Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Osgear Ultima Pharma Sustanon and Deca cycle Log

Hey guys how’s it going? Hope everyone is doing good! I updated Monday of last week so Tuesday I did Back and biceps, cardio, and stomach
Bent over barbell rows 3 sets 135 10 to 12 reps 3 sets 155 8 to 10 reps
Dumbbell rows super set with weighted pull ups 4 sets
Cable pull downs wide grip 4 sets 150lbs 8 to 12 reps
Cable rows 4 sets in close, 130lbs 12 reps

Biceps I did 4 sets standing curls with a barbell 75lbs 8 10 reps
Dumbbell curls 4 sets 12 reps 40lbs
Preacher curls 4 sets 65lbs 10 reps super set with hammers 35lbs
Reverse curls light go til failure 4 sets oh I also did a few sets with cables

Stomach I tried weighted leg lifts on the pull up bar slowly. What do you guys use medicine ball I tried a dumbbell was going up and down on my leg, medicine ball worked best 4 sets I got 4 or 5 reps then dropped it and did as many as I could maybe 4 more
4 sets crunches on the decline bench 30 or 40 reps
4 sets of crossovers
4 sets on machine for stomach

Wednesday I did shoulders and triceps started on the smith machine, dumbbells press 4 sets. Heavy as I can then burned out.
Upright rows, shrugs
Triceps
Stomach
Started with cardio 10 minutes

Thursday was all legs and stomach started with cardio
Squats, deadlifts, leg press, leg curls, lunges, reverse lunges, calves raises
Stomach

Friday I did chest and back
Saturday I did arms and shoulders
Nothing Sunday
This morning I did light legs
Chest/tri-ceps
Cardio/stomach

I have been eating good healthy meals and resting as much as I can 7 to 9 hours
It has been 16 days today I’m up 10lbs I’m seeing some changes already.

View attachment 12733View attachment 12734View attachment 12735View attachment 12736View attachment 12737View attachment 12738View attachment 12739View attachment 12740View attachment 12741View attachment 12742View attachment 12743
Really appreciate the Anabolex family support, thanks. I have a couple questions I’d like to ask about, I’ll try and get those out next time I’m able to update
That food looks great

Definitely ask away man that's what we're here for
I’m doing a 10 week cycle of Sust/Deca what’s your guys thoughts on me doing 16 instead. After 10 weeks drop the deca cut the sustanon way down ‘once a week’ maybe 250mg. And start a cut 150 compound. Test P, Tren A, Mast P for the remaining 6 weeks.
300 to 450mg a week.
Would it be better to take my 10 weeks off and then run that or??

I’m doing a 10 week cycle of Sust/Deca what’s your guys thoughts on me doing 16 instead. After 10 weeks drop the deca cut the sustanon way down ‘once a week’ maybe 250mg. And start a cut 150 compound. Test P, Tren A, Mast P for the remaining 6 weeks.
300 to 450mg a week.
Would it be better to take my 10 weeks off and then run that or??
@ChrMarcus 16 weeks is better, 10 weeks sustanon is a waste anyhow
takes the sustanon like 5-6 weeks to really kick

you dont need to go too much down but week 12 drop to 250mgs/week sustanon 200mgs/deca
but i wouldnt use the trenbolone honestly
stick to the sust deca plan

hows your training?

you dont need to go too much down but week 12 drop to 250mgs/week sustanon 200mgs/deca

hows your t

hows your training?
training is going really good, I’m looking forward to the coming weeks, there’s definitely some changes happening already. Thanks a lot for the reply

IMG_1982.jpegIMG_1984.jpegIMG_1983.jpeg
Here’s a few photos this morning leg day

Diet and training is going good I’ll put together some more updates. Thanks! Weird tho I put 10lbs on first 2 weeks now I’m almost at 4 weeks and I dropped 5lbs. It’ll even out in the end I guess
10lbs in 2 weeks thats impressive with the 5lbs drop seems diet related? and training would be nice
lets get updates and we can guide you more bro @ChrMarcus :)

10lbs in 2 weeks thats impressive with the 5lbs drop seems diet related? and training would be nice
lets get updates and we can guide you more bro @ChrMarcus :)
Absolutely it is diet, you’re exactly right. My appetite was thru the roof for 2 weeks and then idk exactly what changed but appetite went down some, hard to eat really good when you’re just not hungry, well I still eat well it’s just not like I was

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Approved Log My OSgear cycle Ultima pharmaceuticals Steroids and SARMS 57
Tootallslim Osgear blue tops landed Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #95 - Quality Gear - Testosterone - Ultima Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #86 - Orals Line from Ultima Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #77 - Introduction to Ultima Pharma Steroids and SARMS 10
impressiveSACK ultima deca 500. different color vials Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown NapsGear Napsgear Supplier Super Deal - Ultima Pharmaceuticals Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown 50% Off On Ultima Cyp 250 : NapsGear POTW Steroids and SARMS 0
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear POTW - Ultima Cyp 250 is on 50% Off Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Domestic Ultima Pharma Super Deal Steroids and SARMS 16
jasonhill800 Approved Planning for Ultima Pharmaceuticals ? Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Domestic Ultima Pharmaceuticals Super Deal! Steroids and SARMS 16
B TOUCHDOWN.....NAPSgear for the win; New Lab ULTIMA Pharm Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear The Super Deal - Buy 3 Get 1 Free on Bull Pharma Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #94 - Why Bloodwork is a Must? - Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #93 - Clenbuterol vs Anavar for Fat burning Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #92 - Injectable Masteron vs Oral proviron - Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #91 - 15ml Vials the feedback is in - Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On-Dianabol 50mg (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #89 - Strategies to build legs with Beligas Pharma Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #88 - Stacking 2 orals with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #87 - Best cycles to Lean out with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 39 - Getting Into bodybuilding HOW TO? Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #85 - Dangers of high Estrogen (E2) on Cycles - Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 9
QuadSweep UGFreak Para Pharma and UGfreak.to Lab testing of products Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #84 - Best bodyfat to use Winstrol and Why? Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #83 - Injectable Primobolan vs Oral Primobolan - Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
QuadSweep Approved Ugfreak.to and Para Pharma August sales big! Steroids and SARMS 29
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #82 - Sustanon Quality - Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #80 - Orals Reviews with Beligas Pharma Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #79 - Primobolan Quality and Fakes with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #78 - Testosterone Esters Revisited with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 38 - Best orals for Powerlifting with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 9
Richard Brown NapsGear Buy EQ 300 (Dragon Pharma) On 50% Discounted Price ! Steroids and SARMS 11
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Promo Sale - INTEX PHARMA Steroids and SARMS 11
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #76 - Dangers of high prolactin on Cycles - Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 11
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #75 - Best bodyfat to use Masteron, why? Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #74 - Trenbolone the Good and Bad - with Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #73 - Why 15ml vials better than 10ml - with Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 8
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #71 - Best Summer cut with Beligas Pharma Steroids and SARMS 10
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #70 - High Concentration Injections 2024 with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #69 - Tbol and Winstrol 2024 with Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 11
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 37 - Orals only vs Injectables only Cycles with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 9
Richard Brown NapsGear Napsgear Supplier Super Deal - PARA PHARMA Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #68 - Tribute to Monstro "Marco Luis" RIP with Euro Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15