Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone testosterone log

4 eggs and a fruit
Protein bar and another fruit between
Salad with diced chicken/turkey/ham
Protein with rice and veggies and yogurt
Fruit with turkey/tuna/chicken sandwich
Protein shake post workout
Protein with rice and veggies
Snack before bed, Protein bar/ dried fruit/ another serving of dinner
@richierich$ you doing well you adding proteins and protein bars I like that

how about your training what are you doing for it?

@richierich$ you doing well you adding proteins and protein bars I like that

how about your training what are you doing for it?
I really have been switching it up, today was lats and chest, then bis and tris, quads and shoulders, abs and rest of legs. Really tuning in on slower movements and more constriction. Usually on 4 off 1 on 2 some weeks on 3 off 1 on 2 off 1, days of exercise I mean

I really have been switching it up, today was lats and chest, then bis and tris, quads and shoulders, abs and rest of legs. Really tuning in on slower movements and more constriction. Usually on 4 off 1 on 2 some weeks on 3 off 1 on 2 off 1, days of exercise I mean
@richierich$ what exact reps and sets are you doing? I'm curious to see how you doing it

Usually pyramid up 15 reps 12 reps 10 reps then every other week on the same muscle group I'll do that and a burnout set at medium weight
thats not bad how about the actual exercises for the pyramid? you need to write them down to see your progress with exercises and weights actual weight you doing

Well my bench press has gone up almost 20 lbs and all other free weight and machine exercises have gone up at least 20 lbs now. Also, chest days are always gotta get yhe chest press in, cable/machine fly, shoulders are shoulder press, and shoulder raises(switch between cable and dumbells every other workout day) biceps and triceps I try to do 3 exercises , overhand pull down, triceps press, and overhead extension, biceps are over/underhand curls, close grip rope curls, and preacher curl machine. Back is shoulder shrug, face pull and pull downs, I try to keep separate trap days and other back exercise days. Lower back deadlift and back extension machine, quads I do dips and quad extension machine, hams I do extension machine and lay down extension. Calfs I do raises and calf press. Sit ups for abs and 1.5 miles on yhe treadmill every other day for cardio.

I also do the row machines for back, but I switch between all of these I don't like to do the same exercise for the same muscle group two exercises in a row

Well my bench press has gone up almost 20 lbs and all other free weight and machine exercises have gone up at least 20 lbs now. Also, chest days are always gotta get yhe chest press in, cable/machine fly, shoulders are shoulder press, and shoulder raises(switch between cable and dumbells every other workout day) biceps and triceps I try to do 3 exercises , overhand pull down, triceps press, and overhead extension, biceps are over/underhand curls, close grip rope curls, and preacher curl machine. Back is shoulder shrug, face pull and pull downs, I try to keep separate trap days and other back exercise days. Lower back deadlift and back extension machine, quads I do dips and quad extension machine, hams I do extension machine and lay down extension. Calfs I do raises and calf press. Sit ups for abs and 1.5 miles on yhe treadmill every other day for cardio.
bench up is good I'm happy to see you pushing hard @richierich$

we going to see a pic update?

About 3.5 weeks in on new ultima test e and tren e, dropped dosage to 200 MG test e ND 200 MG tren e every 4 days, this stuff is Def better than the last brand, can't walk by my reflection without looking at myself, sex drive is still crazy high And the wife can't keep up, lifts are going up still and workouts are getting more intense (more reps, less rest time between) recently I've noticed more definition in my arms, frame getting wider and more vascularity, aggression getting higher. Will post updated pics soon. Recently been pushing myself really hard at the gym, I feel much bigger and stronger, muscles harder. So total I'm about 8 weeks in with both brands, was nervous I wasn't going to see results, cleaned up my diet a bit more and increased protein intake. Sorry for the late updates just been working, and hitting the gym alot. Also been focusing more on my upper body. Thanks for input/ feedback

About 3.5 weeks in on new ultima test e and tren e, dropped dosage to 200 MG test e ND 200 MG tren e every 4 days, this stuff is Def better than the last brand, can't walk by my reflection without looking at myself, sex drive is still crazy high And the wife can't keep up, lifts are going up still and workouts are getting more intense (more reps, less rest time between) recently I've noticed more definition in my arms, frame getting wider and more vascularity, aggression getting higher. Will post updated pics soon. Recently been pushing myself really hard at the gym, I feel much bigger and stronger, muscles harder. So total I'm about 8 weeks in with both brands, was nervous I wasn't going to see results, cleaned up my diet a bit more and increased protein intake. Sorry for the late updates just been working, and hitting the gym alot. Also been focusing more on my upper body. Thanks for input/ feedback
You feel better no tren? how about the diet?

@richierich$ this is a start and you good

can you get more updates as you eat and train
actual training would be good