742View attachment 12743
Really appreciate the Anabolex family support, thanks. I have a couple questions I’d like to ask about, I’ll try and get those out next time I’m able to update
@ChrMarcus big update i see the meals on point :) wow
weight leg lifts be careful so no tears go slow

i want to say you got real great updates :) keep them this level
lots of training is key